Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) (694 Views)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by solaugo1: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
This evening at the State House, Abuja: Caucus Meeting of All Progressives Congress (APC). Pres @MBuhari & VP @ProfOsinbajo in attendance

https://news.assure.ng/caucus-meeting-progressives-congress-state-house-photos/
Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by Clerverly: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ndi Oma!
Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by andyoscar(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Emty brains, should all go and meet soldier ant for lession on goverance
Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by Josfactz: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sai Buhari 2019
Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jagaban Of Nigeria. I spot you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by amodu(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
I await patiently the outcome and drama that will ensued after
Re: Caucus Meeting Of All Progressives Congress At The State House (photos) by amodu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Jagaban Of Nigeria. I spot you sir cheesy

My broda, thumbs up, you know person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As Presdent Muhammad Buhari Rejected Second Term Tenure. / We Are Not Fooled By President’s Visit, Says MASSOB / Atiku Has Become Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.