Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason (39941 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Kevosky: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2017
one word: PACKAGING
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Ositebello1(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2017
decatalyst:
What will someone not see in this Nigeria?

A country where someone is removed and replaced with his cousin undecided

A country where the youths are concerned with irrelevant and they neglect matters that will shape or condition their future.

Hmmm..
YES INDEED A COUNTRY WHERE JONATHAN PUT HIS WIFE AS PERMANENT SECRETARY IN 2013[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by chuksjuve(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Anything to promote the hustle...
Good one�

Meanwhile check my profile
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
He looks crazy grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by okenwaa(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
The man shave clean join grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by blackbeau1(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
I love this. Just wondering how he survives with the hot weather.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Handsome dude, packaging is everything, even in heat rock your suit dey go
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Mckandre(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
But what is the pen in his chest pocket for?
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
dainformant:
It's all about packaging. This fruit seller was spotted wearing a suit while carrying out his business in Yola, Adamawa state. Bernard Kaigama, who had an encounter with him - revealed that the well dressed trader packages himself in such manner because he admires the way bankers dress. Below is what Bernard shared on Facebook.

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, "anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-spotted-wearing-suit-selling-fruits-adamawa-see-reason.html
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by JideAmuGiaka: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Sexy20:
Soon every one in corporate attire will be hearing "oga/madam, na u dey sell"?...

If you try am for my side eh,....

Believe me that man was returning from a function and decide to branch in the shop.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by nom44311: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Funkybabee:
You are going to make it in Jesus name

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by isetilaye: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2017
inferiority complex
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by adeoba2008(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
wtfcoded:
What a fool

See the biggest fool right here.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by joxxy01(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Spylord48:
Suit for this hot weather? Anambra is already hot like a burning furnance I wonder how to be state will be like now. Hell will be hotter than it.
Abeg don't allow heat to kill U in the name of packaging biko. Even bankers that are on suit don't even find it easy even when the air conditioner is working
are u in adamawa?
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Spylord48: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
joxxy01:
are u in adamawa?
noi
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by LordKO(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Small-minded people have been misunderstanding and misrepresenting the true meaning of "packaging in business" since time immemorial.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by loomer: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
wtfcoded:
What a fool

Him complain say heat dey worry am?

If him wear only singlet now u go call am agbero.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Pharrel22(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
man is not hot
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
The man packaging no be here but not this kind of present weather condition. Everywhere is damn hot tongue

That's Europe, look well... grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by maj59(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
This is Nigeria mentality, under this hot weather.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
I pity the heat. Yola sun
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Maj196(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Posh fruit seller.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by 12345baba(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
See him head
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by johnstar(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
wtfcoded:
What a fool
Na wao
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by LuvU2: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
slapandfall:
I think this rather displays his level of ignorance and inferiority complex.

Now, if you ask him, he will say he is wearing it because that is his office.. "Can you imagine the awkward way of reasoning or thinking!!!"

Is it all office they wear suite sef?

Do engineers wear suite?
Do carpenters wear suite?
Most IT professionals don't even wear suite..

Then you are selling orange with suite in heat without AC sef.

What is he trying to proof by wearing suite with Biro to sell fruits.

He is just doing this to gain attention.

You remember the last guy hawking with traffic with suite who gained media attention sometime last year or so (probably cause he was the first to be noticed and he was lucky)?... Who has heard from him after then?

See another one here hawking watermelon with suite

https://www.nairaland.com/2928123/man-seen-hawking-watermelon-while

I simply call this the band-wagon effect.

He should better wear a seller's cover-all, make his money and where his suite or nice traditional attire when necessary and not in the market

I don't think he is proud of his business. This is rather irony or simply ignorance..More of ignorance actually.

BTW..fresh fruits though.. God bless you and give you more sense.

I said more because I know you have some that is why the fruits are neatly arranged. However for wearing suite! E nor follow abeg

grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2017
On his visit to bank, did he not noticed the banking hall is AC/lized . Misplaced priority.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by ireneidiva(f): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2017
slapandfall:

Now, if you ask him, he will say he is wearing it because that is his office.. "Can you imagine the awkward way of reasoning or thinking!!!"

Do engineers wear suite?

You remember the last guy hawking with traffic with suite who gained media attention sometime last year or so (probably cause he was the first to be noticed and he was lucky)?... Who has heard from him after then?

He should better wear a seller's cover-all, make his money and where his suite or nice traditional attire when necessary and not in the market

I don't think he is proud of his business. This is rather irony or simply ignorance..More of ignorance actually.

I said more because I know you have some that is why the fruits are neatly arranged. However for wearing suite! E nor follow abeg

It is 'suit'.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by olaolaking: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2017
slapandfall:

Do engineers wear suite?

Your problem is bigger than his own. You mean you wrote this lengthy essay because of this semi irrelevant issue?
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by slapandfall(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2017
olaolaking:

Your problem is bigger than his own. You mean you wrote this lengthy essay because of this semi irrelevant issue?

Hahahahahahaha..no mind me..today na holiday for me so I get time
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by DjUneek(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Ctrlsolutn: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
decatalyst:
What will someone not see in this Nigeria?

A country where someone is removed and replaced with his cousin undecided

A country where the youths are concerned with irrelevant and they neglect matters that will shape or condition their future.

Hmmm..

Written in gold...Thumbs up!
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Bonjoro:
See his flat Biafran head.
haba. Take it easy nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.