Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason (39944 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Forget the nonsense packaging ,A decorated Monkey is still a Monkey
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by reality17(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
The man packaging no be here but not this kind of present weather condition. Everywhere is damn hot tongue

Bro not everywhere is hot.. Abuja is very cold now
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by richie44(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
The man packaging no be here but not this kind of present weather condition. Everywhere is damn hot tongue
Na Adamawa the man dey stay. And besides Harmattan done already start for kano
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by BlizzyAsuquo(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
hahahahah Nigerians and their foolishness, na when heat come no be person go tell am make him remove the coat cux no be suit, bankers have AC and he is under the sun. Odeh
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by chloride6: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ositebello1:
YES INDEED A COUNTRY WHERE JONATHAN PUT HIS WIFE AS PERMANENT SECRETARY IN 2013[color=#990000][/color]

Can you just forget about Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Josh44s(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Esseite:
The reason holds no water....

You should be dressed like the pic below.... you have chosen a sector which is agro and also being a frontend sales person, you should dress properly otherwise dust a cv and apply for a bank contract job..

Imagine the sweat or the tie allover the customers fruit..

You dey mind the Opunu, wit him head like Ofe-back-head. Suit inside hot sun, once his body start itching, he will then scratch his gorimakpa head, dirty armpit and Scrotums and use same hand to sell fruits to us. Ewwwwwwww

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by talk2percy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai, and u forgot those bankers use a/c?? And being in the northern part that is as hot as a furnace? May the lord be ur strength and ur "coolant"
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by gabicon: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
His drive to be professional should be commended, i will rather he channels this drive to rebranding the fruit business like creating a fruit atmosphere like none ever seen, that will attract people to the business.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by February30(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:

Adamawa is cold!

including some other northern Nigeria states.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by talk2percy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
BlizzyAsuquo:
hahahahah Nigerians and their foolishness, na when heat come no be person go tell am make him remove the coat cux no be suit, bankers have AC and he is under the sun. Odeh
take am easy naw..ur blood dey hot..the man no d hear u oh...and I no even sure say him dey nairaland.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

God will continue to bless your hustle sir,you will grow to have a comfortable shop with air conditioners,i wouldn't forget to say that you look presentable,nice glasses though.
Nice comment! Honestly, for this comment, I'm clapping for you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
BlizzyAsuquo:
Ur comment is reckless. Take it to mind; that man is highly independent of you and your existence. To think you have an opinion on how a responsible man that goes all out to provide a means of livelyhood for his family does it in this stringet economy is high-handed and quite delusional of you. So who is now the real Odeh? The "Odeh" is in you!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Dollarship(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Man's not hot
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by otemeh01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
OboOlora:
This guy don lie. Nor be bankers motivate am, Na those hungry looking DSS officials wey de follow Aregbesola
now tell me, waz this one saying.��
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Lorbar(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
The managing director of his own business smiley
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
where is the other guy that was washing windscreens with suit?
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by sanesta: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
not every where is hot...
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by delzbaba(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
decatalyst:
What will someone not see in this Nigeria?

A country where someone is removed and replaced with his cousin undecided

A country where the youths are concerned with irrelevant and they neglect matters that will shape or condition their future.

Hmmm..
who was replaced with his cousin abeg
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by pochellas(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
dainformant:
It's all about packaging. This fruit seller was spotted wearing a suit while carrying out his business in Yola, Adamawa state. Bernard Kaigama, who had an encounter with him - revealed that the well dressed trader packages himself in such manner because he admires the way bankers dress. Below is what Bernard shared on Facebook.

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, "anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-spotted-wearing-suit-selling-fruits-adamawa-see-reason.html
pls someone should help.How do I comment without quoting?am new
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by kejed0147: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Him no wear jacket join?

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by helphelp: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Location please

Surulere, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
cosmatika:
I didn't bother reading the post, but I knw he wants to contest in an election. Same way Buhari was snapping with suit b4 he was elected. If we elect u nw, u ll still be like Bubu ur brother grin
I salute your courage my guy' if all the northern youths can emulate this man' believe me hatred will go' extremism will go,,,religion intolerance will disapear' see how he look so different,,,you won't believe he is a northerner, love you my guy
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's well, he should not loss hope.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Coolgent(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Spylord48:
Suit for this hot weather? Anambra is already hot like a burning furnance I wonder how to be state will be like now. Hell will be hotter than it.
Abeg don't allow heat to kill U in the name of packaging biko. Even bankers that are on suit don't even find it easy even when the air conditioner is working
You know what...
Iam on special assignment in Sokoto, you know what?
Their current weather is very cold, sincerely speaking i cant on AC nor ceiling fan.
Their weather is quite diffenrent from southern weather.
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by wtfcoded: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
johnstar:
Na wao
chelsea guy how far nahgrin?
Re: Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason by Konquest: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2017
dainformant:
It's all about packaging. This fruit seller was spotted wearing a suit while carrying out his business in Yola, Adamawa state. Bernard Kaigama, who had an encounter with him - revealed that the well dressed trader packages himself in such manner because he admires the way bankers dress. Below is what Bernard shared on Facebook.

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, "anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-spotted-wearing-suit-selling-fruits-adamawa-see-reason.html
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
This is not necessary... He is overdressed!
I love what he is doing to survive though... There
is dignity in labour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.