Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (69177 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
too many dumbos in this thread

the goat simply didn't fully form, And only a few people here pointed it out

pointless superstitions

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Thank You! You can see that from the translucent skim and blobby appearance that this is a goat that is not fully formed. I don't know if people are just dumb or pretending to be dumb smh
[i] I'm surprised our educated elites are even saying someone must have slept with the goat undecided of cool

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
1Sharon:

Ur illiteracy is disgusting grin
Stupidity is so entertaining
Haba cheesy
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by maninchrist(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mynd44:

A goat DNA and human's own are not compactable.
I was happy when I saw this comment
At least not all Nigerians are ignorant
God bless you man

3 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] I'm surprised our educated elites are even saying someone must have slept with the goat undecided of cool
I'm shocked at the amount of people who are confused or actually believe that it was a man who impregnated a goat. My goodness

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Virus777: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mynd44:
A goat DNA and human's own are not compactable.
Compatible.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Simply a poorly formed foetus.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by eki2000(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
thebosstrevor:
why are people so stupid in this country thinking a human sperm can fertilise a goat

it is impossible for a human to fertised a goat because of different DNA alignment.

that is a premature goat
OK now, tell them if they would listen, superstitious fools
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
thebosstrevor:
why are people so stupid in this country thinking a human sperm can fertilise a goat

it is impossible for a human to fertised a goat because of different DNA alignment.

that is a premature goat
please where do you study ur own science? Or are you a science student at all?

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
mazimee:
I thought a human semen cannot felitilize a goat?

Ignorant people don't know this, moreover the op lying about where it actually happened
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by OjujuCalabar(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why panic? Abeg one mallam has put the poor goat in a family.���

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

COMPACTABLE cool cool The English must be made in Ogbomosho and finished in Igando cheesy

It's compatible abi wetin you wan type. ...na to ban people up and down you sabi undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

I'm shocked at the amount of people who are confused or actually believe that it was a man who impregnated a goat. My goodness
That's Nigerians for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
CEEcey:
I refuse to believe that some men can stoop so low to the extent of sleeping with a goat

Doctors in the house should please explain if this is scientifically right

People sleep with animals its nothing new but to say humans can get animals pregnant or vice versa is a lie, the human chromosome is very different, a human sperm can't fertilize in an animal womb not to talk of forming a disfigured baby

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Joshuamassodi:

i wonder too where you studied your own science,my science is different from yours.so get used to it
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Abokiii and fvck ehn,women no dey make their preek stand again now na goat

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by osabiggy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
thebosstrevor:

that is a premature goat
. Please mind what you say & how you call stupid. The fact that you don't know does not make others stupid. Now see; Goat: Animal - Animal, Man: Human - Animal. Commonly both ANIMALS. DNA will definitely not match 100% however, 1 or 2 that have LIKE (in common) animal will hook up leaving the others on their own, hence the unaligned kids on the post. Confirm this from an expart.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
sanpipita:

People sleep with animals its nothing new but to say humans can get animals pregnant or vice versa is a lie, the human chromosome is very different, a human sperm can't fertilize in an animal womb not to talk of forming a disfigured baby

Smh educated illiterate
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Chanwealth(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
mazimee:
I thought a human semen cannot felitilize a goat?

u thought keep on thouthing.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by maninchrist(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
osabiggy:
. Please mind what you say & how you call stupid. The fact that you don't know does not make others stupid. Now see; Goat: Animal - Animal, Man: Human - Animal. Commonly both ANIMALS. DNA will definitely not match 100% however, 1 or 2 that have LIKE (in common) animal will hook up leaving the others on their own, hence the unaligned kids on the post. Confirm this from an expart.

Lol...
Kai... Nigerians .
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogaJona:
No bro that's your father's last son
na lie its ur last son Ebube
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Blame religion, it creates superstitions. I would have blamed illiteracy but some elites also believed so. So religion it is.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
osabiggy:

funny analysis so because both are animal,then one will have a trace of one.i watched something like that on an american fantasy channel
but anyway thank you for your stupid contribution and analysis.smiley

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogaJona:
What do you expect, is it not northerners again

Lmao!! Dem fit straff mosquito sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Joshuamassodi:
He doesn't have to be a scientist. This is primary 6 level biology! How can a goat and a human create an offspring. It's ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
justscorchone:

Smh educated illiterate

Prof can you tell us how possible it is for a human to impregnate an animal since you know better
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
GuyWise:
When an almajiri finally decided to do it with a goat... the result will be this

Human having sex with animal can't result in anything. The picture was probably made up. Maybe photoshop.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mehn hav started fhuckin goats too...Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.