Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi (31595 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Unbreakable007: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2017

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by LizzyAnn(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Throwback:

We now know.

You don't need to say anymore.

The mistake of 2015 will be corrected by those who facilitated it.

Maybe KOWA would have provided us a focused and untainted leadership.
abi o my brother chaii if only Nigerians could turn back the hands of time,kowa could have been a beta option

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
buhari is a disastrous m0r0n..he's totally good at nothing..

corrupt slowpoke with 2 teeth
please forget about jubril and let's concentrate on ourselves....... I PM you don't know if it even works.... wanna get talking with yoh
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by temitemi1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
grandfather of corruption i hail dee sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by GavelSlam: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Until he denies.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
buhari is a disastrous m0r0n..he's totally good at nothing..

corrupt slowpoke with 2 teeth
Those 2 teeth sent kanu into hiding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by daveP(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerians, the gameplan is to wire us to choose the 'better' between two devils. Pls dont run to the tiger's den cos the lion didnt hunt as you expected. They'll both share the carcass with time. Wise up youths. Let old cargoes be bygones!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by GavelSlam: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
The Director-General of the Atiku Support Group, Mark Wosi, said this on Friday, while confirming the intention of Atiku to contest the presidency in the 2019 election.

Wosi, in a telephone interview with Punch, said Atiku would contest the 2019 presidential election because Buhari did not deserve a second term in office. However, he did not state under which party Atiku would contest

http://www.signalng.com/buharis-failure-pushing-atiku-contest-2019-group/
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Apinja2: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Eyes � are getting clearer by the day Buhari my foot,I thank God people are now knowing what some of us knew long ago

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by BUHARImyDOG: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
my dog father of corruption

tunda faya u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by ratcockoduduwa: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Truth
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by ratcockoduduwa: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
my dog father of corruption

tunda faya u
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
doctokwus:
You cannot argue against the statement with all what we now know about buhari.
Buhari scammed 15million people,including me,I admit.
Abokis are touted to be honest,plain people,not too keen on wealth acquisition and thus hardly corrupt.
Babangida,Abacha Abubakar cast doubts on that assertion,but Buhari has finally confirmed it to be one of the worst lies ever created in Nigeria.
. You must be a native Doctor for him to be able to deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari is a smooth criminal..... the 70's 2.8Billion dollars comes to mind....and the 90's 125billion is still fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
swagagolic01:
Hmmmmm

With his own party men denying him everyday, is it not time for the Senate to impeach this failure of a dullard? ?? Nigerians are tired already, buhari being a 0resident remains the biggest problem we've had as a country, buhari's presidency is even worst than Boko Haram. ..

Nigerians in 2019 we have an opportunity to make our country great, it's time to vote in someone with ideas on how to create jobs nd grow our economy as he has been doing in the private sector over the years, it's time to vote a sound mind, it's time to vote Atiku.....

Nigerians let's ATIKULATE in 2019...

are u fukctards not tired of recycling bunch of dolts? after you people would come here to complain of bad governance but you stewpid idiots are the ones supporting them. people like atiki should and supposed to be a long forgotte. story in political soace and thr drag for the presidency! i am utomstly glad i am not suffering the way you fucktards are suffering.habe you not learnt your lesson yet? Buharis presidency ahould have taught you something and if you say "oh i dont know what you are talking about" then you should be slit on the throat and hanged upside down to bleed to death.....slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
No ooo. Una go bear with Buhari o. Till 2023.

Shebi una say na im be una messiah.

No escape for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Leez(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
SWORD419:
fyi we(northerners) still love buhari its just natural, and the main reason for dat was beating insurgency tho dey haven't been annihilated, Jonathan did nothing towards insurgency and had no iota of sympathy to those affected by it till weeks to election
. Shut up if you don't know what to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by swagagolic01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
aonag:

are u fukctards not tired of recycling bunch of dolts? after you people would come here to complain of bad governance but you stewpid idiots are the ones supporting them. people like atiki should and supposed to be a long forgotte. story in political soace and thr drag for the presidency! i am utomstly glad i am not suffering the way you fucktards are suffering.habe you not learnt your lesson yet? Buharis presidency ahould have taught you something and if you say "oh i dont know what you are talking about" then you should be slit on the throat and hanged upside down to bleed to death.....slowly.

Why is Atiku not the right man to lead Nigeria? ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Kbdon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kwankwaso is our choice 2019
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Sunmolar(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
"By the grace of God, I have created 50,000 direct jobs and perhaps hundreds of thousands of indirect jobs because I believe that Oil is not Nigeria's biggest assets, Nigerians are!" Atiku Abubakar

Nigerians, let's hand over our economy to someone who has a tract record of creating jobs to take the common man out of misery and poverty

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!
So you haven't had enough of this politicians? I pity your generation (already sold out) keep atikulating.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by zolapower: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
One thing u guys don't know is this , the thieves in question are the major finacier to pmb 's success in the last general election so he needed to give them time to recouperate the money invested towards the election .
Or
His fear is towards the upcoming election in 2019. This people and there cabal may twart his re-election .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by saintmark88(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
swagagolic01:
Hmmmmm

With his own party men denying him everyday, is it not time for the Senate to impeach this failure of a dullard? ?? Nigerians are tired already, buhari being a 0resident remains the biggest problem we've had as a country, buhari's presidency is even worst than Boko Haram. ..

Nigerians in 2019 we have an opportunity to make our country great, it's time to vote in someone with ideas on how to create jobs nd grow our economy as he has been doing in the private sector over the years, it's time to vote a sound mind, it's time to vote Atiku.....

Nigerians let's ATIKULATE in 2019...

Well it doesn't work like tht.....u cnt impeach a president because u dnt like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by stuffs4me(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have to agree with GEJ on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by swagagolic01(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
saintmark88:

Well it doesn't work like tht.....u cnt impeach a president because u dnt like him.

How do you impeach a president? Or why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Amacaco: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari cannot sack or prosecute any of those corrupt people around him as he has no alternative replacements in his party. All of them are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Velocitygist: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Read here [url]worldshocker..com[/url]
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by jk1e(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari silence over these Issues only show he is corrupt,if he takes any action,those cabals will expose him.thats is fear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Inova(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
"By the grace of God, I have created 50,000 direct jobs and perhaps hundreds of thousands of indirect jobs because I believe that Oil is not Nigeria's biggest assets, Nigerians are!" Atiku Abubakar

Nigerians, let's hand over our economy to someone who has a tract record of creating jobs to take the common man out of misery and poverty

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!

So I should vote for Atiku because of jobs created for 50,000 people out of 170,000,000. Did you think it through before typing?
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by watchindelta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
If anybody call atiku here. Nigeria need new fresh ppl not pdp or apc . not even any old or young apc or pdp thieves, we don't need them in the operation fresh party. I mean operation new fresh party.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by talk2percy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wosi said, “You can’t keep telling us you are fighting corruption while there are corruption allegations against people around you and yet you can’t do anything about it. This only means you are the father of corruption. The integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari is now in doubt with all these fraud cases under his nose.”
....LOL...Buhari's dirty nyash don dey open!!! Father of lies and corruption indeed! In fact Buhari stings of corruption. I took my hands off that man the moment he went abroad to get treated after all he said about travelling abroad for treatment. That was when I was convinced within me that truly this man is evil and not any better.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by talk2percy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
swagagolic01:

How do you impeach a president? Or why?
Don't just mind some people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / President Buhari Made A Surprise Visit To Troops In Zamfara State. / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.