Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

On The Rejection Of The Motion Seeking For The FG To Concession The Gele-gele... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Rejection Of The Motion Seeking For The FG To Concession The Gele-gele... (355 Views)

Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Ben Bruce Laments About The Rejection Of His Bill For Electric Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Rejection Of The Motion Seeking For The FG To Concession The Gele-gele... by Robinsonjeff: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
I must congratulate representatives of Edo State at the house of Representatives and most especially Hon EJ Agbonayinma who initiated the motion.i thought the intention was commendable and done in good faith.However,I believe it wasn't appropriately submitted. Here are my thoughts!

The request for imports and export free zones status from the lower chambers was out of place as it didn't require legislative approval.
The licensing, monitoring and regulation of Free Zones Scheme in Nigeria is vested on the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority by the Nigeria Export Processing Zones' Act 63, of 1992.
READ MORE @UNUSPOST

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Planning To Escape Trial In UK – EFCC / Fayose Wants FG Intervention On Herdsmen Menace / Nigeria’s Cybercrime Act Needs Amendment – Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.