Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers (1636 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by sundaykings207(f): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
A serious incident happened this morning in the department of HOME SCIENCE, NUTRITION ND DIETETICS department in University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus.
Charms and broken eggs was seen in the premises leading to the general office of the department. Palm frond was also seen tired around the entrance leading to offices and lecture rooms.
Lecturers and students were seen in the morning praying, casting and binding.

A note was seen under the charm saying "SINCE YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE US, U WILL DIE HERE WITH US"

Rumors going around says the charm was dropped by students because of the excessive failure rate meted on them by the lecturers of the department especially on the present graduating students in which there is less than 30 of them graduating out of a class of 80 students.
it was recorded dat in a recent released course, there was an alarming failure rate of up to 60 Fails out of a class of 80 students and these courses where written by final Years students.
Some people says the charm was dropped by overstay students who the department has refused to graduate, other news says it's the third year students who the lecturers failed woefully.

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by sundaykings207(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Names of some lecturers was also seen written on the floor. MODs pls move dis to front page.
Lots of injustice happening in federal universities these days

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by Dan18(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Let's see who is going to remove it....
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by cosby02(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Blood of Mohammed shocked

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by Tolexander: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2017
A serious incident happened this morning in the department of HOME SCIENCE, NUTRITION ND DIETETICS department in University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus.
Charms and broken eggs was seen in the premises leading to the general office of the department. Palm frond was also seen tired around the entrance leading to offices and lecture rooms.

Lecturers and students were seen in the morning praying, casting and binding.
I don't think those are juju.

Like some of the students in the department decided to turn the premises to the lab to carry out the practicals of what they were taught.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by gwinfyoung(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ewooo! I know that dept. Dey are know to always fail students. Last year dey graduated only 28 students out of 86 students.
Serves them right

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol. Lads threatening elderly one with charms in this obodo 9ja. Boys no one graduate be that o.

Why is UNN finding it hard to fix the burglary?
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by Johnflowey1738(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided Blood of bros J from Sudan
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by fatymore(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's a fake charm. .but what joy does it gives lecturers to fail students... Sadist lecturers

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by akinsondan: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
end time students

Help a brother win an essay competition by visiting to read the article and interact, by commenting. Thanks.
http://eduregard.com.ng/nigerian-education-system-need-fundamental-reformation/
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by adadike281(f): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Great varsity of Nigeria my alma mater! e no easy to graduate from that school, I really thankk God for my dept
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by Hisduchess(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
Great varsity of Nigeria my alma mater! e no easy to graduate from that school, I really thankk God for my dept

fellow superlioness I hail ooo.
Re: Shocking! See Juju Unn Students Dropped For Their Lecturers by adadike281(f): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Hisduchess:

fellow superlioness I hail ooo.
I hail u too super lioness!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis / The Ordeals Of Unilorin Students: How Lecturers Kill Students Slowly / 5 Habits That Destroy Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.