Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (43153 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
thorpido:
Stop talking like a terrorist.Stop making it difficult for people to change their current perception of Islam.

There are many 'gods'.We Christians believe in the One Who sent Jesus.
There is the one that claims to send Jesus.There is the one that says Jesus was a fraud and many others.
It depends on the one you KNOW
ok you can fvck off,im not here to argue with you,i correct the guy that said Allah ain't God,i told him Allah mean God in arabic,so why useless arguement here,did i argue with you?
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Blacquin(f): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
hassey:
kindly read this to the end and try correct ursf.

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused �, read this:

Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray
U confused yourself. God the father, Jesus the Son and the Holy spirit are ONE..The 3 Trinity.. and Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December bcoz it wasn't recorded in the bible.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Leonbonapart(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
ENGANI:

Oops! That is your belief though I will not ask you to stick to it my bro........ Jesus peace be upon him is an authentic Messenger of Allah, and I am not worshipping him
keep your piss to yourself and your terrorist
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by thorpido(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
ok you can fvck off,im not here to argue with you,i correct the guy that said Allah ain't God,i told him Allah mean God in arabic,so why useless arguement here,did i argue with you?
I can't see ignorance and pass. Just as you corrected someone,you are open to correction too especially if you are wrong.

Don't say fvck off on a public forum next time.You should have done the fvcking off Nairaland in the first place.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
hassey:
kindly read this to the end and try correct ursf.

If you are confused �, read this:

Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray
please lets talk. if u so much believe in one God which Christian also believe then explain this part of Koran to me ; “ Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators !” [23:12-14] why the plural noun WE not I. if husband, wife and children can b referred to as one family and not three families, why then do u think three persons cannot be in one God.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
muhamm3d:

May our Almighty Allah (SWT) bless you for this....
Laughed my brains out grin grin
why do the Koran use We in rather than I in Nigeria the creation of man if your is really one; “ Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators !” [23:12-14]
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
abuaaliyah:
@chiedu trunk where did you see those rubbish you are typing? i can see that your insanity is a very parthetic one , imagine the God the creator died to save the creatures from who's hand please, if you are to get to the God you must pass through me but at the same time still been referred to as the God, i have been given the power to control the world, who give the power to him devil or who? but still been referred to as GOD, their is a great different beween islam and chritianity, christianiy is business and entertainment fellow.
is that what you think, then why did the Koran referred to him as the messiah; Isa, the Son of Mariam (Arabic: Isa ibn Maryam), is the Messiah and Prophet sent to the Children of Israel. [Quran 3:45 ]
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Abdullahi4u7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God
whose Lord is Jesus? Yours?

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
thorpido:
I can't see ignorance and pass. Just as you corrected someone,you are open to correction too especially if you are wrong.

Don't say fvck off on a public forum next time.You should have done the fvcking off Nairaland in the first place.
if u quote me again,i can curse you.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Abdullahi4u7(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
is that what you think, then why did the Koran referred to him as the messiah; Isa, the Son of Mariam (Arabic: Isa ibn Maryam), is the Messiah and Prophet sent to the Children of Israel. [Quran 3:45 ]
Who sent him to the children of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Abdullahi4u7(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
please lets talk. if u so much believe in one God which Christian also believe then explain this part of Koran to me ; “ Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators !” [23:12-14] why the plural noun WE not I. if husband, wife and children can b referred to as one family and not three families, why then do u think three persons cannot be in one God.
"We" as used in the verse you quoted is a plural of majesty.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
murjaatu:
bros you cleared it all.....chop kiss.... and as for the brother quoting Qur'an pls try and understand what the message is before quoting and I even wonder what is bringing All these talks,becus a phd in crk does not mean phd in Christianity it's just a subject anybody can study
go through the Koran with open and ask your clerics some question you will be shock with their response. let's first start from the oneness of alla, why the plural We instead of I for him in your book; “Before them the People of Noah rejected (their Messenger): they rejected Our servant, and said, “Here is one possessed!” and he was driven out. Then he called on His Lord: “I am one overcome: do Thou then help (me)!” So We opened the gates of heaven, with water pouring forth. And We caused the earth to gush forth with springs. So the waters met (and rose) to the extent decreed. But We bore him on an (Ark) made of broad planks and caulked with palm-fiber: She floats under Our eyes (and care): a recompense to one who had been rejected (with scorn)! And We have left this as a Sign (for all time): then is there any that will receive admonition? But how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning? (al-Qamar 54:9-16)
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by onpoint69(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
He's a spy
like he wants to spy on you abi?
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
"We" as used in the verse you quoted is a plural of majesty.
power of what you say? why do u claim oneness if he cannot maintain I. why in some verses he used I then others we. “Verily, I am Allah: there is no god but I: so serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.” (Taha 20:14) why didn't he use we here
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ofuonyebi: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
this is what God the creator wants for all of us to live together as one...

