Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra (38453 Views)

Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by naaija: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
This woman here is the wife of the late Mmegbuanaeze Francis ( He was House of Assembly member Representing Idemili North ).

He was buried on 26th September ,2017 .

On 29th October , 2017 , the wife is already running for the same position uder the ruling APGA platform

She is yet to complete her 6 months respect for her dead husband according to Igbo traditions and norms.

Hon. Francis Mmegbuanaeze, the House member representing Idemili North Constituency in the Anambra state House of Asembly died in his sleep on August 15th night, hours after attending the APGA Governorship primaries.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/10/anambra-wife-deceased-member-hose/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by LordIsaac(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
It happened here in Jos a few years ɓacƙ. It is just a lesson for anƴone existing onlƴ for anƴ other person. This world!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by daremiarchs(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
angryAyam not understanding again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by affable4(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
@op, you have condemned the lady's action from your post. Which mumu 6months? Will I put food on the table? Except you are telling us you have evidence she has a hand in her husband's death.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Chetimah(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
So she dey expect mai d man die b4??
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by ofuregbe(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by WarriAproko: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
I could not finish reading the topic . I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.I need a new supplier.

3 Likes

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Fianze93(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by sirugos(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
I dont know what to type self. Any way let me zoom to igwe's palace to conferm am coming

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by madjune(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Anambra and politics eh.

Anything can happen with them.

3 Likes

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by coolhamid(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Crazy world
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by opeoluwa20(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nawa
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Atimeset: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
All for Power..

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Sharon6(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na wa o. Was she waiting for the husband to die?

GET RID OF STRETCH MARK, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Ilefoaye(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Abfinest007(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
did u kill him for u to represent him at the state house
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Elnino4ladies: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Family affair
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Adukey(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe that was what her husband asked her to do before his demise.

12 Likes

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by BabaCommander: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Has to recoup the family investment in the election na

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Nebuzaradan: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
apga ndi ogwu ego grin

hours after apga primaries cheesy

lol ejigo ya gwochalu ogwu grin
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Make wives of politicians no come begin dey kill dem o

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by xangerar: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
You still talk about a goddam 6 Months respect for the dead in this fast moving age? For a long time, It use to be a one year period. It was cut down to 6 Months with no consequences. It is ebbing away. The world has moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sharon6:
Na ww
are you coming tonight?I have bought gold circle
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by jagabanlewis(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Watin concern me
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did her husband perform? If he performed, why not if not?
But if not, then she should not be vot.....

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by cyndy1000(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Woman politics is a dirty game o please go inside o n take care of your children. The death of your hubby is not even strange to you. and want to remain in the position he was before he passed on hmmmm you might not know what is that sit until you get there . Anyways he has ears let him hear. better use your tongue to count your teeth.

Good luck Sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by cashlurd(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Should she rather wait for others to occupy the seat before she will wise up The dead is dead abeg.... She should hustle to retain the seat as the sharp wife she is.

The same thing happened with the Senator Adeleke family. As soon as the senator died, the brother campaigned and ascended the seat. Political seats are now family seats in Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by cajet: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Some people are forcing her to come out and contest. I wonder what are the interests of those forcing her to contest when the mourning period for the death of her husband is not yet over. With this it is suspicious she has a hand in the death of her husband or is it a family business to represent Idemili North? She is not even a politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
sirugos:
I dont know what to type self. Any way let me zoom to igwe's palace to conferm am coming
Ogbese!
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Mak4web(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
okay
what a man can do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.