Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (34611 Views)

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by ezepalg: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
One of the reason i stop going to church
you would have stopped going to market because far more than this happens their
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Martin0(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
gypsey:
Hocus pocus! grin
Eh eh na wa ooogrin so u know diz work ''hocus pocus!grin Who teach u grin
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Satanic prophets in the end time.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by WONDERS001(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]GOD IS NOT WICKED.
MAY GOD FORGIVE HIM.
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM DRIVE HIS CAR ON THEIR BACK SO THAT HIS "HOLY CAR" WOULD NOT BE CONTAMINATED.

THIS IS PURE "SPIRITUAL BULLY".
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Augustap(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is the highest level you can attain in the rank of sheeples. These ones have been brainwashed with overdose of false prophecies.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by frank317: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeligray:
God can not direct anyone to do this

Why not... God directed abraham to kill his son for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by hahn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeligray:
God can not direct anyone to do this

God has directed people to commit genocide, rape, keep slaves and even did a lot of psychopathic things on it's own

This one na small sef cheesy
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by tundemoen: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
[color=][/color]
Elmojiid:
kanu family in uganda
. Nwankwo Kanu or Nnamdi Kanu
smiley
Elmojiid:
kanu family in uganda
. Nwankwo Kanu or Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by peculiaryemight: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
Come force me now
na your own then they tell you. no excuse on the day of judgement.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by haypeller: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]is like life is doing that pastor. He needs blood tonic like chemiron or orheptal
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Jumbus31(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
LEXYCOM:
This is babaric, mamaric, brotheric, sisteric, girlfriendric. ......
Lol.. and you think you're well?
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
fake pastor.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Rozaytee: 1:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Christianity in Africaaaaa.... oooooooo.... lolzz
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Austin234(m): 2:47am On Oct 30, 2017
What will u tell God on the last day?
Thorhammer:
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Emmiee28(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2017
sim37:

but god can direct someone to do this!

How pls?
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by aytuns(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Thorhammer:

You don't need to stop.. Just because denominations have made the plan of God a joke due to their human inventions just for what their bellies, doest mean that the true church Christ established isn't on earth. Christ promised he will build His church in matt 16:15-17, and that promise came to fulfilment in Acts 2.

Become a member of that church by getting baptised into the body of Christ, after repenting of your sinful ways and confessing Christ as the son of God.

The Churches of Christ greets you. Rom 16:16
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Toofan007: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
This story is bullsh*t. The dude walking on people is a king in a region in Uganda, those are his subjects he walks on, not members of his Church.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by DONFASZY(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
remember Jesus of the book sat upon donkey and colt and gullible sheeple spread their clothes for the donkey to walk on. Gullibility of christianity actually began with Jesus of the book.

Hope. U no donkey and clothes ve difference with human as footmart
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2017
No verse in the bible where it was said we should go to Church on Sunday, Saturday or Friday, why are you deceiving ppl with god said.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2017
DONFASZY:

Hope. U no donkey and clothes ve difference with human as footmart
And people spread their cloth on the floor. Even someone used her hair to rub Jesus body, but if a sheeple do that to a Pastor today, you will condemn him.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Synthase(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Haba! When that god is not crazy...
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Hamshi(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't blame d pastor, I blame d members because dy r fools.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Honeyprof(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
The problem in christiandom now is that, as with all quality products, the fake is more than the original in the market.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Honeyprof(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
And people spread their cloth on the floor. Even someone used her hair to rub Jesus body, but if a sheeple do that to a Pastor today, you will condemn him.

Jesus is God. Even so, he didn't ask them to do so, it just had to happen in fulfilment of prophecy. They did so because they were too happy, and if you agree that he is God, then you'll agree he is fit to be worshipped,but this pastor is not.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Honeyprof:

Jesus is God. Even so, he didn't ask them to do so, it just had to happen in fulfilment of prophecy. They did so because they were too happy, and if you agree that he is God, then you'll agree he is fit to be worshipped,but this pastor is not.
Jesus is not even real to start with, but the pastors are real in 3D.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
The people of the region of South and east Africa acts like upgraded animals because things like this will never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by Collyno82(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
who ask you this long sermon? undecided
ur sermon is much much longer than mine.
Re: Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) by OtemSapien: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Collyno82:
ur sermon is much much longer than mine.
but yours isn't addressing the statement I made. I even thought you misquoted me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.