a muslim that knows the omnipotency of JESUSCHRIST will not fight Christians!

the 9ja constitution allows all, freedom of religion and worship..

why are we at each others throats....simply big ignorance..
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
Who sent him to the children of Israel?
now you come. the father whom He never denied, the bible according to Colossians 1:14-16 King James Version (KJV) said
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: your Koran also believes He will be the one to come on the day of rapture
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ATajur(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lakside1955:
Great
professor ogunbiyi also bagged a doctorate in Arabic at lasu, and he was a typical christian.
Its all about finding more knowledge
Arabic is not a religion is just a language like english
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by emmyN(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
This guy is confused
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ENGANI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
keep your piss to yourself and your terrorist
Alas! I never know you are mentally retarded, I shouldn't have replied to a clown and a buffoon who found himself within humans by accident that's why you displayed what your stupid and ignorant father and mother fed you with.Quote me thereafter I wont reply because you shame to faithful christians.....rot in the extreme end of the pit of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
abuaaliyah:
@chiedu trunk where did you see those rubbish you are typing? i can see that your insanity is a very parthetic one , imagine the God the creator died to save the creatures from who's hand please, if you are to get to the God you must pass through me but at the same time still been referred to as the God, i have been given the power to control the world, who give the power to him devil or who? but still been referred to as GOD, their is a great different beween islam and chritianity, christianiy is business and entertainment fellow.
Actually i don't want to answer you before but the level of your stupidity is becoming more alarming, well
1. If you know nothing about other people religion, instead of showing your ignorance why can't you just shut up.
2. "christianiy is business and entertainment fellow" The same way Islam is terrorist and occultic religion. Lol
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
KBEST3:
point of correction jesus is not a lord but a prophet send by the lord.

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
if u quote me again,i can curse you.
The curse hits you hard.
Go ahead.
Back to sender works!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Myde4naija(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Jesus is Lord that's all

Allah ain't no God
please explain to me how Jesus is God
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by shallysgirl: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Not only that. Looking for points to argue on.
OZAOEKPE:
He's a spy
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by shallysgirl: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesus is Lord take it or leave it.
He will appear to you in your dreams tonight. Then you will know that He is indeed God.
Don't forget to testify tommorow. Good night.
Jesus love you.
Myde4naija:
please explain to me how Jesus is God
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by shallysgirl: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
You and who?
modelmike7:

That's your belief.....
kindly leave me with mine please.
we serve the same God.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by ahmEenu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=hassey post=61943298]kindly read this to the end and try correct ursf.

?
Jesus

.... Lol. I can't stop laughing
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Jacobpio: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lakside1955:
Great
professor ogunbiyi also bagged a doctorate in Arabic at lasu, and he was a typical christian.
Its all about finding more knowledge
Not knowledge, salvation
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by generalpipe47: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's my Dean, crazily the best!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by NwaliE01: 4:27am On Nov 01, 2017
What make the difference between the two religion is THE HOLY SPIRIT. He can be an Authority in CRK but a novice in the spiritual.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Leonbonapart(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2017
ENGANI:

Alas! I never know you are mentally retarded, I shouldn't have replied to a clown and a buffoon who found himself within humans by accident that's why you displayed what your stupid and ignorant father and mother fed you with.Quote me thereafter I wont reply because you shame to faithful christians.....rot in the extreme end of the pit of hell fire.
lol.... As expected. Terrorist spotted. Mohammed is in hell to start with. Islam is the problem of the world. I don't even need to spot them out for you because Nigeria has two most deadly terrorists group in the world fulani herdsmen and boko haram... Allah is no God bro

Brace yourself and swallow the truth

Islamabad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) / I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.