Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) (37523 Views)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
thank god say dem no kill u....... na god save yr lyf
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
kikikikikik...atiku pooo fall on ur generation...Even absolute rigging can't assure u lots aso villa...Bunch of obsolete e-leaches....Trust me frustration is better than ignorance in all spheres as far as My country and its citizens are concerned...

It's obvious u are a gadamned product of a quickie...I asked ur age and that of the sperm donor that resulted to diz malproduct..

But ofcourse u don't know...Why not articulate your life first before thinking of Nigeria...We are bigger than ur natural problems oooo..������

Keep venting your frustration,atleast its allowed.My joy is,I'm not responsible for your sorry state.Take your frustration elsewhere !!!
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

Keep venting your frustration,atleast its allowed.My joy is,I'm not responsible for your sorry state.Take your frustration elsewhere !!!
your joy is that u are a king in foollllllzzzzz paradise...Senselesssssssss offspring of a thwart aided by a witch-slut..����
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

You the almighty Youth,what've you done or has been doing to bring on the supposed Youth.?
I have been doing enlightenment campaigns
Why should we keep recycling failure
Sabastain kurz prime minister of Austria is 31 at 27 he was foreign minister of Austria hosting talks with Iran usa quatar etc how many 27 year olds can you point to of any significance in today's nigerian political stratosphere
Enrico Carattoni (32) - Captains Regent of San Marino.
Kim Jong-Un (33) - Supreme leader of North Korea.
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (37) - Emir of Qatar.
Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck (37) - King of Bhutan.
Leo Varadkar (38) - Taoiseach (Prime Minister) of Ireland.
I need not mention French prime minister
We that like dead bodies to rule us look where we are.
Today belongs to the youths I'm not talking of 40 or even 30 years old Im talking under 29 we own today we know today better than our parents or grand parents we watch the news and explain what's going on to them.
They do not understand todays technology hence they do not see the need to invest in technology even in agriculture, medicine etc
They still think we are in colonial times.
If Ur man wins I will try everything within my powers to change citizenship I promise.

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
SUPOL:
ARO BAGGER

Cultist shun cultism.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennyblack94:

Okenwa..you still dey leave for 22 Cata street, near that cosmetic shop....na your old friend..odb..

Onye cult....give ur life to Christ.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by EmmyG012(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wtf
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

I have been doing enlightenment campaigns
Why should we keep recycling failure
Sabastain kurz prime minister of Austria is 31 at 27 he was foreign minister of Austria hosting talks with Iran usa quatar etc how many 27 year olds can you point to of any significance in today's nigerian political stratosphere
Enrico Carattoni (32) - Captains Regent of San Marino.
Kim Jong-Un (33) - Supreme leader of North Korea.
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (37) - Emir of Qatar.
Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck (37) - King of Bhutan.
Leo Varadkar (38) - Taoiseach (Prime Minister) of Ireland.
I need not mention French prime minister
We that like dead bodies to rule us look where we are.
Today belongs to the youths I'm not talking of 40 or even 30 years old Im talking under 29 we own today we know today better than our parents or grand parents we watch the news and explain what's going on to them.
They do not understand todays technology hence they do not see the need to invest in technology even in agriculture, medicine etc
They still think we are in colonial times.
If Ur man wins I will try everything within my powers to change citizenship I promise.

I like your submission. But again I ask,did you notice any African country in that list?
The answer is NO.
Reason is,as a REALIST,I don't dwell on IDEALISM, your submissions are laced with what OUGHT to be not WHAT IS.
WHAT IS is the REALITY here.Africa and Nigeria in particular has been ruled by mediocre leaders.Mediocrity and inept individuals find themselves in leadership positions.
As we speak,in Nigeria the old-guards are still ruling and unwilling to let go.OBJ and IBB once opined that youths aren't ready to take up leadership Challenge yet.You think its not just a mere proclamation?
No youth,at this moment can wrestle power successfully from the old-guards,at least for now.I'm not a pessimist though, but the conduct of our youths is appalling.
What I'd suggest is,we rally support on one of them old-guards ieAtiku and make him give 85% leadership positions to youths.90%Of his cabinets should comprise of youths as well as his appointees.
These set of youths can there after by virtue of their experience vie for any elective position.
My brother any short of that is wishful thinking.
That's why we need to engage ATIKU on all these as a prerequisite for our support.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

I like your submission. But again I ask,did you notice any African country in that list?
The answer is NO.
Reason is,as a REALIST,I don't dwell on IDEALISM, your submissions are laced with what OUGHT to be not WHAT IS.
WHAT IS is the REALITY here.Africa and Nigeria in particular has been ruled by mediocre leaders.Mediocrity and inept individuals find themselves in leadership positions.
As we speak,in Nigeria the old-guards are still ruling and unwilling to let go.OBJ and IBB once opined that youths aren't ready to take up leadership Challenge yet.You think its not just a mere proclamation?
No youth,at this moment can wrestle power successfully from the old-guards,at least for now.I'm not a pessimist though, but the conduct of our youths is appalling.
What I'd suggest is,we rally support on one of them old-guards ieAtiku and make him give 85% leadership positions to youths.90%Of his cabinets should comprise of youths as well as his appointees.
These set of youths can there after by virtue of their experience vie for any elective position.
My brother any short of that is wishful thinking.
That's why we need to engage ATIKU on all these as a prerequisite for our support.
I see where you are coming from and the getting experience part is a good idea but after you fulfill ur part of getting him into office will he fulfill his part a whole 80-90% from experience these guys can say anything to enter office once they enter it is goodbye till the next election
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

I see where you are coming from and the getting experience part is a good idea but after you fulfill ur part of getting him into office will he fulfill his part a whole 80-90% from experience these guys can say anything to enter office once they enter it is goodbye till the next election

Well,I think it's a chance we have to take.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by SUPOL(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
okenwaa:

Cultist shun cultism.
Am hailing u una language naa. Abi u don resign?
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Well I think its a chance we must take
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by kennyblack94: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
okenwaa:

Onye cult....give ur life to Christ.

grin grin grin how market na
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
SUPOL:
Am hailing u una language naa. Abi u don resign?

Na Igbo language or na Ijaw or na French.....which 1 e be?
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennyblack94:

grin grin grin how market na

Repent,.,., cultism doesn't pay.

Na jew man sure pass.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by kennyblack94: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
okenwaa:

Repent,.,., cultism doesn't pay.

Na jew man sure pass.

Hahaha. .me wey be chairman jewish elders forum. .. grin grin grin
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennyblack94:

Hahaha. .me wey be chairman jewish elders forum. .. grin grin grin

Mk I see ur pic
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by kennyblack94: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
okenwaa:

Mk I see ur pic

Gee na new phone I buy this evening,never get any pics inside the phone ..
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2017
kennyblack94:

Gee na new phone I buy this evening,never get any pics inside the phone ..
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by cozyfbaby: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Wickedness!!! 43-Year-Old Father Set His Son Ablaze For Rudeness In Niger State

A 43-year-old father, Mallam Musa Mohammed, has been arrested by the Rights Protection Agency in Niger State for setting ablaze his 15-year-old son, Bello.

The Director-General of the agency, Mrs. Mairam Kolo, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday in Minna.

She said the incident occurred around Polytechnic Road, Bida, in the Bida Local Government Area of the state.

Kolo explained that Musa tied his son up and siphoned petrol from his motorcycle, poured it on him and set the boy on fire because of his alleged frequent quarrels with his elder brother.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/wickedness-father-set-son-ablaze-rudeness-niger-state/

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video)