Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (69241 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

you say a human- animal offspring is impossible

then a chimp automatically stops been an animal and turns to YOUR cousin

ironically this your cousin has the same number of chromosome as you, maybe it's your brother after all

and then you think why not try if you and your animal brother can produce an offspring after telling the world that it is impossible.

Mr comprehension, get the fuck_ out if you ain't got anything logical to say.

I don't understand how you people see possibilities here, if the chromosomes are not same nothing will happen, zoophiles will tell you one of attractions for zoophilia is the inability for a pregnancy to happen.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
makahlj2:

You're wrong, chimps don't have the same number of chromosomes as us. Check your info. In fact, if chimps and humans had the same number of chromosomes, then the human-chimp project would probably succeed.

About the same number of genes bro, chromosomes was a typo, blame my phone. I corrected it
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by lumeneng22: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
When men sleep with goats/animaals, the resultant effects is....end time events.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Aldebaran:
Hmmm If the bolded is true,then the act is called bestiality undecided Some people,male/female only enjoy sex with animals May God save us from satanic influences
Yep, because satan created d goat n d man!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
CEEcey:
I refuse to believe that some men can stoop so low to the extent of sleeping with a goat

Doctors in the house should please explain if this is scientifically right
a man's semen can not and can never get a goat pregnant.

We don't share the same DNA
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
sanpipita:

I don't understand how you people see possibilities here, if the chromosomes are not same nothing will happen, zoophiles will tell you one of attractions for zoophilia is the inability for a pregnancy to happen.

man I'm not opining a man impregnated the goat..No

I'm just vexed at you guys throwing the word "impossible" around.

Now let me tell you something that is impossible... Man visiting the sun!

if Man-animal offspring was impossible in the scientific context there wouldn't be a project
going on to see if it would work.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

if Man-animal offspring was impossible in the scientific context there wouldn't be a project

Do you have the slightest idea that a man is also an animal? Why is your comprehension so low?

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Why are you so stupid like this? Humans, goats and Chimpanzees are all animals, there are two main living things which are animals and plants. But there are categorizations based on physiology and morphology. One of which is the genetic composition. Humans are apes, just like Chimps and others. BUT goats are ruminants. Do I need to lecture you secondary school biology to awaken your dull mind?

I thought I told you to get the fuck_ out

stop ruminating on my mentions!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Do you have the slightest idea that a man is also an animal? Why is your comprehension so low?

you a fag_ or something

get the fuck_ out
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Fineyoungboy: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Only for Naija.. Lol
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

you a fag_ or something

get the fuck_ out

Yeah, I'm a gay, you gonna hang yourself cos of that?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Yeah, I'm a gay, you gonna hang yourself cos of that?
knew it, hope you've seen this thread
www.nairaland.com/4145612/paul-arduad-congolese-gay-dies
anal cancer is real fag_
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I had a long discussion about this some months with a biologist in the end he could only agree the possibility is genetically creating an animal with same level of chromosomes as a human only that way a human and animal MIGHT create an offspring, there's possibilities in science but this will take alot for a breakthrough.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

I had a long discussion about this some months with a biologist in the end he could only agree the possibility is genetically creating an animal with same level of chromosomes as a human only that way a human and animal MIGHT create an offspring, there's possibilities in science but this will take alot for a breakthrough.

Brother, you're making the same mistake as that illiterate you're quoting. What's the difference between humans and animals in terms of categorizations of living things?. How many living things categorizations do we have and where do humans fall?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

knew it, hope you've seen this thread

www.nairaland.com/4145612/paul-arduad-congolese-gay-dies

anal cancer is real fag_

Show me the picture and drop the digits of the sexiest woman in your household first, after dicking her then we can continue.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

thank you, finally someone understands me!

scientists don't just throw the word "impossible" around like many were doing here...we are always open to possibilities no matter how slim.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

thank you, finally someone understands me!

scientists don't just throw the word "impossible" around like many were doing here...we are always open to possibilities no matter how slim.

