Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,699 members, 7,840,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (62091 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by briggz09(m): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Excuse me I beg ur pardon, oga dis ur story no dey add up.. Lagos to PH, yet @bida? undecided
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by DedeNkem: 5:27am On Oct 30, 2017
slowpoke still displayed his car online!
Some Nigerians are brain-dead!
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by chikarism: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2017
that guy can lie for Africa
what's an ordinary Road Safety on doing with IPhone 7
keep it if its true and see how the guy will track you down and possibly label u a criminal
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by bobofellaini(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=61876039]A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

GOD HAS MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF CONSOLING HIS CHILDREN.

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

Why inundating us with lies guy? From Lagos to Portharcourt to Bida... and FRSC will charge you 3k for not using seat belt. So, how will you pay 10K bribe? You can polish you lie better than this.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by sherybanky(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=61876039]A Nigerian man,Clems Jnr, took to Facebook to share what happened between him and FRSC official while travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt.According to him,he was forced to pay N10k because he did not use his seatbelt.Unfortunate for the FRSC,he forgot his IPhone 7 in his car.Read the full story below...

'MYFOCUS

GOD HAS MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF CONSOLING HIS CHILDREN.

I was travelling to Port Harcourt from Lagos, on my way, i was arrested by one FRSC member who accused me of not using my seatbelt. I begged him but he refused. He said he was going to seize my drivers licence. But after much plea, he decided to collect N10,000.00 from me, which was the last money on me.

I reluctantly gave him money sadly and went my way. I was about entering bida when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see an IPhone 7s on my passenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that, the FRSC man forgot his phone in my car after much deliberations while i was apprehended.

I told my God "Hey you miraculous God". Those holy holy people should not come here and advice me to return the phone. I saw it as my only consolation. He has been calling for the past three days now with continuous plea, i told him to use the N10,000 and procure another phone. Since this phone would fetch me more money'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-what-happened-between-man-and-frsc.html?m=1

Bros your lies have colours of different kinds. Please a quick question, were is #Bida situated on the Nigerian map and were did you say you where going to?
Abeg take your time, this is not the children section.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by msb247(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
It is difficult for me to comprehend how a road safety corps official that usually extorts people on the road owns and uses an iPhone 7, let alone forget it in someone's car. Is it really his? Does he know its value? Did he buy it or has he experienced the 'pocket dent' or pain associated with buying such a device? But may be its a Chinese replica sha.

I am also of the opinion that posting pictures of the car with the plate number especially under this kind of scenario is not a wise thing to do. Whether or not the device belongs to the frsc man, by now he may already be making efforts to trace this guy and if he eventually spots this car, the owner own don finish.

By the way, if he collected bribe, why not show him that you're a law abiding and god fearing citizen by returning his phone? This may just be the turning point for his evil ways. Even if he doesn't realize or change, just do your part. "Be the change you want to see in the world." It is for a similar reason that Nigeria is what it is today - 2 wrongs do not make a right! You were wrong by not wearing your seat belt and he was wrong to have collected N10,000 from you (we both know that it'll end up in his pocket and not frsc account). And very soon some people will blame the president for all these when you, him, I and every other Nigerian are the ones to bring positive change.

But wait oh, is there another Bida between Port-harcourt and Lagos? I am not understanding again.

In short, I rest my case.
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by DipDap: 7:42pm On May 01, 2019
Na was oooo. Na new motor him won show us.. Lol

doctorkush:
] undecided did someone really left his phone in this bros car or he is only trying to flaunt his recently acquired kabu kabu ?? because all he keep posting is the car with different poses... anyway congrats on your newly gotten motto cheesy
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by DipDap: 7:44pm On May 01, 2019
I tire o
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Hoodbilonia: 6:54am On May 02, 2019
Wen dem use sars take track dah iphone
Na u know
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Pat081: 11:42am On May 07, 2019
We have read this d same story in facebook, Nairaland etc so nt new to mi
Re: FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car by Freshlorde: 12:10pm On May 07, 2019
����
kolnel:
Even the phone has more value than the car Honda Accord 1994 he was driving

Wicked frsc Officer

“Do me I do you”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.