Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M (1970 Views)

Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by Victoriamark: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tunji Balogun, the ex-husband of Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has challenged Nigerian artists to a music battle with the mother of his son.

In a recent post via his Instagram page, Tunji also known as Teebillz said he has been watching the music industry keenly with various hit songs from musicians, however, none of these singers can challenge his ex-wife, Tiwa Savage.

Teebillz further said he is ready to bet $1 million (N380m) on Tiwa Savage for whosoever that can challenge her with music hits from 1900 to 2021.

He wrote:

”I respectfully have $1M on mama jamjam on a verzuz from 1900 to 20121…. who ever the f**k can challenge her! just incase you don’t understand, i have a million dollar on mama jamjam for who ever the f**K wanna battle! I’ve been watching y’all lil f**kers Read More

See his post:

https:///davido-burna-and-wizkid-cant-win-tiwa-savage-teebillz-says-as-he-sets-n380m/
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by BusinessCity: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Guy get a life. It's obvious you're mentally sick and should be in straight jacket.

Let's hear world and revisit your psychedelics.

Obsessed goat lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by overdrive(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Where tbillz wan get $1m from

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by Freestainworld(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tiwa savage toto don dey hungry this one again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Eyya oga want Tiwa back but its too late grin she don't want to be a widow so she better remain divorced. But wait oo where Teebliz get 300milli? I laugh in third mainland bridge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by Draslo(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2021
If I were this guy, I'd just lay off social media
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by TANID(m): 2:49am On Feb 04, 2021
overdrive:
Where tbillz wan get $1m from
from Tiwasavage cheesy
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by marshalcarter: 4:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Baba no wan fade away grin
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by JaneYave(f): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Yesterday, it was girlfriend that rocked your world, today , your eyes are on ex-wife. Just mend things and rest! Obviously you love Tiwa.
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by elpochas: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2021
That guy no get shi shi.
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by femi4: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Werey dey disguise. Somebody that cannot afford diapers....where will he get 380M from
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by oz4real83(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Tiwa Savage should forgive and accept this guy back ooo. The guy keeps losing focus since she left him, he always trend for obviously useless reasons.
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by CrazyBen(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Stop puffing that girl's head abeg, help the needy
Omo but the dude has cash sha
Re: Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Yanyan pu talk be dis.

Victoriamark:

Tunji Balogun, the ex-husband of Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has challenged Nigerian artists to a music battle with the mother of his son.

In a recent post via his Instagram page, Tunji also known as Teebillz said he has been watching the music industry keenly with various hit songs from musicians, however, none of these singers can challenge his ex-wife, Tiwa Savage.

Teebillz further said he is ready to bet $1 million (N380m) on Tiwa Savage for whosoever that can challenge her with music hits from 1900 to 2021.

He wrote:

”I respectfully have $1M on mama jamjam on a verzuz from 1900 to 20121…. who ever the f**k can challenge her! just incase you don’t understand, i have a million dollar on mama jamjam for who ever the f**K wanna battle! I’ve been watching y’all lil f**kers Read More

See his post:

https:///davido-burna-and-wizkid-cant-win-tiwa-savage-teebillz-says-as-he-sets-n380m/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lilo Caught Inside A Shrine In Lagos (video) / Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online / 106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.