Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,501 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out (3346 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
Or?
they will riot and leave nigeria grin grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Kayode if your ewedu skull ignores this Biafran thread and concentrate on hunting human skulls for rituals in that your neck of wood as usual it would have been time well spent believe me. grin
Shatap , Who owns the forum? or do you think this is Radio Biafra page?

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:

they will riot and leave nigeria grin grin
Or Biafrans should team up with Catalonias and create a country.
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
Or Biafrans should team up with Catalonias and create a country.
they will team up with southern cameroon
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
Or Biafrans should team up with Catalonias and create a country .

Mbanu!

Nothing will stop them from screaming magee-na-rization except they're the dominant group.

They will still claim to be more successful than the Catalans, who they will say have become jealous of them, hence why they're now being magee-na-riced in their new paradise.
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:
they will team up with southern cameroon

Those people are not ready yet. if you can observe very well IPOBIANS helped Catalonians in there vote, So there is this unity between them already.
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by isetilaye: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
Those people are not ready yet. if you can observe very well IPOBIANS helped Catalonians in there vote, So there is this unity between them already.
yes ooooo grin grin
maybe kanu is even in catalonia now
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Mbanu!

Nothing will stop them from screaming magee-na-rization except they're the dominant group.

They will still claim to be more successful than the Catalans, who they will say have become jealous of them, hence why they're now being magee-na-riced in their new paradise.
No as long as na white skinned people Igbos will never complain.

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by QuotaSystem: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
No as long as na white skinned people Igbos will never complain.

Yet they call others slaves

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by BudeYahooCom: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2017
brightalo17:
Shatap , Who owns the forum? or do you think this is Radio Biafra page?

Are you ewedurudeens not on Radio Biafra page lamenting against Biafra and sucking abooki scrotum. grin

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by brightalo17: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Are you ewedurudeens not on Radio Biafra page lamenting against Biafra and sucking abooki scrotum. grin
What are you even writing? You want to kill yourself on top Nairaland.com owned by Kanu the runner abi?

Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
brightalo17:
Yes unless you have something else to add to it maybe you want to add Buhari's wife head to it as well.

Do you know what hyperbole is?
Re: Nigerian Govt Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by wediehere1: 9:19pm On Jan 30
I wish he was actually killed that year

Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo And The Yorubas.....femi Fani Kayode / Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution / IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu Abuses Yoruba People