Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89405 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Wallace2107: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onyiido:
what 'bout men who smell like uncooked pig. some men on their own are dirty just like some ladies. just as ladies keep their vagina clean, men should also make good effort at keeping their penis & its environs neat. don't get it twisted pls
grin grin grin onyi babym , how far na?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by darlenese(f): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,

Onion
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by wtfcoded: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onyiido:
what 'bout men who smell like uncooked pig. some men on their own are dirty just like some ladies. just as ladies keep their vagina clean, men should also make good effort at keeping their penis & its environs neat. don't get it twisted pls
ooh u too like beta thing.
I get well shaved 'tap' 4 ya.
cheesy
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by habsydiamond(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
some ladies V dey smell like roasted fish, some go smell like ponmo, some like dead animal. to find out how a clean V smells, we need volunteers to come forward..... don't be ashame oo....it will be done secretly and confidentially....
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by braine(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol. This woman will probably die alone. most men don't like smelly pussy. I for one don't like it because it's such a turn off

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Wallace2107: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
darlenese:

Onion
Naaaa! So wrong...smells like poultry grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by maklelemakukula(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
No but I used to put my finger inside, then put it on my nose to perceive, then i put that same finger in my mouth. So yummy. kiss
Nonsense kweshion. grin
damn girl!! Get your freaky ass over here
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Daddybright1986(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why should the girl accuse her step father of rape. She's married to her mother legally. But if she continues to report the case to the people around, just to ridicule the boy . whom she claims is poor, but good in bed, I think they should kill her before the police arrives.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by darlenese(f): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wallace2107:
Naaaa! So wrong...smells like poultry grin

are u for real
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Hykis(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Smell is smell, but not all smells are smells. There is a huge difference between aroma and odour but they are both 'smells'. grin

guy smell mean bad odor... smell is UN synonymous to aroma
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Daniel058(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Michael004: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah..it has odour..
depends on which odour just like preek.
Which preek?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by talk2percy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is she for real??
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Onyiido: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wallace2107:
grin grin grin onyi babym , how far na?
my gee, I full ground ooo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by maklelemakukula(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Why should the girl accuse her step father of rape. She's married to her mother legally. But if she continues to report the case to the people around, just to ridicule the boy . whom she claims is poor, but good in bed, I think they should kill her before the police arrives.
I support your assertion bri
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27

What's your take on this?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Onyiido: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
wtfcoded:
ooh u too like beta thing. I get well shaved 'tap' 4 ya. cheesy
keep it up, I gat one already
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Yesbody: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Explorers:
Dr Jen Gunter has spoken out about men demanding or expecting their partner's vagina to have an artificial smell.

The Canadian gynecologist revealed she once dumped a boyfriend for complaining about the smell of her genitals.

Dr Gunter has urged women not to feel ashamed and feel they have to resort to buying harmful products that create artificial odours.

She says they upset the vagina's natural pH balance and leave you at a greater risk of infections like gonorrhoea and even HIV.

She's had a strong opinion on the recent trends for women cleaning their vaginas with cucumbers and Vicks' Vaporub.

She wrote: 'I once dated a guy who insinuated my vagina did not smell right.

For example, he thought my hair would be better if it were straight.

Sadly I took the bait, it wasn't.

'He thought I would look better if I dressed a certain way. Again I took the bait. I just felt worse.'

When it came around to telling me how my vagina could be better it finally clicked that this is a form of control that men often use.'

Fortunately I am an appropriately confident vagina expert and I dumped his sorry ass.

Dr Gunter went on to urge women to not fall into the same trap.

She said: 'If you think you have a medical condition, see a doctor.

If your partner insinuates that an artificial smell is preferable to the smell of a normal vagina they are the one who has an issue.'

Telling women how they can be better is a classic way of tapping into body image issues and honestly in my personal opinion it is a form of abuse.

Dr Gunter has previously stressed that women should be aware that douches are unnecessary and even dangerous as our intimate areas are designed to clean themselves.

She once tweeted: 'A vagina takes care of itself. Like a self cleaning oven.

However, it states that 'a strong vaginal odor for instance, a "fishy" smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.'

WHEN SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR OVER YOUR VAGINAL ODOR?

It is completely normal for your vagina to have a slight odor.

Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include:

*.Bacterial vaginosis, this is an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria and the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor.

*.Poor hygiene

*.A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days

*.Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection also can lead to vaginal odor.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually don't cause vaginal odors. Neither do yeast infections.

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

*.Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)

*.Cervical cancer

*.Vaginal cancer

If you're concerned about an abnormal or persistent vaginal odor, see your doctor for a vaginal exam especially if you have other signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

In the meantime, to minimize vaginal odor:

1.Wash your external genital area: During regular baths or showers, use a very small amount of mild, unscented soap and lots of water.

2.Avoid douching: All healthy vaginas contain bacteria and yeast.

The normal acidity of your vagina keeps bacteria and yeast in check.

But douching can actually upset this delicate balance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5031657/Vaginas-smell-Women-urged-DUMP-men-complain.html

Not good for p u s s y to smell, I feel irritated
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Aicebaba: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
OP shouldn't make us believe what with little will smell good as unattainable. Some people might be at the extreme, but not that they can't be helped.

Promo:For your Quality Blinds 6k for All window Sizes. https://www. jumia. com. ng/decorland/
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by koolaid87: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
If it stinks, never tell me to make you wet by using my tongue.

#tongueIN wink
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopilo:

Can l smell it? Invite me am ready. From your profile picture Big cock in vagina already
I'm not interested thank you... shift your post go elsewhere dude...winks
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Solomyn(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but some o!! can smell for africa sha
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by riyanxeally(f): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
that thang goes thru alot menh any man yaay tht doesn't like it d way it is shld get a room n a life...cuz after it all thy ll wanna see u naked....
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by gidgiddy: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
I expect a womans privates to have some smell, but not to the extent I have to wonder if she works in a fish market.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Dirty gynecologist, I'm sure she hasn't come in contact with a virgina that truly smells, that's why she's encouraging dirty ability (habit).
yes
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Awoo88: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
A clean pussy should have this faint onions like smell. Anything outside that is not healthy

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Amah70: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
dayleke:
The V has its own sweet natural smell ........
Anything out of that is not acceptable.
Any shift to the right or left of that is a no no...
No powder smell and no fishy smell either....
If na powder smell or perf smell, she dey try cover up smtin....
If fishy smell, you know the rest.... OYO u dey..

Please what is the sweet natural smell of the Vagina like?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
because of Vagina, omo see views shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pu$$$y power, power to the people
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Elenurazorr(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
they are called bitch for a reason... smelling necessity
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by classicfrank4u(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onyiido:
and she took it personal!! girl's like you will definitely get upset wen dy tell u ur vagina doesn't smell nice

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by MENTORCH(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
And whites do smell also,,these Nigerian guys insulting 9ja babes about their vagina smell can also see for themselves undecided

mtchew

Lol
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by anochuko01(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
what's smelling now.... this thread is smelling....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.