Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" (39206 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Paulosky1900: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
sperm donor yet u open ur V for him to enjoy...before i close and open my eyes....

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by babslepe: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2017
So she expects him to leave his schedule gather some of his relatives and come to your family house to collect bride price back. I think she is just looking for an Avenue for reconciliation if she is really tired of the marriage she will pay the bride price into his account and send him a copy of the deposit slip along with all the items her family put on the traditional marriage list collect from this man and most importantly she should also include the divorce papers send all to his family house then we know she really means business not coming to social media to announce. SIMPLE AS A B C
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Otunla236: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Please what wrong with those actress nowadays about come collect your brides price.seriously most of them are not insane at all,instead they should call her family to find solution to that problem!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Duru009(m): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2017
No wife material again. Chai !!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Call him on phone and tell him.
she's probably tried that already
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Bahamas95(m): 4:37am On Oct 30, 2017
He is a sperm donor

You are a sperm receiver

Issorite!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by openmine(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2017
What's her gain for bringing up sum thing private on social media?
Okay U don't want again....Just call the guy and let the guy collect whatever U think he should collect!
If he ain't coming,then relax...No need bringing up the matter on the internet? What's the point??
How these set of humans managed to marry still amazes me!!
No maturity!!
Keep updating one's private life on social media...smh
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by talk2percy(m): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2017
The time u were slaying and enjoying his money and dick, u tell us, why telling us now?? How is this our biz??
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Starkid3010(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2017
So What
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by cybriz82(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
obaival:
I cant read dis long story

nothing like long story Go and wash ur eyes with hypo,
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by obaival(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
cybriz82:

nothing like long story Go and wash ur eyes with hypo,
Go wipe o!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by WiseFool2(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2017
obaival:
I cant read dis long story
That's the reason you wrote jamb 5 times. Because you can't read beyond 5 lines.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by obaival(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
WiseFool2:

That's the reason you wrote jamb 5 times. Because you can't read beyond 5 lines.
Since u knw dat which means u are with me on it
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" by Burgerlomo: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mail it to him with a delivery confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Flavour Enjoying Mum's Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.