Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (64952 Views)

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
I pity those who travel wit local airline in Nigeria, their life is at stake
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by kaymical(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Penuelseun:
Nigeria will be great again
Nigeria can be great again
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by joinnow: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ma people from the Sunrise
Will say See Marketi
Especially the Chinese scrapyard.

Meanwhile Naija version okadayard.
Where okada is left to rot.... Somewhere in Lagos.

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Penuelseun:

Was Nigeria ever great?

Nigeria has never been great.
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by joinnow: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
My brodas from our sunrise
We say see Marketi especially the China scrapyard.
Meanwhile we have okadayard...
In Lagos aka mega city

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Martin0:
Gypsey abeg come see ooooo
wetin happen? grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
gypsey:
wetin happen? grin
Na wa ooogrin U dey ask me question when u know the answergringrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
The boy is gud
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogrin
U dey ask me question when u know the answergringrin
Abeg me no no the Answer o!
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
EXPLORER baba
3 gbosa for you.....
much respect.

1 Like

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by owenseddies: 3:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Explorers:
Cars, vans, trucks, buses, and motorcycles are seen stacked at a scrapyard in Hangzhou in China.
make I go I vite Owode people come pack all this money grin shocked grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by jc4real(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2017
A time was when these we cherished pieces of technological advancement of their respective countries. All dats left now is scrap metal.

Nothing last for forever!
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Penuelseun:

When?..
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=61935884]This United States Air Force storage facility holds some hugely historically significant machines that tell the story of their 20th-century military
In this remote field in hot and dusty Arizona sits the Boeing Vertol CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter, with no rota and a broken tail wing, but a fascinating story.
It was the last aircraft out of Vietnam at the end of the war, Known by its mission name, Swift 2-2, this CH-46 lifted the remaining 11 members of the Marine Guard off the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Saigon just before North Vietnamese tanks breached defenses on the outskirts of Saigon.
F-16 Fighting Falcons covered in sealing paint sit in the field along Miami St, Tucson, Arizona.
The sun sets over C-130 cargo planes. The United States Air Force's aircraft and missile storage
so this where NAF got their recently acquired fighter jets and they'll brand it as 'hot n fresh', abeg Explorers,next time they make mouth leak their secret like nude video!
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
Abeg me no no the Answer o!
U nor see those things... Try read the post then u go understand wey I call u to come see
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

U nor see those things...
Try read the post then u go understand wey I call u to come see
Okay! i see! but i am not surprised it's the same here some times those cars are crushed and melted
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! i see! but i am not surprised it's the same here some times those cars are crushed and melted

Eh eh,it not common in nigeria here...
I remember something now,please how much for tipper?not new ooo
Just the head not with the bucket
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh,it not common in nigeria here...
I remember something now,please how much for tipper?not new ooo
Just the head not with the bucket
do you want a brand new one? grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
do you want a brand new one? grin

Na wa for u ooo,u asking a poor man like me for a brand new one,I see u wanna kill me with thinkingcheesycheesy

I don't want a brand new one mr gypseygrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,u asking a poor man like me for a brand new one,I see u wanna kill me with thinkingcheesycheesy

I don't want a brand new one mr gypseygrin
so you want scrap eh? chai! nigerians! grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:

na wa for u oooo,,gringrin
Man pikin go need to start small small nagringrin

I know about one Edo guy wey dey import scrap Audi car's and his a rich milloniare..
If importing scrap will earn him millions then why I nor go buy scrap tipper take do sand business
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:

Me and u na nigerian's ooo Remembergringrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Me and u na nigerian's ooo Remembergringrin
No! i no be nigerian, Remember? grin

Anyway which kind tipper you want? which grade?
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

na wa for u oooo,,gringrin
Man pikin go need to start small small nagringrin

I know about one Edo guy wey dey import scrap Audi car's and his a rich milloniare..
If importing scrap will earn him millions then why I nor go buy scrap tipper take do sand business
true! talk! so you want scrap tipper? grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
true! talk! so you want scrap tipper? grin

Yes!!!
Why u dey laugh me nau eh?cheesy
Nor con dey laugh me ooo abeg
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
No! i no be nigerian, Remember? grin
Anyway which kind tipper you want? which grade?
U nor go fit tell me say u nor be nigeriangringrin Papa and mama na from here abigringrin
Anyone wey u see provided na scrap... Atleast I will just fix some mino® problems on it base on the scrap tinz
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

U nor go fit tell me say u nor be nigeriangringrin
Papa and mama na from here abigringrin

Anyone wey u see provided na scrap...
Atleast I will just fix some mino® problems on it base on the scrap tinz
True talk! grin don't forget that when you are shipping scrap you will still pay the same Amount to ship and clear in nigeria, because nigerian customs don't care if it's scrap or not.

i will find out for you, when i go to the scrap yard on monday.
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Yes!!!
Why u dey laugh me nau eh?cheesy
Nor con dey laugh me ooo abeg
laugh ke? no wahala! if you want scrap i will find out for you. grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
True talk! grin don't forget that when you are shipping scrap you will still pay the same Amount to ship and clear in nigeria, because nigerian customs don't care if it's scrap or not.

i will find out for you, when i go to the scrap yard on monday.

Ok,abeg when u go to the scrap yard please snap the pics for me,then I will also like to know what it will cost me..
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
laugh ke? no wahala! if you want scrap i will find out for you. grin

Eh eh ok ooogringrin
U never understand the kind owo wey dey inside what I wanna use d scrap forgringrin

U fit still later need to even join me for scrap tinz,then I go dey laugh u like u doing nowgringrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogringrin
U never understand the kind owo wey dey inside what I wanna use d scrap forgringrin

U fit still later need to even join me for scrap tinz,then I go dey laugh u like u doing nowgringrin
i was only joking i know you can make a lot of money from a scrap tipper i know how much i paid the tipper drivers for their sands per trip when i was building my houses.
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
i was only joking i know you can make a lot of money from a scrap tipper i know how much i paid the tipper drivers for their sands per trip when i was building my houses.

Mehn I never knew there is such money in the tipper-sand business untill when I concluded with my search today....

Hmmmm infact eh I am still surprise @ the kind of money involved in the business..

Well when u give me feedback on monday I will now know what to do..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.