Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me (2360 Views)

Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory / Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Gold-obsessed Man Shows Off Solid Gold Shirt, Takes Pimping To A Whole New Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by netotse(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:

How does that save you from your misery? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And the unbroken steam of your Ignorance is a glowing proof of the failure of Nigerian Parents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your worst Nightmare. cool
Can you stop hyperventilating, Do you need a bucket to fill your tears with? undecided
Pleaseee, With your ignorant and rude remarks I can tell you're an empty vest. . .a dullard with a flea brain.
And who's making noise?. . .
From the tone of your reply, I can feel your attention Craving soul from over here. . .
Ignorance at its best. undecided
Abeg, when you have nothing nice to say to some one, I suggest you keep shut.

that's a low, even for you. . .i wonder how ppl get off on insulting other ppl's parents. . .SMH
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^

anyone who reads mamagees 'contributions' in the politics section is already aware that her IQ is a single digit, so no worries

there was this once in primary school some classmate called me a sonofabi-tch. i er promptly reported him. the teacher simply replied - don't mind him, he doesn't have any idea what he is saying. and she had this look of pity on her face for the guy.

the same applies to mumugee - as an empty vessle, all she can do is make noise without being aware that it occasionaly has uninteneded import

abeg debosky ban this excuse for a poster - lets at least get some comic relief from her please debosky posts

who knows, maybe she'll offer you a bj this time around - she seems to have the hots for mixing with supermods  tongue
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
netotse:

that's a low, even for you. . .i wonder how ppl get off on insulting other ppl's parents. . .SMH
Dude, It's not about insulting other people's parents, It's about telling the whole truth.

oyb:

^^^^

anyone who reads mamagees 'contributions' in the politics section is already aware that her IQ is a single digit, so no worries

there was this once in primary school some classmate called me a sonofabi-tch. i er promptly reported him. the teacher simply replied - don't mind him, he doesn't have any idea what he is saying. and she had this look of pity on her face.

the same applies to mumugee - as an empty vessle, all she can do is make noise without being aware that it occasionaly has uninteneded import

abeg debosky ban this excuse for a poster - lets at least get some comic relief from her please debosky posts

who knows, maybe she'll offer you a bj this time around - she seems to have the hots for mixing with supermods tongue
Take a Deep breathe. grin
Once again, your reply depicts sooooo much rage and anger. . .
I wonder why you're so angry if you claim my posts don't make any sense and a failure of the dreaded Spambot.
Failure at its best. . .
Keep shut, And you're a moderator. shocked
Damn, Seun must have made a big mistake making a spunk a moderator. shocked
Mister, I'm so smart, that's not the right way to spell "Vessel" and by the way don't forget to put an apostrophe before the "s". tongue
Dude, Just come back and modify these trash you typed here cause there are lots of typos. wink
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by InesQor(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^ mama gee, I beg you, please stop insulting people. It's not cool.

If you stop, you would be surprised to see that people will get off your case as well.

Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^I promise to stop. kiss
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mukina2: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
parent dissing is totally uncalled for.

(1) (2)

Intercontinental Bank Sort Code / Who Owns Lagos? / Nigeria Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.