Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone (14515 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Using The Bluetooth Of An Andriod Phone / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017
prodiG:
Isn't it obvious that the weed you're taking is more than your brain can manage effectively? sad

Read it again. the mother is not aware. she travelled to calabar.. grin
prodiG:
Isn't it obvious that the weed you're taking is more than your brain can manage effectively? sad

Read it again. the mother is not aware. she travelled to calabar..
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by jerflakes(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by kick(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
juvewalex:
Since I upgraded my infinix zero 3, my mobile hotspot has been malfunctioning including my Bluetooth. Each time I turn on my hotspot ,it turns off within seconds..

Did you upgrade to a new android version? If so, do a factory reset.
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Crownadex(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
kkko:

Read it again. the mother is not aware. she travelled to calabar.. grin

Read it again. the mother is not aware. she travelled to calabar..
Somebody should pls help this guy b4 it's pass uncontrollable ....I'm talking from wat I'm seeing
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Jeholinkz(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
I did not read the news but I think the father is the cause of the problem. since the daughter got pregnanted by the Landlord, the father should either abort the pregnancy and move on but if not, the father should try and pregnant the landlord wife too or make Amala for the landlord to eat and die.U Hear Say The Phone Dey Pregnant?
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Innocent112(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
kkko:

I did not read the news but I think the father is the cause of the problem. since the daughter got pregnanted by the Landlord, the father should either abort the pregnancy and move on but if not, the father should try and pregnant the landlord wife too or make Amala for the landlord to eat and die.

what is this one saying
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by KillerBeauty(f): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2017
I updated my gionee m5mini recently and I noticed that my battery drains a little quicker than before.

My internal memory is also full even when I didn't download more apps. Although some apps were added automatically after updating. I had to delete some of my apps that I don't use much just to free up some space.

My phone demands for update of nearly all the apps in my phone since I've updated.

Booting time have increased since i updated

But the advantages of updating are numerous. Lot of things have changed in the phone. But I still prefer the old version
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by DanielsParker(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2017
my infinix note 3 requested for an update last week and I have been ignoring it. I don't want to take that risk, not the risk of having to update all my apps, but the one of having to do a factory reset in order to get the phone to work properly again.

I have so many things on this phone and I don't know how to start backing them up.

More so, updates can result to poor battery performance. I have seen and I have had stories.

they should keep their update!
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by AlanSugar(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2017
kkko:

I did not read the news but I think the father is the cause of the problem. since the daughter got pregnanted by the Landlord, the father should either abort the pregnancy and move on but if not, the father should try and pregnant the landlord wife too or make Amala for the landlord to eat and die.

Hahahaha, nairaland, real comic corner.
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Mboi2: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
For those talking about Infinix, whatever type you're using, if you get notifications about updates available, cllick to update your apps. I don't know who's telling you guys that updating apps affects your phone. Updating app is diff from upgrading a phone. If you don't update your apps, how do you now get best use of that app. Those who drive on Uber and taxify for example, if you receive notification of apps update which Uber app is one of them, how do you expect the app to work well especially in calculation of fares if you don't do the update.
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by sureinfo: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Advantages:
*Better battery autonomy,due to an efficient management of resources*.
*Bug fixes *
*support for more features*
*New user interface*
*better compatibility on the printing aspect based on wifi, Bluetooth etc
Disadvantage :
*Non compatible applications*
*some users experience weak battery power*
Pls that's alll I know
Pls We need a similar thread for IOS upgrades too
So at the end of the day is it wise to carry out the upgrades?
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by okikiosibodu(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Advantages:
*Better battery autonomy,due to an efficient management of resources*.
*Bug fixes *
*support for more features*
*New user interface*
*better compatibility on the printing aspect based on wifi, Bluetooth etc
Disadvantage :
*Non compatible applications*
*some users experience weak battery power*
Pls that's alll I know
Pls We need a similar thread for IOS upgrades too

OP, this ought to be that ans you need (for the advantages) buy I tell you, reverse is the case on y me infinix note 3 pro. After enduring "System UI not responding" for weeks that renders the phone totally unusable for at least 10mins when you are doing something urgent and important, I was forced to downgrade from OS 7 to OS 6. During the upgrade, the camera quality was really bad, and the fingerprint Wil become useless if you disable it without deleting the stored ones before : they won't work again and you can't delete them.
Also I use pin code for my sim cards and your greatest nightmare could be for you to restart your phone..... It can frees on that spot for 5mins. After the upgrade, I was sure to do hard reset before I started my installation.
At the long run Sha, I had to settle for a more stable OS (OS 6) that consumed battery more but works fine), and let go of an OS wit split screen feature and battery optimizing feature but give me street (OS 7). That was my experience for infinix note 3 pro anyway
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by captaincaleb(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2017
My new Infinix Note 4 always get Hot when am browsing please do anybody know why that happening please...

Or anybody experiencing such?

thanks
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Godwin978(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2017
givan:
Godwin978. I had an infinix hot 3 but I didn't use it up to a month be4 it crashed. How're you coping with yours?
maybe you were unlucky, or mishandled, mine is upto 5months no single problem since i bought it
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by mechanics(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Godwin978:
hello nairaladers. my infinix hot 3 is requesting for update, i want to know the advantage and disavantages of updating before i proceed
You have to be updating your phone always to enable the phone function properly. The disadvantage there not to update the phone is that it will be misbehaving.
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by ganie(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
I still have the crashed hot 3 here in my trolley, though I used it for more than a year but I will never go for anything China again
Re: Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone by Joemarvel(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Which one is bug sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download / 4 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Charger Last Longer / Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.