Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (38302 Views)

Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dtr
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Antoeni(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Even after the publicity drama?

Ladies are meant to remind u of any favour dey do u.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Hushpupi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Issoright.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
ct2:
I respect this guy

he has no choice , he is nobody without tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by lebronn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is this not the same teebillz that wanted to commit suicide because some niggas including Dr sid are digging tiwa's honey pot..lol,dem don renew the guy jazz..smh.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cool
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by ay4press(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
ossaichika:
Mtchew
hahaha... e don chop vegetable

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by drotba(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
Sorry I don't get. Na Tiwa marry am or na him marry Tiwa.

Na Tiwa marry..... Mr and Mrs Savage.
Lol
you no see am?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na d reason why if two lovers dey fight i no dey take side be dat. Coz wen dem go settle na u shame go catch pass
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by egopersonified(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
hope you have started buying diapers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Adaumunocha(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mr savage? He took his wife's name?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Edonojie007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Crase! God Forbid. This Is What Money And Sex Can Turn A Man Into In The Hand Of A Woman.
How Many Times Would The Ashawo Olosho Tiwa Do This?
Crase People.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
You got no choice, niggy grin cheesy
You'd turn a wanderer, a loafer, the moment you get dumped by her grin

You get luck angry

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by RealAAdekunjo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
yeye husband after all his last year rants. smh
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by siloXIX(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
good..

See signature
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by DahtDopeBoi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mr & Mrs Savage Good they are back sha

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by greatman247(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
Sorry I don't get. Na Tiwa marry am or na him marry Tiwa.

hahahahahahaha, you want kill me with laughter. You know the dude is still a crack brain, i guess he's sniffing on something.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Mrnairalandd: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
WHat a fucking slowpoke!

Lazy ass

Why won’t he called her Mr and Mrs Savage when she is the one wearing the trousers.

I have warned guys to stay away from marriage if you r yet to make money

If you go in without Money, trust me, after couple of years even months, all your ego and swag ll be so bleeped up bu the same woman who pushed you into it

Look at this idiot, he was on his own doing and building future for himself until he allowed Tiwa to take over, the result is this weakling he has become.

Guys, don’t listen to these 21st century stupid preaching of women are this and that, build your world around yourself with success and dictate whom you pick as a wife.

Hold your shit together as a man and don’t allow all these weaklings to tell you that equality is allowed in marriage.

The moment you accept equality in your marriage as a man, you r done.

The only way a woman ll respect you is when she sees you as a role model, bigger person, mentor, father and husband but the moment she sees you as a mate(Equal), you are as good as dead in the relationship.

However, i am not saying a woman is less than you in a relationship or marriage but you are the head of the house.

Do ladies claim to be equal to their fathers or mothers? No. Why? Cos there is always a boundary between parents and children.

The reason why we respect our parents is cos they put themselves in a position of parents.

Put yourself in a position of husbands and get the respect you all deserve

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by watchindelta(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
after 2 of u don fool who na selves finished shocked shocked yeye
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
This boy still dey decisive himself.. thinking say na only him dey tear dt girl bush. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by kazzy4u(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
if I hear say una fight again. nah swear I go swear for una.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Rapsino(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mr n Mrs Savage means Tiwa married her, brother receive sense.... Let ha fame not deprive u ur man power

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
After all his rants, he still wants to go back to his own vomit

I don't know why some men have no iota of shame

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by aziaka111(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
I thank God for them, every broken marriages must be restored in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did he say Mr and Mrs Savage? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
After all his rants, he still wants to go back to his own vomit

I don't know why some men have no iota of shame
Why? He doesn't have the right to?
It's a Marriage not a dating relationship.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by highchief1: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4P5GzYTurPM/WfW8K3J2GQI/AAAAAAAAFz0/5kx11btIEAMp1ArOavlyiiZuIL_6qdcgwCLcBGAs/s1600/tee.jpg[/img]

Teebillz took to his IG page to declare love for his wife, Tiwa Savage.

He wrote;

Irresponsible poor guy maybe his broke again.the guy does not have a life women are so dumb if tiwa were my sister I'll spank her for bringing a lazy man home for marriage

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/teebillz-declares-love-for-his-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by inotice: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
See this irredeemable oluku.
Tiwa wey 'everybody' don gbensh.with just 150k-300k you fit tanana her self.This jabez of a man has disgraced manhood.Sometimes in life a man has to forsake money(especially if its coming from a woman) over pride.

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Why? He doesn't have the right to?
It's a Marriage not a dating relationship.
After they've both disgraced themselves to the world? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.