Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ali Documentaries On Humanities And Culture Around The World!true Life. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ali Documentaries On Humanities And Culture Around The World!true Life. (363 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Ali Documentaries On Islamic States Marawi Philippine War Images! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Documentaries On Humanities And Culture Around The World!true Life. by sulexrio(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello,dear nairalanders,am cyvilstre and in here I will be updating you with lives videos and images of my friend Ali a medical doctor from United States that have put his life and work at stake to ensure that all humans are one,in this journey of over 26 countries around the world documenting cultures of different peoples and race,along with his journey across the ocean and his interviews with Islamic states members and some fee drug lords around the world,am spreading the good deeds of this my ambitious good friend and am partnering with him in making the world a better place,please kindly stay tune and stay update on each of my narration about this breath taking documentary!

Please let me know if you have a soar interest in this!!!
So that i can know where to start from....
Re: Ali Documentaries On Humanities And Culture Around The World!true Life. by Luckylife(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the love of humanity which many rulers and politicians fail to recognized as their core obligation to the world. Your friend need to be appreciated by all the voiceless innocent victims of war and bad government that are not of their own making. We pray God see you and your friend through all the ups and downs of this tedious tasks. We are silently praying and following your post as we try to make the world a better place for all in our little ways .

1 Like

Re: Ali Documentaries On Humanities And Culture Around The World!true Life. by sulexrio(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thank you so much this is a man that have risk his life and welfare to put smile on humanities and with this your encouraging words we will never relent nor sleep to put our best and core interest in making the world the best and a better place,I will be updating you on each of his journey around the globe, and I hope by next year we will be making a turn and a documentaries in Nigeria about the Boko Haram havoc in the North East and also some fine and awesome cultures in other part of Nigeria in which you can stay tune!

(1) (Reply)

All Abuja Taxis Must Be Air-conditioned By October — FCTA / How Best Are Canadians Citizens Accepted In Nigeria? / Report Danfo drivers in Lagos and get 3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.