Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (49358 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by OboOlora(f): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
The car is insured so what's d fuss?

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by olumidazz: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ahhh I saw this car on a tower this evening driving directly ahead of me in Ikate and I wonder to myself who crashed the brand new toy. The damages not much though. Fixable
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Abbeyme: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
The RRS or whatever arrived immediately ; probably because she's a rich lady or married to a politician.

special treatment.

Not so sir.

If you park your vehicle on any part of Lekki-Ikoyi bridge (or any bridge for that matter in Lagos), you cant miss LASTMA, RRS, RegularPolice or even commercial towing vehicles. 15min max.

Take it or leave it.

On 3MB, the RRS, would even help safely protect your vehicle from being crashed into by other oncoming motorists. Lagos is really Evolving into a bigger city.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by darkmarky(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Abbeyme: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oh
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by nanizle(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvine:
A poor man will see this and feel sad.
Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.

It is the insurance company that will feel sad grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Obierika(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
XXLDICK:
Women shouldn't be allowed to drive grin

I concur!
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Dalek(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
The RRS or whatever arrived immediately ; probably because she's a rich lady or married to a politician.

special treatment.

according to the news the accident happened on lekki-ikoyi link bridge, FYI there is a LASEMA post just at the foot of the bridge... rich or no rich dey would have responded immediately even trekked dere sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by QuietMynd: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did u jst say lekki ikoyi link bridge have pot hole.
Am sure u dnt knw wat u re talking about.
Even cnn call it the best bridge in west Africa.
Ur comment shows u re nt living in lagos.
2shure:
brand new don turn accidented
panel beater don hammer for this december
why female go dey do need for speed for lagos bridge tho
road filled with potholes
top speed they kill quick
lost control over the steering wheeling fact o
she don finally cast dah toyota land cruiser

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by chikeze(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Flashh:
Her husband would say "don't drive yet, learn it very well". She would say, "No, I can drive. Are you now trying to tell me not to drive your car"? undecided

She didn't even practice driving with a small car, but a SUV worth millions of Naira.
Its actually worth 35Million.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by esthy86(f): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
suv,chai oneday i will drive that car

dear hubby,money fall on u joor
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nedfed(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Problems about some educated people;
1. Many will not finish driving school before jumping on the road with dia car
2. Always ashamed of using L (learner) when still learning driving.
3. Driving at a high speed when they know thay are still learning

All because they wanna show/form to dia neighbour, colleagues or family member

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by famzing(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Husband right now.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Djtrips: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
The woman think say to speed na beans grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Djtrips: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
OboOlora:
The car is insured so what's d fuss?

So does insurance cover her foolishness?
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Lucas10(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin
I no go beta for Real Madrid
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thank God she's alive.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thats a 2016 or 17 model, costs about 25m. Wat was she thinking!!! Its shud be insured. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Djtrips: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin

Lol.. And so it happened that Real Madrid casted the slip grin Nice one Elzends!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by LemonBoy1: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is she a learner?

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Elzends(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Djtrips:

Lol.. And so it happened that Real Madrid casted the slip grin Nice one Elzends!
My brother, a lot of slips were torn today due to this single act
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by laudate: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

special treatment.
Nope. There is always an RRS car parked permanently at both ends of that bridge 24x7. So responding within a short span of time, would not have been a problem.

Abbeyme:
Not so sir.

If you park your vehicle on any part of Lekki-Ikoyi bridge (or any bridge for that matter in Lagos), you cant miss LASTMA, RRS, RegularPolice or even commercial towing vehicles. 15min max.

Take it or leave it.

On 3MB, the RRS, would even help safely protect your vehicle from being crashed into by other oncoming motorists. Lagos is really Evolving into a bigger city.

Exactly!! wink
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by laudate: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
2shure:
brand new don turn accidented
panel beater don hammer for this december
why female go dey do need for speed for lagos bridge tho
road filled with potholes
top speed they kill quick
lost control over the steering wheeling fact o
she don finally cast dah toyota land cruiser
That bridge is one of the best in Lagos. There is no single pothole on that particular Lekki-Ikoyi bridge.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Freeman59: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Are you feeling sad?

Shut up. You're poor too
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by bullbull: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigtt76:
She was probably testing the efficacy of the vehicle's security and safety features grin Toyota should be proud of her and send her a new Prado grin

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Donniefred(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by judgedredd22(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigtt76:
She was probably testing the efficacy of the vehicle's security and safety features grin Toyota should be proud of her and send her a new Prado grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Magnifico2000: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
AntiWailer:
Insurance will fix it.

The rich know-how to spend less.

I just hope the woman is fine.

Money dey
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by gregyboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
noscarn91:

No I just want to suck your breast dry
lol nigga u gat no chill i saw d boobs i jzd to follow pls op create a private chat
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvine:
A poor man will see this and feel sad.
Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.
lol. i wont even fix. airbags are out. il sell as scrap
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by tete7000(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

special treatment.

Not true you know. I saw them responded promptly and treating someone at Bariga just yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.