Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris (3217 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by aletheia(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
inedi:

Haba! What is your own. the man said it happened in the morning. maybe in his area it happened in the morning while the crisis got to your street in the evening. is it not common sense angry

Stop clutching at straws in order to justify a scam.
1. The first wave of violence occurred on Sunday 17th January during the hours of church services around 11 am. What schools or business centers open on sunday?
2. The State Government then imposed a 12hr curfew, from 6p.m to 6 a.m. This was later extended to a 24hr curfew. What school or business center was open during the 24 hr curfew?
3. As an eye witness to the events, I can tell you that during that period, all business and schooling was grounded in Jos as people hunkered down in fear or fled places where they didn't feel safe.
4. The events of Dogo Nahawa of about a week or so ago occurred in the dead of night, circa 1 - 3 a.m. Dogo Nahawa is not part of the Jos metropolis, not even a suburb. What business center or school would be operating at 1 - 3 a.m. in the morning in Dogo Nahawa?
5. I made reference to the timing of a week or so ago because the OP would have us believe that this happened about a week ago; when no violence occurred in Jos itself but rather some outlying villages in Jos South & Riyom LGAs. Jos itself is mostly in Jos North LGA.
6. That you have pictures showing the children in school uniforms means nothing expect as an obvious ploy to invoke an emotional response and therefore bypass your God-given critical reasoning. Pictures can and do lie!
7. Finally: Jesus says
Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by InesQor(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
Azibalua:

For the editors that like to put Christ Embassy stories on home page, the would have been a good one. Or is it only negative stories they are interested in?
The admin is the one that posts topics on the home page, and he posts the MOST POPULAR topics, whether they are about Christ Embassy or about the latest Nike Shoes. Nairaland is not interested in your negative stories, the more people view the thread the longer it stays on the home page. Simple! undecided
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by mantraa: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is rediculous. If God exists, why did he allow his followers to be murdered in such a barbaric way. He is supposed to be omnipotent and yet does nothing to stop it. All of those innocent women and children died because of idiots who believe that their god is more real and more important to them than your god.

The truth is that god did nothing to stop it because god does not exist. There is no christian or muslim god in the sky. We are on our own and need to all grow up and get used to it. Only then will we lose the desire to slaughter each other in the name of our phsychopatic 'so called peaceful and loving' gods.

If heaven is so great, why did he not want to go there? Use your brain people. Cant you see that the belief in this fictional supernatural being called god or allah is the root of the problem. If he existed he could have prevented the tragedy in the first place.

All god has to do if he is real is to reveal himself and say you lot were right, you lot were wrong, and you lot didn't have a bloody clue. Argument over. Now stop ficking killing each other you ficking idiots.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by ogajim(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Azibalua:

@ Ogajim
Are you a Muslim ? Why is it paining you that Aliu got converted in your holy land ? That's my Jesus for you. If he could knock Saul the terrorist down , he will not hesitate to knock anybody even if it's inside the Dome of the rock.
The man said he used to be an Islamic leader and got converter in Mecca.

Azibalua, I am tempted to call you other names but I won't for the sake of decorum stoop to that level!

Your retort to what you think to be insults when someone perforates an obvious fabrication is not new on NL, you guys create so many IDs and yet fail to realize that NL admins don't determine how popular your thread gets but rather how many people take interest in it enough to contribute.

I refuse to worship a fellow human being but reserve my Praise and Worship for our Lord Jesus Christ, you are welcome to continue in your current path if you like but I reserve the right to remain this way. You have not been able to research and prove to me that Christians can enter Mecca/Medina but drifts off course like the rest of your ilk despite plenty of information that shows this thing couldn't have happened during school hours, even the Governor stated something closer to 3am, maybe they've got night schools in Jos now undecided
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by mabell: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
aletheia:

Stop clutching at straws in order to justify a scam.
1. The first wave of violence occurred on Sunday 17th January during the hours of church services around 11 am. What schools or business centers open on sunday?
2. The State Government then imposed a 12hr curfew, from 6p.m to 6 a.m. This was later extended to a 24hr curfew. What school or business center was open during the 24 hr curfew?
3. As an eye witness to the events, I can tell you that during that period, all business and schooling was grounded in Jos as people hunkered down in fear or fled places where they didn't feel safe.
4. The events of Dogo Nahawa of about a week or so ago occurred in the dead of night, circa 1 - 3 a.m. Dogo Nahawa is not part of the Jos metropolis, not even a suburb. What business center or school would be operating at 1 - 3 a.m. in the morning in Dogo Nahawa?
5. I made reference to the timing of a week or so ago because the OP would have us believe that this happened about a week ago; when no violence occurred in Jos itself but rather some outlying villages in Jos South & Riyom LGAs. Jos itself is mostly in Jos North LGA.
6. That you have pictures showing the children in school uniforms means nothing expect as an obvious ploy to invoke an emotional response and therefore bypass your God-given critical reasoning. Pictures can and do lie!
7. Finally: Jesus says

what you should have done was to ask questions about the date, day and time before you start blabbing
did i mention sunday! do people take their children to school on sundays
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by inedi: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
All this unbelieving believers when it comes to miracles they don't want to know they in lie of the devil,am sure that of a juju man.If they can't discredit the truth of the testimomy, they will try to discredit the testifier or the minister
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
inedi:

