Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz (2944 Views)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Following the divorce saga between Nigerian music queen , Tiwa Savage and her estranged manager/husband, more details has emerged.

According to new reports, Teebillz has revealed that he decided to go for a divorce because Tiwa does not have time for him anymore only concerned about her musical career.

The popular singer and husband were married together on 23 November 2013 but just after some years together, issues arise and they have pretended to live together after this incident since 2016 when Tiwa Savage made a shocking revelation about her marriage on a live TV show.

Efforts to reconcile this two together have proved abortive and recently it was reported that they have filed for divorce in a court.

The career and live coach of TBillz, Mr. Lanre Olusola has issued to Cable NG that TBillz is the one pushing for the divorce.

Mr. Lanre Olusola said that the main reason his client TBillz wants a divorce is because Tiwa Savage is full of herself, she does not have time for the husband she is only focusing on her career.

TBillz is set to start up a new life with his United States of America girlfriend as he relocated to the U.S so they can see each other more often.

Source: https://www.042express.com.ng/2018/03/teebillz-why-im-divorcing-tiwa-savage.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by nelsonebby(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you a child?

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by nelsonebby(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by Zanas: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lazy ass man

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by Pusyiter(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why you come dey tell us?
We know where una 1st meet?
How it take affect us?
Next!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by pat077: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
Cry cry baby

lolzzzz
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tiwa now have time for the small dick of wizkid and the short dick of don jazzy..
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by jayraster(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ah ah wah d heck!!!... u guys should divorce already for crying out loud. Dafuq!!!!
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by SURElee(f): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
This Tbillz is one slow poke, with his show of shame, there is no way that sham of a fairy tale wedding will work na. No job, living above his means, cheating witj several kids upandan and you expect a wife to look the other way. Divorce already lets hear word. Go america go misbehave to your american gf, after she born for you finish, begin do anyhow, you go pay child support tire, till you go run come back naija, your eye go clear.
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by Amberon11: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
jayraster:
Ah ah wah d heck!!!... u guys should divorce already for crying out loud. Dafuq!!!!
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Lalasticlala come o
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
purplejuli:
Lalasticlala come o
Re: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz by purplejuli: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
jayraster:
lol

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Alive & The Mum Of Your Child Is Broke - Fan To Churchill. He Reply / Mercy And Ike Unfollows Each Other On Instagram / The Story Of JUNGLIST ( Oritse Femi & Chibuzor. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.