Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) (40138 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Idol worshippers......just look at his face so scary

h
shut your mouth you dead jew worshipper

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
iGBO MAN AND BLOOD MONEY

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Emekus Emeka!!!

I appreciate your efforts

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Something wey I for chop
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Only Jesus gives true peace!!

jesus is dead. only jesus can steal ur money

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Whatever..

Buh if it were Coneheads,some heads wud've bn declared missing by the police grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy the Dibia right now feasting on the sumptuous delicacy
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by xpool(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
That nigga cuter, richer and better than you, Come you're always on every thread. Do you have a life outside nairaland ?
'He has no life outside nairaland', yet you follow him thread to thread on nairaland; he must be your role model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Im building my portfolio.
You can get a professional Wordpress blog from me at N2700 alone. Or get your blog redesigned at 3000.
Mention me or mail pinvinne@gmail.com
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
If his juju gives him peace, who are we to judge him?
Whatever rock his boat..

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Whatever rock his boat..
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by famousroland(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't we have name checkers again
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wetin come concern me for this one naa angry
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I JUST DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE TODAY !!!

I humblly went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, I took out my phone and made a very loud phone call, saying,
"My friend, your husband is here with another woman just come and see"

Five Men DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY!!! Hahahaha...killjoy like u...and u were happy?"
��� Happy Sunday
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I JUST DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE TODAY !!!

I humblly went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, I took out my phone and made a very loud phone call, saying,
"My friend, your husband is here with another woman just come and see"

Five Men DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY!!! Hahahaha...killjoy like u...and u were happy?"
��� Happy Sunday
Hahahaha...killjoy like u...and u were happy?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
That nigga cuter, richer and better than you, Come you're always on every thread. Do you have a life outside nairaland ?
hahaha...no mind am...as if it is his biz with what he does with his life or money. But u goo no get chill ooh..lol

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by OtemSapien: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

Whatever rock his boat..
Sacrifice to the gods isn't juju. However, whether anybody sacrifices or prays or doesn't do any of the above, whatever will be will still be.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin Ego is d god on earth....d gods outside has negotiated with d god of earth and blessed him
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
what if the dibia says his sacrifices are not accepted? will that mean another ram, goat, chickens will lose their lives? Well hope they eat the meat and not leave it with the dibia.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by AFONJAboiy: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Idol worshippers......just look at his face so scary
Are u sure u will notice that scary face when u will b enjoying the cash??
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by hotdealz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
See meat wey he for bring to me make I lock for cage dey chop am small small.

Why the dibia no go confirm acceptance when enough meat don show?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by OtemSapien: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
terrezo2002:
what if the dibia says his sacrifices are not accepted?
will that mean another ram, goat, chickens will lose their lives?
Well hope they eat the meat and not leave it with the dibia.
Is it not only meat the dibia will enjoy? What about the pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi and the rest of them who guzzled down the tithes and offerings of our brothers and sisters on daily basis and develop potbellies by so doing?

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man based in Germany, Oliver Emeka Nwokedi, is over the moon after fulfilling his pledge made to his god traditionally at his village in Anambra state last year. The hardcore traditionalist who has always expressed his beliefs with delight publicly - revealed the items he used for the sacrifice and how the native doctor confirmed the acceptance of the pledge.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

We went to pay udo ngwu my promise of last year on Tuesday.one goat and one RAM. Plus 12 cockerel, 6 nnekwu Okuko.the Dibia confirmed the acceptance by udo right there that my gift was accepted.Traditional Nwokedi the voice of Umu Udo in Biafra Land.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/german-based-nigerian-traditionalist-offers-sacrifice-fulfill-vow-made-god-photos.html
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by hokafor(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Of course your hungry looking gods must accept the goat and chicken., do they have options. That native doctor Will enjoy goat meat pepper soup tonight.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lord forgive you.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Now this man will think that whatever good thing followed this sacrifice came as a result of his sacrifice to his god, same way a christian would think that whatever good things he got came as a result of his prayer, tithes and offerings to Yahweh his god. Now what's the difference between this man and our christian brothers and sisters? undecided
Weldone Sir
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by OtemSapien: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Starkid3010:

Weldone Sir
U are welcome.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by gotnel: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Now this man will think that whatever good thing followed this sacrifice came as a result of his sacrifice to his god, same way a christian would think that whatever good things he got came as a result of his prayer, tithes and offerings to Yahweh his god. Now what's the difference between this man and our christian brothers and sisters? undecided

Not really sure of anything different from both worshippers. They are both worshipping . Let everyone worship according to his or her beliefs
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Is it not only meat the dibia will enjoy? What about the pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi and the rest of them who guzzled down the tithes and offerings of our brothers and sisters on daily basis and develop potbellies by so doing?
Christians live sacrificial lives. They give what they have for the gospel. The pastors too live sacrificially. They must keep giving, fasting and praying. The pastors give tithe and offering too.
You say they eat people's tithe and offering. Let me ask you what proof do you have that they do that?
secondly, did they eat out of your money?
thirdly, did anyone complain to you that their pastors are stealing their money?
lastly, why are you disturbed seeing the pastors prospering?

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
What will happen to all that meat, who is going to chop it?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by wane01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
bro i wonder also ...
how can someone spend 9 days online in less than two months of registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.