All this unbelieving believers when it comes to miracles they don't want to know they in lie of the devil,am sure that of a juju man.If they can't discredit the truth of the testimomy, they will try to discredit the testifier or the minister

Just like the case of Lazarus , the religious people couldn't take it that he rose, when they couldn't kill the testimony, or kill Jesus , they decided to kill Lazarus! .

Jn 12:10
But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death; Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.

The man has phone number , you could have verified the story from him.instead of pouring ignorance here . Some honest people have called him to console him for loss of the mother of his four kids.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by InesQor(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nobody says the man was not implicated in the Jos Crisis. The point is that it appears like we no longer have any reservations with embellishing stories just in an attempt to give more Glory to God, but God does not need us to tell lies in an attempt to produce testimonies for him.

It's like in some churches where the person giving a testimony will stretch the facts and tell many lies just to try to make the story more interesting. undecided

When truth is diluted, it is no longer the truth.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by aletheia(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
mabell:

what you should have done was to ask questions about the date, day and time before you start blabbing
did i mention sunday! do people take their children to school on sundays

For someone who claims to be a Christian why so insulting? Is it because your delusions are being undermined here by the evidence. Do tell me the date, day and time. I am waiting. And before you start concocting more lies, remember that I live in Jos, unlike you and I have witnessed these events closer than you!
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2010
When someone comes on Nairaland with claim; " MY PASTOR DUPED ME" , " MY PASTOR SNATCHED MY WIFE" Nobody ask for froof but rather rail abuses on churches and men of God. But because this is a positive testimony , while some are giving God praise, religious people want to discredit a miracle. They said the man didnt exist. Proof was given, yet more probes.
Why would a popular man like that line up his children to give false testimony. Why dont you call him on phone and question him.

here is the no.08027943710
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by noetic16(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
mabell:

@noetic & all
i was able to lay hands on some of hands on some of his fliers and the pictures during his testimony. i've not being able to access you tube

and what EXACTLY do these pictures tell?
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by mabell: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
finally i've seen the video, i will load it soon
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
mabell:

finally i've seen the video, i will load it soon

The video won't change our views afterall CEC is notorious for broadcasting fake testimonies of fake miracles.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by tamashley(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
Everytime I come to nairaland, I am reminded of the Pharisees and Saducees in the days of Jesus, it is not hard to identify them here, lol grin
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by aletheia(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
tamashley:

Everytime I come to nairaland, I am reminded of the Pharisees and Saducees in the days of Jesus, it is not hard to identify them here, lol grin

It is quite obvious that you will see nothing wrong here since you worship Chris Oyakhilome. How do I know that? You own words posted on your blog indict you.
For the past couple of days on LoveWorld Sat, I watched as different people wished my Pastor, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome a Happy Birthday and I wondered what I would say if I was asked….so, here goes!!!

First, I would start by shouting, jumping, dancing and screaming, all at the same time……, then I would calm down knowing I was in front of the camera and compose myself. Then, clearing my throat, I would probably scream “Pastor Chris, I looooooooove yoooou…Happy Birthday” and after taking a deep breadth, I would look straight into the camera and say:

“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you”; you know I looked up this scripture in more contemporary translations and I came close to tears because if not that I met Pastor Chris Oyakhilome when I did, I would have lived a wasted life. My beloved Daddy, Pastor Chris, “every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God”. This message that you have given me, truly, has given my life a meaning. My life would have been empty without the opportunity to join hands with you and give lives a meaning. Oh sweet Pastor Chris, “I give praise to God at every memory of you”. Thank you for your love, thank you, thank you and thank you again. I know you know this but Pastor dear Pastor, I thank my God every time I remember you!!!

On behalf of all of us on the Shouts Blog….Happy Birthday Sir!! Happy Birthday to the world’s best Dad!! The No 1 Coach!! The Pastor of Pastors!! God’s Special gift to our world!!

Frankly, your blog is sickening.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
aletheia:

It is quite obvious that you will see nothing wrong here since you worship Chris Oyakhilome. How do I know that? You own words posted on your blog indict you.
Frankly, your blog is sickening.

