Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. (849 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2017
The Nollywood Yoruba actress "Biodun Okeowo" Popularly Known as "Omo butty" has taken to her instagram page to cry for help after her Rose gold plated Iphone 7plus was stolen at an event in ikeja.

The actress claim to compensate anybody that help her get her phone back, as the phone contains vital informations and documents.

Below Is What She Wrote On Her Instagram Page:

My Rose gold plated IPhone 7plus was stolen at a party in Ikeja today, please kindly get in touch if you have any information or you sight anyone trying to sell a used IPhone 7plus at Computer Village, I will compensate the person in a big way, this phone is very important to me, it contains vital informations and documents, it is one of my business lines.
Thanks love you all.
Biodun Okeowo.

Check It On Her Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba2aARuhiRD/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/actress-biodun-okeowo-cries-out-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
IPhone 7 plus shocked shocked shocked boys are not smiling.
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by HeWrites(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
We don know say Na nude your full the phone
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by itspzpics(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2017
kpele
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by RoyalBlak007: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
♤ Òtigbâ boiz treating

♤you right cheesy
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2017
HeWrites:
We don know say Na nude your full the phone

Abi now

and sex tapes
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by adadike281(f): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
I pray they return it to u my sis, Buhari is still on seat, things dey hard jor
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by HeWrites(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2017
emmanuelrabb:

Abi now

and sex tapes
No mind her..
She con dey call it vital info grin
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by sunnysunny69(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Just wave goodbye to the phone.
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2017
angry if u promise me , u wud allow SAMAKWE (In harrysong's voice) this elderly ukwuu

I wud tell u were ur fone is sad undecided
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Meaning we should watch out for her nude pix
Re: Actress "Biodun Okeowo" Cries Out After Her Iphone 7 Was Stolen At An Event. by Tamarapetty(f): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
the person might not sell it. grin probably dash his babe or use it to form big boy

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra And Swanky Jerry Step Out For A Wedding Looking Like A Couple! / Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Changed His Name Again(peep) / "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.