Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (43703 Views)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) / Namibians Failed To Show Up At Omarion Show For Being Disrespectful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by okerekeikpo: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
If na Nigeria b4 Igbo go tell Yoruba not to go Hausa Don run go
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol. If the sheeple can boycott church service for a day too, I guess all pastors in Nigeria will stop disgracing us.
Just because your dad is a Pastor and he is disgracing all the sheep in your family, doesn't mean all the Pastors are like your father..
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Bullhari007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
egopersonified:
imagine Nigerians boycotting a political rally like this, I will kill 3 chickens that day, no matter what part of the country it is
save money to kill one cow on 18 November because we are going to boycott Anambra governorship election
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by oluxzy: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
How does him missing a press conference after a long flight translate to him disrespecting his fans? Anyway, he already got paid, so who is the looser?
it will reduce his public image and in future no other event planner will invite him to a show, ask Iceprince
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by wallarwallar(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
ednut1:
Na who lose

Both but na hin loose pass.... A big embarrassment to him i only hope we can do this in naija but na lie den wan show off dere pussy

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by OtemSapien: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
maxwell60:
Just because your dad is a Pastor and he is disgracing all the sheep in your family, doesn't mean all the Pastors are like your father..
But my dad is not a pastor and he is not disgracing any sheep in my family because we don't have any sheep in our family. Anyway, I get your point and I can tell you that all pastors are more or less the same as long as they all collect tithes and offerings.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by OtemSapien: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
delexy123:
When will you stop being silly and start thinking straight for once?...Expecting the people you want to 'enlighten' to take you serious when you keep calling them sheeple shows how ignorant you are and how you need more of the 'enlightenment' you want them to have.
The word sheeple is not far-fetched my brother. It is a derivative of the word 'sheep' and I don't think it should be any big deal. Here are words used to term our ancestors who aren't believers in those days:
1. Heathens
2. Gentiles
3. Sons and daughters of Belial
4. Dogs(as spoken by the character Jesus of the book)

So to term them sheeple isn't anything new because that's the name that fits the most. Even their shepherd called them sheep.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Rosskii: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
okerekeikpo:
If na Nigeria b4 Igbo go tell Yoruba not to go Hausa Don run go

It has nothing to do with Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. If Omarion boycotted a press conference in Nigeria, folks will still attend his concert because Nigerians have no national pride or dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Bahamas95(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice one!

He got served. I don't think Nigerians can coperate like this.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Jermat20(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
I love this
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Jermat20(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
If it was in Nigeria now some foolish boys and girls would have full the venue. Namibians Una try
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Oduwils222(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
dominique:
Nice one, don't give anybody the rights to treat you anyhow. Omarion that's a D list artist in his country thinks he can come to an African country and form superstar. Serves him right.
dominique:
Nice one, don't give anybody the rights to treat you anyhow. Omarion that's a D list artist in his country thinks he can come to an African country and form superstar. Serves him right.
dominique:
he never see anything yet. cheesy
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by linusbnn(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:
Sure guys with one mind! grin

Not Nigeria where cowards are everywhere!

You plan something with most Nigerians now, the next minute they sabotage you!

Especially Amala and Ewedu people. Abeg my left ear dey pain me ooooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by iamfromlagos(f): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
How does him missing a press conference after a long flight translate to him disrespecting his fans? Anyway, he already got paid, so who is the looser?
my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by chiraqDemon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Omo even Nigerians we nor do reach this level. I think most savage country award should belong to Namibia now, they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by chiraqDemon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamfromlagos:

my thoughts exactly.
Maybe yeah but it's a personal embarrassment for nobody to show up to ur concert, the money might be there but this is the kind of thing that sends celebs into depression grin

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by WarriAproko: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ra88:
This can never happen in Nigeria, try to do something like this in Nigeria, then you'll see some lunatic with 1,000,0000,000,000,000 reasons why it's useless for Omarion to attend any press conference. Others will say our studios are too local for Omarion to come to.

