Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (48332 Views)

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Wepostam: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Actress Cossy, who has since taken to social media to introduce her pet to her fans in a new month post also revealed that she has named the pet adding that is name is ‘tiku’ before asking if she should just call him Atiku.

A few weeks ago, the curvy actress took to her IG page to cal out Silverbird TV for the bad way she was traeed at their award show.

According to her, no one is forcing anyone to have an award show as having one means organisers have to cater to the needs of their guest.

Cossy revealed that she was not given anything to eat at the event and that ony popcorn was given to her friend after so much time had gone.

Watch Video >> [url]HERE[/url]

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/disrespectful-or-nah-cossy-ojiakor-names-her-new-pet-atiku-photos/

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Wepostam: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2019
grin fatality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Anybody can be Atiku. As long as she didn't say Atiku Abubakar Wazirin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by xoxocandy(f): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
lol

4 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Timekeeper: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
... I was thinking Tiku means boobs and *A* means suck... Suffice to say that Atiku clearly *suck boobs*

BTW Cossy boobs are Atiku's new pet
Mind you Cossy new pet is her big boobs and now it's named after Atiku

Congrats to Alhaji Ab Atiku

Like if you agree, share if otherwise
Amatarasha, I love you dear

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by tkonmoney001: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Were

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
ok!
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Elijahrona(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Very good. It's her choice.

I remember when a certain man named his dog "Buhari" and all these PDP supporters were saying he has the right and should name his dog whatever he feels like... Now she loves Atiku and has named her pet after him grin

Make una no talk pimmm

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
I want to play with you ma !

10 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Old woman with expired milk is looking for relevance

4 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by September13: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Chisos

Failure is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Mehn Atiku don suffer....of all animals...TORTOISE cheesy

Atikulated Tortoise grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by yjgm(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Brutality
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Untainted007: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Attention seeker she be jare. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by deedy111: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm, words of advice to cossy balloon

A child playing with aired balloons should be careful with words to his friends with pin or puncture material else them go puncture am grin

Atikulators no get joy no carry your balloon block their road, else.....
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Ekakamba: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
I remembered my stubborn goat with bigs boobs that usually go after the he goats.. My niece named her kosi. grin tongue
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by QualityShare: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
It's not her fault. Atiku is a friendly human being. Let her name it Buhari and see if they will not deflate those two rotten balloons. Ode oniranu angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
please what business can I do with 5k as a student? I don't want to spend it on a futile thing
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
The topic is about the pet name or about the Award pls?
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Satan66(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Madness
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Charly68: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Why doing such at this point in time..I beg she should stop that nonsnse..we are Africans ,how could you do such a thing ..!It is demeaning and very bad.. Never take Atiku for granted because he can get back at you
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Satan66(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
please what business can I do with 5k as a student?
I don't want to spend it on a futile thing
If you're a fine lady, You can go into prostitution and make about 10k a week.
Just that 5k to buy condom with make up and some cheap clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by sinola(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
She is very lucky, if it was this tyrant name in Aso Rock she names her dog, by now, she would have been getting death threats upandan and even risk jail term sef.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Finally. Shes whiter than a caucasian drained of all blood.

Anyway, Atiku is a most fitting name, after all one of your brothers named his dog Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Why call your dog a loser angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by princegeo(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Anyway I don't blame someone that has lost relevancy and the only way she thinks she can still trend is looking for trouble
If she see trouble now she will deny all claims

Moreover those blooms are filled with silicone
One piercing every where Gi smell up

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by virginboy1(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Hope they are finally released that poor man that named His dog "BUHARI" 2 years ago. cry

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by BenzEne1(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=CuddleBear post=76361236]please what business can I do with 5k as a student?
I don't want to spend it on a futile thing[/quote

Except you want to buy and sell snacks in the dorms. If not that can suffice for bet9ja, buy you a shirt or cook assorted jollof rice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.