Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This (1581 Views)

Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa / Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by deafeyez: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
With the coming of TSTV Africa, there is so much panic in the Direct to Home satellite service business.

This morning, I found out this from Startimes. And they wrote; As part of our promise to give every African home quality entertainment at an affordable price, We introduce the Pay-Per-Day subscription plan which will enable our esteemed customers to either Pay Per Day, Pay Per Week or Pay Per Month effective from November 1st 2017.

I believe this is to compete with TSTV Africa who offers daily, 3 days, a week and 1 moth plan. See the full Startimes price list on the pix below.

What they don't know is that Nigerians will not abandon TSTV Africa for any other no matter what, at least, we will be updating our system and apps with their free MB.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by happymaxx: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
You aint Seen Nothing yet....... una go soon reduce am to 20 naira per day

4 Likes

Re: Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by waleyp(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
I NEVER EVEN SUBSCRIBE ON MY DSTV FOR MONTHS NOW.I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS INTERESTING TO WATCH ON IT AGAIN SEF. GUESS I WILL ROLL ALONG WITH TSTV NOW, AND I CAN EVEN BROWSE ALONG TOO.
Re: Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by BeingAkorede(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Startimes isn't a major competitor base on the services proposed to be offered by TSTV.
In fact, Tstv is a pace setter for Startimes.
Re: Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by davostar: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
happymaxx:
You aint Seen Nothing yet....... una go soon reduce am to 20 naira per day

grin Ma Nigga grin grin grin
Re: Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This by deafeyez: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
waleyp:
I NEVER EVEN SUBSCRIBE ON MY DSTV FOR MONTHS NOW.I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS INTERESTING TO WATCH ON IT AGAIN SEF. GUESS I WILL ROLL ALONG WITH TSTV NOW, AND I CAN EVEN BROWSE ALONG TOO.

Jejely comot your dstv decoder before TSTV decoder land o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija S€X Compilation: See All The Intimate Moments Amongst The Housemates / The Figurine Raises The Bar For Nollywood / VIDEO: He Begs His Legally Married Wife For SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.