Nigeria, country with plenty Mugus.
it happened to wizkid before if you don't know. He performed in an empty haLl
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Maybach62: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
lol i wish Nigerians can gang up like this against our politicians..
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ambitionsway:
If it was to be 9ja, trust our girls they would still go.
Exactly,so that they can go n earn bragging rights!
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
omarion wey I dey crush for back then with his ghana weavimg hair......
I don old ooh......I tink I shd go and marry
Abeg come marry me. I promise to take care of you

I will be your hero, i will fight your battles like a wounded lion
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by phreakabit(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:
Sure guys with one mind! grin

Not Nigeria where Yorubascowards are everywhere!

You plan something with most Nigerians now, the next minute they sabotage you!

I agree

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
But my dad is not a pastor and he is not disgracing any sheep in my family because we don't have any sheep in our family. Anyway, I get your point and I can tell you that [b]all pastors are more or less the same as long as they all collect tithes and offerings[/b.]
Would you rather there was no church in existence? Yes or No
Is there any institution worth it's claim,that isn't run with funds? Think about it,even an NGO at some point would require funds(believe you me,they must have a means of generating funds for managing the affairs of the organization,executing pet projects etc). All these aspersions you people cast on the church is sometimes unwarranted.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by walosky(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
adeniyi55:
Proudness disrespect him grin

Well done Afonja na real PROUDNESS my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Boss347(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na so

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by OtemSapien: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tedassie:

Would you rather there was no church in existence? Yes or No
Is there any institution worth it's claim,that isn't run with funds? Think about it,even an NGO at some point would require funds(believe you me,they must have a means of generating funds for managing the affairs of the organization,executing pet projects etc). All these aspersions you people cast on the church is sometimes unwarranted.

I would rather there are more ingullible people than the gullible in the world. All these NGOs won't threaten you with devourers, hell fire, 'you are robbing God' before they get financed. But the church/temple, starting right from the bible Malachi 3:8-10 have been all about threatening people to do it or face judgement or condemnation.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by victorazyvictor(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:

f00lish comment. Being paid for job not well done? is that how u pay for contract?
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamfromlagos:

my thoughts exactly.
Money isn't everything. The credibility&influence of an artist is. Hope you see reason with them.
oluxzy:

it will reduce his public image and in future no other event planner will invite him to a show,ask Iceprince
misterh:
The fact that he got paid has little bearing here. What folks are going to remember for a long time is that people didn't show up for his concert and not the amount of money he was paid.

What do you think that does to his brand? And also, what kind of message does it send to promoters who might want to bring him in future
?
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by toastedbread: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
what kind song him wan sing sef? regardless of how it went, he got paid for not performing.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by thundafire: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Naija gals 4 dn shout dey put connection just 2 Bleep dey dude and touts go full stadium Namibia cheesy
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:

I would rather there are more ingullible people than the gullible in the world. All these NGOs won't threaten you with devourers, hell fire, 'you are robbing God' before they get financed. But the church/temple, starting right from the bible Malachi 3:8-10 have been all about threatening people to do it or face judgement or condemnation.
I see where the problem is...the faulty indoctrination of some churches is the bane of all these misconstrued assertions from people outside the church. Until that is solved,we'll keep having a crop of christians who are perfunctory in the things of God both in thoughts and deeds. Notwithstanding,trying to 'rub mud' on things you don't succintly and correctly understand is never the right way to go.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
omarion wey I dey crush for back then with his ghana weavimg hair......
I don old ooh......I tink I shd go and marry
Nna,i like this advert o...very straight to the point cheesy
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by OtemSapien: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tedassie:

I see where the problem is...the faulty indoctrination of some churches is the bane of all these misconstrued assertions from people outside the church. Until that is solved,we'll keep having a crop of christians who are perfunctory in the things of God both in thoughts and deeds. Notwithstanding,trying to 'rub mud' on things you don't succintly and correctly understand is never the right way to go.
I understand spirituality more than you could ever imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.