Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (62087 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by OgundeleT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
the story is a lie, blatant lie. failure to use seat belt is 2000. so how come will one pay 10k for a 2k offence. beside, bida isn't along pH to lagos

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by ezzylee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
There's no iPhone 7s.

And if this story isn't fabricated, and you meant an iPhone 7, then it's still useless to you.

The most you can do is hold it for ransom, or at most sell the screen.

Better person..... I thought no one would notice the iPhone 7s thing(which doesn't exist).
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by OgundeleT(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
thought I was the only one that noticed. Lagos to porthacourt then he was at bida, how come? all that talk yet not a single picture of the iPhone 7s. How much is the ticket FRSC officials give people for not using seatbelts that he had to pay 10k to avoid being booked? Frsc official wey dey collect #500 bribe wella, at most he would have collected 5k from him. FRsc officers don't even board your vehicle, they would ask you to pull over, turn off your engine and step out of your vehicle. The story doesn't add up at all. That man is a fvckiing lair!
failure to use seat belt is just 2k, the man is lying
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Awoo88: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
This guy dey lie. FRSC guy wen dey no get iPhone and your lie is even get sense like lie Muhammed own
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Ralphdan(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
maberry:
This story sounds familiar
But Bida no dey in between PH and Lagos na
How this man come take travel him own na?

No mind that lie lie
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
doctorkush:
] undecided did someone really left his phone in this bros car or he is only trying to flaunt his recently acquired kabu kabu ?? because all he keep posting is the car with different poses... anyway congrats on your newly gotten motto cheesy
where is the chill brev
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by dyadeleye(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dizu:
ur head dey there

Bruh sey I lie ni
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by dyadeleye(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
donkossy:
your heart de your nyash o.. lwkm

Sebi you go return am?

Dey there dey lie to to yourself
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by teddyJ5: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
I doubt if dis story is true, however, d FRSC man deserves to be taught an ugly lessons for reaping wia he did not sow. Onyeosi buruku kobu
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by dyadeleye(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

Guy, thanks for this comment I just dey laff here

Lol

Text am the receipt of 10k, baddest!

Im striaght as ever..no bullshitting bruh.
Im gonna send that shit at that rate then text the pix of the receipt to him!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by FunctionX(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bloggers ehn. Will do anything for traffic
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Rhea(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

GOD HAS MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF CONSOLING HIS CHILDREN.

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

That phone is worth nothing compared to the information in it. Be mindful that you can track an apple device. I would rinse the phone of every info in it especially that picture he took with his mistress and sit back and squeeze the baga from all angles. cheesy grin
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Wallade(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
@ Op, grace fall on you!
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by kcpumping(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
but wait ooo....do we have a place called bida from lagos to ph? just asking
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by adedammy007(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bioboy1213:
Lagos to port-harcourt, wetin you go find for Bida again ?
bro Im not understanding o.bida na Niger state o if u dey go north o. I smell lies.no pics of d forgotten phone sef.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:
Op. Surely " Blessing Follow You".

See as I dey rejoice with you.

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go Bida again? Did u get to niger state
that was the same question on my mind
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by oglalasioux(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fake story.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by gare(f): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bioboy1213:
Lagos to port-harcourt, wetin you go find for Bida again ?

No mind the guy, lie too much, I no believe his story, from Lagos to Port Harcourt, wetin carry you go bida
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by DanEmakoji(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
If this story is true, congratulations! Return the phone and become the greatest fool. But how come these car pictures?
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Martin4444: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
This story na very big lie. This guy mumu dey smell. So surprised some persons fall for this stupidly constructed lie. Everybody dey seek attention for social media.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Ken4agent(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
pls make haste to sell the phone n let it be a lesson to him and his like. when yu sell it pls send him the purchase receipt
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Idonbivit, if it's true why not show the phone in Ur pix. u won dupe us too abi. e no go work with me oooo.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by perryy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Just a joke. Bida? iphone 7s? FRSC using iphone 7/
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by bikefab(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
hehehehehe... karma caught up with dat murdafuka.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by iukpe: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
mysteryman2014:
Traveling to ph from lag, so how bida common enter picture? This Tory get as e bi o
Maybe he gave the man a lift and he forgot his phone in the car. After 3 days he wants us to beg him to give it back for N10k grin
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by CioAngels(f): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Return the phone to him whenever you are in his environment.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Freeman59: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:
Op. Surely " Blessing Follow You".

See as I dey rejoice with you.

But from Lagos to Portharcourt ... wetin u find go Bida again? Did u get to niger state

Immediately I saw bida, I gave up. From Lagos to ph, no place named bida. That Facebook user is just seeking attention. What a shame
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by mechanics(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
The man should return the phone, because history has a way of repeating itself.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Pat081: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmmm lier d story dat I don hear more den 10yrs now n u re now telling lies
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by rayomata(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Old story,lies everywhere
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by poseidon12: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2017
If you keep the phone, that would be stealing. Instead you should ask him to refund your money plus reasonable penalty for extorting you. You should return his phone.
Don't forget that this is IPhone. He might be able to trace you.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by chieni(f): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2017
chei, I call this when God fights your enemy on your behalf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.