Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (49127 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Reeberry: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
famzing:
Husband right now.....
grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Reeberry: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2017
OboOlora:
The car is insured so what's d fuss?
You are not making sense.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by ToyinDipo(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin
LMAO grin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by adetolaanthony: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2017
Too much of thinking can make you do wonders undecided undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Josh44s(m): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Omg! That’s the Latest Toyota Land Criuser o shocked
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by ManTiger(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Flashh:
Her husband would say "don't drive yet, learn it very well". She would say, "No, I can drive. Are you now trying to tell me not to drive your car"? undecided

She didn't even practice driving with a small car, but a SUV worth millions of Naira.

This is one of my fear.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Pastor don get #1million for account after she share her testimony smiley
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by SeanDada1(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2017
kelvine:
A poor man will see this and feel sad.
Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.

Perhaps she was texting while driving..
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by ofonkind: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2017
XXLDICK:
Women shouldn't be allowed to drive grin

Na joke oh cheesy
this is not funny.
Sentimental joke.
Haven't you seen worse scenario frim men!

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by talk2percy(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Mehn see wasted cash...the man should not just think of working the car...cus it will cost almost half the amount this car was bought with. Women no dey hear gooo...them no dey use muscle or slay power drive. Go to a driving school if u don't know how to drive.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Nairalanders don't seize to amaze me.
Only women have (lone)accidents? This is why I don't spare men that hit my car _ 'cos I know if reverse were the case, they'll leave logic and bring in all manner of sentiments.

Good to know the woman is safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Orpe7(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Na insurance company get the headache except she didnt get comprehensive which i doubt
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by mamajaz(f): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2017
kelvine:
A poor man will see this and feel sad.
Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.
Insurance lo je gbese.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by kkman(m): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2017
If the car have insurance, no big problem for her.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by walosky(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Mtcheeew......notin do d SUV naa

Dis small tin
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by summygee1: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2017
So sad... Sure the handwork of SLEEPING WHILE DRIVING. She should go and give special thanks to God. Its not her day.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Reeberry: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2017
walosky:
Mtcheeew......notin do d SUV naa

Dis small tin
Nothing do what will cost millions to repair?
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2017
I am beginning to suspect the lady wanted a more sexy car,like a Range Rover,but Oga at top refuse,believes Land Cruisers are for respectable boss,especially when you consider the price of a brand new one.Anyway sorry for the lady sha,i hope she is out of the shock now,make Oga at the top try get her a driver if na Land Cruiser she go dey drive or better still get her a Range Rover .
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by leonard002(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin
hahahahahaha.... the matter funny small sha

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by AdultMaleNegro(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2017
dainformant:
Commander RRS, ACP Olatunji Disu and the Executive Secretary, Lagos State Security Trust Fund, Dr Abdul Rasaq Balogun have rescued a young lady from a lone accident on Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge . She drove a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser with the registration number AAA 839 EQ at top speed and lost control, and hit the culverts, and finally blocked half of the road .

The RRS ambulance and towing truck arrived immediately for medical assistance.

The young lady suffered no physical injuries but was obviously in a shock.

The vehicle was seriously damaged with all its airbags deployed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-rescued-crashing-car-lekki-ikoyi-bridge-lagos-photos.html
median, not culvert
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2017
car at top speed. . dats way interest me the most. .why is it that when ladies enter car or drives they are always on the top speed. .most deaths are caused by them. .n.a. dem dey jam and kill people for road pass. .at the end them go say na devil or dia enemies dey envy or come after them. . .some go even wear dark eyeglass inside vehicles all in the same of show off. . .am asking ,n.a. bad thing if woman drive slowly and carefully for our roads?

www.valentine202.com
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by one4GOD(f): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2017
dainformant:
Commander RRS, ACP Olatunji Disu and the Executive Secretary, Lagos State Security Trust Fund, Dr Abdul Rasaq Balogun have rescued a young lady from a lone accident on Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge . She drove a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser with the registration number AAA 839 EQ at top speed and lost control, and hit the culverts, and finally blocked half of the road .

The RRS ambulance and towing truck arrived immediately for medical assistance.

The young lady suffered no physical injuries but was obviously in a shock.

The vehicle was seriously damaged with all its airbags deployed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-rescued-crashing-car-lekki-ikoyi-bridge-lagos-photos.html
she was testing the airbags.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by pablo1759(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Elzends:
It's fixable

My brother no be lie. Real Madrid cry
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
she's still a learner.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Freeman59:

Shut up. You're poor too
I never said I'm rich Sir.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by walosky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Reeberry:
Nothing do what will cost millions to repair?

milli my ass!
So the radiator, grill and headlight cost millions

Bros poverty fey ur side o!

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Reeberry: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
walosky:

milli my ass!
So the radiator, grill and headlight cost millions

Bros poverty fey ur side o!
Poverty is obviously your portion, because you don't know how much it is to fix that.

Poverty brain dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.