Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (43155 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
PhD in LOGOS... yet no pry school cert in RHEMA. He is still very far. The truth is... if he is not born again, he is going straight to hell. HE must be born again.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by checkolatunji: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
inotice:
A pertinent question to ask,Of what use is the Christian Religious Study going to be for him?He is still a muslim by the way and doesn't have any intention of vying for any Christian public office.Again,its lazy to think that this man is doing this just for the purpose of widening his knowledge about another religion.He is a potential secret agent of disaster in the nearest future.

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Xaranice(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Das my uncle,congratulations sir
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by hassey(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
kindly read this to the end and try correct ursf.

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused �, read this:

Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

8 Likes

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by thorpido(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
let the arab christians and arab jews catch you,they might break your head by saying Allah is not God,as old as you are you are fool like this,don't you know Allah mean God in arabic ni?
The Arab Christians speak of Allah Al'ab and they know He is not the same Allah muslims speak of.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Lakside1955(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Majesty08:

So Arabic is a religion too?
smh for ur ignorance!
Ode, am not referring it as religion here, but still relate to Islamic religion
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Kdon2: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
jayriginal:
Good.

Goes to show you can teach a religion without necessarily endorsing it. Those that scream islamization and those that blew their lids over the new religious curriculum should take note.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ocee31(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
incase you don't know Prof. Rasheed is a MAD man, I kid you not. very intelligent and brilliant mad man
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by obj84(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God
Fanatics spoted!!!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Azam101: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
He's a spy
you too can be!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Kdon2: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
webincomeplus:

There is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah.

Jesus ain't no Lord!

I understand that this post might be deemed as unnecessary, but so was yours. You need to understand how it feels.

Again, Jesus ain't no Lord.

He is Lord. Jesus is Lord... Go and jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
thorpido:
The Arab Christians speak of Allah Al'ab and they know He is not the same Allah muslims speak of.
what are we saying,what is this one saying? i corrected the guy that i quoted that said Allah ain't God,and the one is saying Allah al abu.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by abuaaliyah(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
@chiedu trunk where did you see those rubbish you are typing? i can see that your insanity is a very parthetic one , imagine the God the creator died to save the creatures from who's hand please, if you are to get to the God you must pass through me but at the same time still been referred to as the God, i have been given the power to control the world, who give the power to him devil or who? but still been referred to as GOD, their is a great different beween islam and chritianity, christianiy is business and entertainment fellow.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ivolt: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
He's a spy

Spying on what?
A secret cult?
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
thorpido:
what are we saying,what is this one saying? i corrected the guy that i quoted that said Allah ain't God,and this one is saying Allah al abu.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by TeamSimple(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God
It will leave you in shock .

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
webincomeplus:

Jesus ain't no Lord!

I understand that this post might be deemed as unnecessary, but so was yours. You need to understand how it feels.

Jesus is God. And he is God over you whether you like it or not.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by murjaatu(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
hassey:

Who is god?
Jesus

Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

No....

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

Where's Jesus?

Who is God?
Jesus.

Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

On one chair

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray
bros you cleared it all.....chop kiss.... and as for the brother quoting Qur'an pls try and understand what the message is before quoting and I even wonder what is bringing All these talks,becus a phd in crk does not mean phd in Christianity it's just a subject anybody can study

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by KBEST3(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
ALLAHMDULILAI!

JESUS IS LORD!!
point of correction jesus is not a lord but a prophet send by the lord.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God

What's your problem? Christian calls Jesus the Lord without Muslims saying a word why then would you call their God nothing just for likes. Don't be a foool

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ebenice(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
webincomeplus:

Jesus ain't no Lord!

for your information, this post of yours doesn't change the fact that JESUS IS LORD

I don't know who Allah is but I'm glad you knew JESUS ..
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Chiedu4Trump: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Itzurboi:
This fight wey you wan start, you sure sey your head fit carry ham... Me i no dey, #runnin out
Why must they always fight?

Did I lie?
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Kdon2: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Laid2001:
He has disbelieved, he who calls Jesus (peace be upon him) Lord without an iota of evidence!.

Rather, He, God is one, He begets not nor was He begotten. No Mother, nor father and He is Everlasting.

You are a member of an occultic religion. Your eyes go clear on the day of judgement when Jesus will be with God to judge all human.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
He's a spy
how do u know God can use any more one ,,,,congrats my bro, ONE LOVE
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by webincomeplus(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
ebenice:
for your information, this post of yours doesn't change the fact that JESUS IS LORD

I don't know who Allah is but I'm glad you knew JESUS ..
If mentioning the name of Jesus made you think I "know" him, then you definitely know Allaah, too.

And your post doesn't change the fact that there's NOTHING worthy of being worshipped other than Allaah, the one who created all things.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Kdon2: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
hassey:

Who is god?
Jesus

Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

No....

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

Where's Jesus?

Who is God?
Jesus.

Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

On one chair

Who is God?
Jesus.

That's why being a Muslim is different from being a christian. one is enslaving while the other is liberating

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
ALLAHMDULILAI!

JESUS IS LORD!!
U can only find this type of people among Yoruba Muslims,,,north can't do it" they are to extreme in religion,,too bad,, daz why God is blessed Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by webincomeplus(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kdon2:

You are a member of an occultic religion. Your eyes go clear on the day of judgement when Jesus will be with God to judge all human.
Just as your eyes would clear on the same day when Jesus would deny you people.

You see, you can't intimidate someone with what that person doesn't believe in. You people seem not to understand that fact.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Niyinficient(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God

Why trying to dispirit the people of this faith? The same way they believe Jesus is Lord, they also believe in Allah. Christianity didnt teach u to be unfair to others.

Before u quote me....i am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and i believe in God the father who is called Allah in the Arab language and Olorun or Olodumare in my own Yoruba langugage. Wise up pls.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by webincomeplus(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kdon2:

He is Lord. Jesus is Lord... Go and jump into the lagoon.
Jesus ain't no lord. You can come and beat me.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Ezi39: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
I perused a career in CRS in my first degree, and I will attest to the fact that the course outlines have nothing to do with apostasy.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by alaskido(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is easy to study CRK than to read the Koran. This is not news now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.