Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? (101217 Views)

HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Abeg Shey Anybody Notice Wetin Beyonce Wear For Dat Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / 20 Unilag Girls Bounced Out Of Night Club For Wearing Butt Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by ayettymama(f): 6:11pm On May 06, 2010
it can neva be too big!!!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by MrCartha: 7:15pm On May 06, 2010
Maniacs!!!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by honeric01(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2010
says who? i hope you know what they call the disease of the assz?
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by platinumnk(f): 3:04pm On May 07, 2010
I think too much is bad.
Why dont beyonce just opt like RX like KK or Lolaluv or Amber Rose or niki Minaj

She wouldnt have to be worrying about clothing.
And who says she cant have cellulite? Rhinna has a lot of cellulite on her legs.
Airbrushed photos and you people dont realize they are people just like us undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by ayettymama(f): 3:07pm On May 07, 2010
platinumnk:

I think too much is bad.
Why dont beyonce just opt like RX like KK or Lolaluv or Amber Rose or niki Minaj

She wouldnt have to be worrying about clothing.
And who says she cant have cellulite? Rhinna has a lot of cellulite on her legs.
Airbrushed photos and you people dont realize they are people just like us undecided

no i like to think b is all natural grin grin grin grin why do we lie to ourselves!!

what i dont get is why they always airbrush her photos- even the paparazi shot ones??

do paparazzi airbrush photo's
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by debbynicky(f): 1:29am On May 13, 2010
Ok so i dont know if she wears butt pads or not, plus it aint my bizness but she definetly got ass
this is a video i stumbled on in youtube. Its the behind the scenes of Beyonce Work it out video.
heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbJRT9YmSA&feature=related[i][/i]

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Kunbee: 12:00am On May 15, 2010
She no fine for dis pic o
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44nIWHQI/AAAAAAAABDQ/2mpT2I1-R9I/s400/noazz.JPG[/img]

Looks like she's gonna go crazy.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by ceasyc(f): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2010
sum times her butt looks small n other times it looks huge = I DONT GET IT BEE
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by kandiikane(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2011
She has had butt implants. See old butt photos of her in destinies child to now
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by mdee1(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2011
Wit pads or no pads,beyonce is hot![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by eyeknow: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2013
According to E! News actress Bianca kajlich was pretty much forced to wear butt enhancers she was told by producers if wearing them she will boost up TV ratings although she wasn't obligated to do so she still decided to go along with producers idea of Gaining TV views... proven pictures show with and without enhancers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by eyeknow: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2013
According to E! News actress Bianca kajlich was pretty much forced to wear butt enhancers she was told by producers if wearing them she will boost up TV ratings although she wasn't obligated to do it she still decided to go along with producer idea of Gaining TV views for Rules of engagement... proven pictures show with and without enhancers!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Attention(f): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
pls where can one buy these butt pads here in lagos, someone needs it urgently.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by swaggerkid(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2013
una get tym for rubbish oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.