We are? How dare you claim to be a scientist? Are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Brother, you're making the same mistakes as that illiterate you're quoting. What's the difference between humans and animal. How many living things categorizations do we have and where do humans fall?

I'm not making any mistake this is a topic I previously discussed with a biology expert, like I said its impossible for a human/animal offspring to happen, but if we should thread on part of science the likely 'possibility' of that happening is genetically creating an animal with same chromosome as a human, its just a possibility doesn't mean its feasible, people can try if they feel they will find a breakthrough, afterall science is about breaking barriers

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

We are? How dare you claim to be a scientist? Are you mad?
gay boy I'm off to bed, you can try the next guy
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

I'm not making any mistake this is a topic I previously discussed with a biology expert, like I said its impossible for a human/animal offspring to happen, but if we should thread on part of science the likely 'possibility' of that happening is genetically creating an animal with same chromosome as a human, its just a possibility doesn't mean its feasible, people can try if they feel they will find a breakthrough, afterall science is about breaking barriers

Did you read what I posted at all? The mistake I pointed out is that you are trying to separate humans from animals. Humans are also animals. The best way to put it is humans and ruminants or apes and ruminants. Do you understand me clearly now?

There are two categorizations of living things, which are plants and animals. Humans fall into the animal category. We can be called mammals or apes depending on what you're considering.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

gay boy I'm off to bed, you can try the next guy

Bring your mum closer to test the validity of your gay claims. I won't fuck_ her past 4 rounds.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Did you read what I posted at all? The mistake I pointed out is that you are trying to separate humans from animals. Humans are also animals. The best way to put it is humans and ruminants or apes and ruminants. Do you understand me clearly now?

There are two categorizations of living things, which are plants and animals. Humans fall into the animal category. We can be called mammals or apes depending on what you're considering.

I get it, but I think my points were clear despite categorizations I used
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

And again addressing the possibility of the process, It is practically impossible. Do you know that single DNA strands must combine to form a double strand? Even if they try to create something genetically, if the nitrogen bases of single strands don't match, it will still be impossible to form a DNA. so it is IMPOSSIBLE, this is my line of study, BIOCHEMISTRY

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2017
SOFTENGR:

They can't be real.
They're even larger than the goat grin
na u get the toto?

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:
why are people so stupid in this country thinking a human sperm can fertilise a goat

it is impossible for a human to fertised a goat because of different DNA alignment.

that is a premature goat
Very wrong bro, it's either a mutation occurred this is definitely not goat like. I am a strong believer that science only try to explain or create explanation for occurrences, which always most times end up floored. My point is its possible for a human sperm to fertilise a goats embryo, we can't accepts it's not cos science says so
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Very wrong bro, it's either a mutation occurred this is definitely not goat like. I am a strong believer that science only try to explain or create explanation for occurrences, which always most times end up floored. My point is its possible for a human sperm to fertilise a goats embryo, we can't accepts it's not cos science says so

Are you saying a human sperm can fertilize goats' ova? And you don't believe what science said about its impossibility?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

And again addressing the possibility of the process, It is practically impossible. Do you know that single DNA strands must combine to form a double strand? Even if they try to create something genetically, if the nitrogen bases of single strands don't match, it will still be impossible to form a DNA. so it is IMPOSSIBLE, this is my line of study, BIOCHEMISTRY

I also agree its impossible, but if anyone thinks it possible upto them to figure out a way
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

In simple terms, if the DNA is say CAT MAT BAT in human, it needs another pair of DNA that matches, say TAC , TAM, TAB to pair with so that they produce something that makes sense.

If a goats DNA with say RAT , DAT, PAT is used for the matching, the result becomes something like
RAC, DTT , PTA

As you can see, the last DNA coding does not even make sense in terms of resemblance when compared with any of the intended parents DNA code ( human or goat ) Just like in computer, it cannot execute any task, in this case reproduction of an offspring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.