Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me (2969 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by Exponental(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Just a little sacrifice..... Take him out! Celebrate him, watch family movies when he's around, buy him things, let him feel elated. If he is not dead emotionally, he will react positively but if he is dead, he needs your extra prayers.
Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017

Your husband doesn't see the need to be expressive emotionally...or doesn't love you enough...he sees you as a necessity not as " his one and only ".. This is wht to do, ask the Lord to break Him down, render him a broken and a fresh vessel...Pray fervently for at least ten minutes on this, pray without ceasing for close to a year, and watch the results
not only prayer,she should get romantic wit her husband too & tell him wat she want in a serious way,Lmaoo abeg wich 1 is praying dat God break him down abi d man na wall of jericho
Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by wendypenny: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Silly woman. Maybe she should change career and start selling palm oil. Doesn't she know that Most of those coming to buy gifts are either buying for their girlfriends or their concubines.
Mr. That is some body's wife you are calling silly. It really shows how you are. The cyber space is not a place to exhibit stupidity. You can communicate without being a nuisance
Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
wendypenny:
Shared as received...

I have been married for 5 years and when I met my husband , he had nothing. Then during my birthdays all he does is pray for me. I knew he had nothing so I never made a fuss about it. Now we are married and living comfortably, he has never bought me a birthday present, never celebrated our wedding anniversary. I even have to be announcing it for weeks , use it on my profile etc. I even beg him to take me to dinner on such occasions but he will make a mockery face at me and tell me to be waiting. The day will come and go. Its quite painful cos I feel unappreciated. Even the prayers too he has stopped them. Pls help me fams, what should I do

I always tell people that what you permit in courtship is what you will meet in marriage. OK, we understand that you husband had nothing when you were courting him but nothing is too small. Even airtime of #100 is something. and it will be appreciated. you permitted then so bear it now.
Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by DonOms(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
Do you buy anything for him on his birthday
Start doing it cos do unto others what you wished to be done unto you.. Start appreciating him too on his birthday if you haven't been doing that.. Maybe he would have a change of mind

This is by far the best thing that woman can do, I think. Some men simply just don't understand these things even if you try talking to them. They'll simply think, "it's all those emotionally-driven women thing" and not take action. So, wendypenny, tell her that when her birthday or wedding anniversary is approaching, let her make plans (book a table at a nice restaurant and all) and drive the man there to celebrate (she can even make him pay part of or the full bill). By the time she's done this twice or thrice and showed her happiness and appreciation about it, the man will know how much it means to her and take the initiative. Except the man no get shame sha...lol.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerian females are perpetually needy... and they have virtually nothing to offer in return...
A man has married you and put food on your table...
You still want him to be celebrating you...
Are you Christmas
ndo o

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. / The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. / She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.