Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari (675 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
I will be frank with all, Nigerians are in trouble with Buhari and there is no sign of help from anywhere. Many Nigerians secretly prayed for him to die abroad but he never did and he is now back on his feet and strong. 2019 is fast approaching and Buhari is getting set to contest with no viable opponent. Most Nigerians would prefer atiku but the cabals like Obj and the core northern elements would not allow.

Ahmed Bola Tinubu is being courted just for the optics but he is expendable. He made a mistake bringing Buhari to power in 2015 and he has realized it. My native Yoruba people are also gnashing their teeth in secret as we have realized the grave mistake we made by bringing a retired despot back to power. We now see soldiers everywhere doing police work and we know deep down that Buhari/North would not accept defeat in 2019. All the critical institutions of state are under the control of his Fulani kinsmen. The man means business and he would not make the mistake he made in 1984. The anti corruption crusade has been revealed for the utter sham and charade that it is. Nigerians now commit suicide like it is no man’s business. Nigerians are really suffering under the Buhari regime and we would see mass suicide immediately after Buhari is declared winner of the 2019 elections.

The few rich individuals we have would flee Nigeria as young Sicilians fled Italy for greener pastures in the hey days of the friends of the friends(mafia). I wish God can provide money for me and my loved ones to flee too. We are in a deep mess and I don’t see hope in sight. Nigerians now wear a gloomy and starved look that I begin to shudder at the poverty stalking their souls. I wager that this regime is worse than the Abacha regime. The question now is who would save Nigerians from Buhari? cry cry cry
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by sambos994(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not only God. COMMON SENSE TOO!!!
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another wailer that may sleep and not wake up from too much hatred .

Saddened by corruption and gigantic theft that is being stopped by PMB.

Pathetic!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
modelmike7:
Another wailer that may sleep and not wake up from sleep.

Saddened by corruption and gigantic theft that is being stopped by PMB.

Pathetic!!

I am full fledged Yoruba man who fought my mother because of my support for Buhari in 2015. What are you talking about? You no see as people dey suffer? What is use of anti corruption when people are dying of hunger?
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am full fledged Yoruba man who fought my mother because of my support for Buhari in 2015. What are you talking about? You no see as people dey suffer? What is use of anti corruption when people are dying of hunger?

I never mentioned anything about tribe in my comment, neither will I ever be tribaslistic as long as I live.
Anyone from any tribe can be a wailer.

We all know what and who brought us to this point, and I believe pretty soon, we Will be good.

Thank God PMB came at this point in time.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
modelmike7:

I never mentioned anything about tribe in my comment, neither will I ever be tribaslistic as long as I live.
Anyone from any tribe can be a wailer.

We all know what and who brought us to this point, and I believe pretty soon, we Will be good.

Thank God PMB came at this point in time.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.

Please tell me when we would be good? I wanna know.
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jonathan was ultra corrupt but Nigerians fared better. Now all we here is discovery of billions from people’s backyards without a single conviction. Is that how we would continue?

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by rufugefe: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
op I like your ways
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Things are getting better.
Just keep thanking God that it wasn't Jona that won the last election, Nigeria would have been worse than Somalia economically by now.
Y'all been sitting on a time bomb all these while...
Goodnight from Me for now bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is the central bank lying about our external reserves?

Are banks lying about their profits?

Is the stock market not picking up?

Has Buhari not bailed out state governments who owed salaries even at higher oil price?

If all these indices are not positive gains under his leadership, I fear you really don't know what you want and you refuse to be realistic in your expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is the central bank lying about our external reserves?

Are banks lying about their profits?

Is the stock market not picking up?

Has Buhari not bailed out state governments who owed salaries even at higher oil price?

If all these indices are not positive gains under his leadership, I fear you really don't know what you want and you refuse to be realistic in your expectations.

What is the impact of all you regaled above on the lives of common Nigerians? It seems you don’t stay in Nigeria? lipsrsealed
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by shallysgirl: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
shallysgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My eye don clear oooo. The debasement of our economy and our unity as a nation has never been this bad.
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by freeze001(f): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hehehe...reality is one hard-assed bïtch! When y'all were dancing naked in the marketplace and we screamed ourselves hoarse that it'd be a major mistake, there is no negative name we weren't called. Some felt he'd die and their Prof bro would take over...lol

Today, he's 'miraculously' stronger than ever and now they weep! We're in this rough ride together so hold on tight fellas..ya skinny hero is en pointe!
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
We are entirely in God’s hands as it is now. sad
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What is the impact of all you regaled above on the lives of common Nigerians? It seems you don’t stay in Nigeria? lipsrsealed

I would start with things we have began to witness :

Price of foodstuff have reduced viz

Garri

https://www.nairaland.com/4133944/price-garri-drops-60-enugu

Foodstuff generally :
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/food-prices-drop-significantly-nigeria/amp/

When banks are profitable they employ more people, they give out more loans.

When the external reserves climb it brings stability to the currency it provides even more funds for government to provide infrastructural facilities.

I don't believe in being parochial.

I provide sources for my declarations just so I cannot be considered biased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I would start with things we have began to witness :

Price of foodstuff have reduced viz

Garri

https://www.nairaland.com/4133944/price-garri-drops-60-enugu

Foodstuffs generally :
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/food-prices-drop-significantly-nigeria/amp/

When banks are profitable they employ more people, they give out more loans.

When the external reserves climb it brings stability to the currency it provides even more funds for government to provide infrastructural facilities.

I don't believe in being parochial.

I provide sources for my declarations just so I cannot be considered biased.

Not that I believe all the concocted statistics you have up there but I plead with you to desist from posting on this thread any further.I don’t have the strength to argue with people with blind loyalty. Thank you.
Re: Only God Can Save Nigerians From Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Not that I believe all the concocted statistics you have up there but I plead with you to desist from posting on this thread any further.I don’t have the strength to argue with people with blind loyalty. Thank you.

Even Vanguard?

Oh this is a thread for tears and wailing?

I would continue to contribute call your Mopol.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Push Me Out Of PDP Chairmanship Race - Bode George / Mainagate: I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina / Traditional Worshipers (ncatw)/anual Saraka Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.