Sickening is actually an understatement i actually almost threw up after reading the spivel she spewed out on that disgusting blog, certainly she is one of those women that are easily taken advantage of, brainwashed,used and abused by their so called men of god and going by the filthy reputation and level of immoralty in CEC, i can only weep for the deranged and confused lost soul.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by mabell: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
@kunleoshob,
keep your godlessness to yourself.
KunleOshob:

Sickening is actually an understatement i actually almost threw up after reading the spivel she spewed out on that disgusting blog, certainly she is one of those women that are easily taken advantage of, brainwashed,used and abused by their so called men of god and going by the filthy reputation and level of immoralty in CEC, i can only weep for the deranged and confused lost soul.

why didn't you throw up
infact you should have pooed,
you talk with so much pride kunleoshob, so much negative pride
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by abrotechit: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello.
Please this same man recently came to us that he has converted to Islam and pastors want to kill him.
The story he told us is exactly like u posetd without the section on his conversion to xtianity.
You mentioned the four children's name right !!!!.
Some thigns are suspicious about him.
Please can you help post some pictures of the man you tal about here ?
This will help alot
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by pastorwilly(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2015
What a blantant lie,christ embassy make me seek some times......neva the Less ah know some one fogged this rubbish to give thanks to his palming hair,and a fetiSh idiotic teacher of our time....whom the devil has deSign to lead many astray.please my follow nairalander's neva believe this RUBBISH AND A BALANTANT LIE THAT THE STUPID CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS HAVE DESIGN TO PRAISE THERE RATHER THAN GOD!....caneven look at it.
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2015
abrotechit:
Hello.
Please this same man recently came to us that he has converted to Islam and pastors want to kill him.
The story he told us is exactly like u posetd without the section on his conversion to xtianity.
This will help alot

This thread was posted about 5 years ago o, i think she posted his picture at the beginning
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by Candour(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2015
abrotechit:
Hello.
This will help alot

What do you expect with so much hunger in the land?? grin

The man is simply a hustler
Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor Chris by back2sender: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
mabell:
Just last week the city of Jos in Plateau state experienced a very terrible crisis where a lot of manslaughter took place. There were a lot of killings of people especially the women and children. A lot of bodies were seen everywhere and a lot of mass burials took place. Jos was not a place to be at that point in time. It was all over the news, the moslems where killing the christians mercilessly. But amidst all the confussion, miracles were still taking place. Here's a testimony:

A former grand occult master and former islamic leader Mohammed Aliu who got converted to christianity shares his testimony. He was converted to christianity in Mecca in a dramatic and spectacular way. Now, because of this when he came back, the moslems sought to kill him because after his conversion he did not just keep quiet but he went about sharing his testimony about his conversion and also preaching the gospel.He became a popular evangelist and became part of a church ministry in jos.

On the faithful day, he said he dropped his children off in school and branched by a business centre to do some printing and photocopying when a serious crisis that would almost cost him his life broke out. When the fight broke out, the moslems caught him, burnt his car and dragged him to a bush to kill him. He said he was surrounded with a bow and arrow to his head with dead bodies lying all around him. He was then given two options, to either be killed by the bow and arrow or drink a deadly mix( a mixture of cement and some poisonous chemical). He said he chose to drink the poison not because he wanted to but because he had being feeding his spirit on something. When he opted for the poison he said he remembered a message by Pst Chris that says", If Christ be in you, the life in you can neutralise poison. based on the scripture mark 16:18 "If they drink any deadly thing,it shall not hurt them" He drank the poison and at that point he couldn't mention the name of Jesus because if he did, he would be killed immediately. So he kept repeating " Christ in me, the hope of glory " under his breath and over again untill he passed out. He came back to consciousness in the evening. he saw burning houses. When he looked around him all he could see were dead bodies. Many obviously had died of the same poison and many died by bow and arrow. He found some bows and arrows lying arround him. He said he remembered his children, quickly pick up some arrows and bow and in order to identify with the killers runing rampage in disguise as he headed for the barracks where the children schooled. While approaching the barracks he had to throw away the weapons he had on him and then he searched and searched for his children. He saw the about 45mins later and decided to check for his wife the next morning.
On getting to the market where he last saw the wife, he was visited with the sight of dead bodies and then he saw the wrapper she was tying the day before. That was how he recognised her body.

Evangelist Mohammed Aliu is starting life afresh , and never ceases to give God thanks for the tapes of pastor Chris that has brought him understanding of practical life in Christ . He gave his testimony in a Christ Embassy Church , The Church raised a considerable amount of money for him and his four kids even though he was not a member of Christ Embassy.
Stop peddling lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Was Electrical Sparks When My Body Touches My Bedsheet / BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It / What Does ISLAM Stand For Really.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.