Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu (697 Views)

NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by deji17: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Breaking: It’s fake news that I’m not in good terms with Buhari – Tinubu

OCTOBER 30, 2017
Vanguard

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA

– LEADER of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that the insinuations that he is not in good terms with President Muhammadu Buhari was a fake news. Tinubu who spoke to State House correspondents after a closed-door meeting with the President said the allegation that he had been sidelined by an existing cabal in Buhari’s government was a mere myth. He said he, alongside others worked hard to bring about President Buhari’s government and that he still believed in the personality of the President.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/breaking-fake-news-im-not-good-terms-buhari-tinubu/

Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
angry

What kind Of insubordination is this?
Do I care?

The one thing I care now is getting a wife and making offspring.
Tinubu, you and Buhari should be very careful
Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by GuyWise(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
If Buhari ass fuc.k Tunibu again then i will know that yorubas are nothing but fools.
Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by morbeta(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
From the first picture, Jubrin is surprised to see Tunibu........and Tunibu is over excited and overwhelmed with joy. the cabal have reduced Tunibu to mare houseboy... grin
Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by Clerverly: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
We all know, after Buhari in 2023, it will be the turn of the South To Produce The President!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by greencard: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria is like a movie script
we read and argue
they act a make believe
we"know ourselves
they" know themselves

1 Like

Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by Homeboiy: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eye service
Re: Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1)

Rundown Of Obiano's 4yrs In Govt: Why Tony Is The Perfect Replacement / Twitter Reactions To Imo Heroine Statue By Gov Rochas / Kano State Governor Empowers Citizens With Eggs, Noodles, Bread & Beverages (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.