Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre (18720 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja / World Class 10,000 Seat Bayelsa State Ecumenical Centre Built By Gov. Dickson / Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by morereb10: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gov. Dickson, Daddy Adeboye, CAN President, Others At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre

Bayelsa State today is making history as dignitaries form different parts of the state converge in Bayelsa today for the dedication of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre which is designed for christian worship and is capable of sitting at least 10,000 people in the main auditorium.

The dedication is still ongoing and is being aired live on AIT station. Those on ground today to make this ceremony successful is the governor of Bayelsa State himself, Gov. Sariake Dickson, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) along with the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev Samson Ayokunle, his predecessor, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Bishop Felix Omobude, President Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN).

Congregation was then trilled by the introduction of a special guest of honor all the way from USA with his wife, American gospel singer, Ron Kenoly as he sang and performed most of his hit tracks back in they days "Righteousness", Sing for joy etc"

The vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo wasn't able to make it and he was ably represented by the Aso Rock Chaplaincy. Gov. Sariake also inaugurated the management team who is vested with the responsibility of managing that 10,000 capacity mega edifice.

The building located in Igbogene, which commenced over five years ago, the Bayelsa government said, also houses two libraries, including an e-library, special locations for retreats, cafeteria and a restaurant.

More photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/gov-dickson-daddy-adeboye-can-president.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Exclusive32: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
morereb10:
Gov. Dickson, Daddy Adeboye, CAN President, Others At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre

Bayelsa State today is making history as dignitaries form different parts of the state converge in Bayelsa today for the dedication of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre which is designed for christian worship and is capable of sitting at least 10,000 people in the main auditorium.

The dedication is still ongoing and is being aired live on AIT station. Those on ground today to make this ceremony successful is the governor of Bayelsa State himself, Gov. Sariake Dickson, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) along with the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev Samson Ayokunle, his predecessor, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Bishop Felix Omobude, President Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN).

Congregation was then trilled by the introduction of a special guest of honor all the way from USA with his wife, American gospel singer, Ron Kenoly as he sang and performed most of his hit tracks back in they days "Righteousness", Sing for joy etc"

The vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo wasn't able to make it and he was ably represented by the Aso Rock Chaplaincy. Gov. Sariake also inaugurated the management team who is vested with the responsibility of managing that 10,000 capacity mega edifice.

The building located in Igbogene, which commenced over five years ago, the Bayelsa government said, also houses two libraries, including an e-library, special locations for retreats, cafeteria and a restaurant.

More photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/gov-dickson-daddy-adeboye-can-president.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy
this my govt they make me vest. this would have be a event complex, why christian centre? Africans and religions. main while all those pastor want go collect their share.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by oviejnr(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good,but civilization and technology has made mockery of everything that has to do with human evolution from religion to culture sad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thousands of churches and prayer houses in Nigeria but yet we are spiritually, morally bankrupt and fantastically corrupt. But wat do i know. Let me "came and be wenting"

oviejnr:
Good grin
bros why u chance me now? Is nor good o

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Seen.okay
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by nairavsdollars(f): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
See what Dickson used his Paris Club fund for yet he is owing backlog of workers salaries

9 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry to say, if he spend money build this and roads still bad and communities need amenities then the project is useless

Rather than build house for God you've not seen, build a home for the people you can see
You can as well serve God through them

Useless PDP governor

13 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Nairastake: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
sad sad angry sad
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by mrlaw93(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some Christian folks were earlier masturbating on a similar post which is a massive mosque built by a muslim governor. A guy even told me to STFU when i made mention of the massive Ecumenical center built by Wike in Rivers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by belindar: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Which fund was used to build it. Is it public fund? You can’t use public fund to build place of worship?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Malefactor(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
mtchwwww undecided
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Another useless governor. He is no bigger nor smaller idiot than his Bornu counterpart

7 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by michytluv: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beautiful Nonsense...
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Olukat(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gov. Dickson is a serious setback to Bayelsa angry angry
Spent five years of resources and time for a worship center
This man will use eternity to build a stadium angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by belindar: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Inviting someone all the way from America at public expense to open a worship centre built with public funds.
Meanwhile there different people from different faith in that state.
Is he going to build mosque, traditional worship centre and atheist centre and invite people to open it as well?
What is going on in these country?
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Tallino25(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
adeboye is really a man of God i was watching his preaching i saw how seriake dickson payed attention to him he calls for alter call for few people they come in hundreds, all this atheists in nairaland u need to see the kind of glory this pastor carry its not all about tithe and offering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by boblans: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
where is the ecunemical centre located?
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by oviejnr(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Thousands of churches and prayer houses in Nigeria but yet we are spiritually, morally bankrupt and fantastically corrupt. But wat do i know. Let me "came and be wenting"

bros why u chance me now? Is nor good o
Hehehe, I want sell ham oh. grin
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by saraki2019(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
this churces are built with one of the following
offring from poor nigerians
or
stolen funds
and God IS clean and will accept impure or uncleanliness
it is time to stay away from these kind of churches
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Jorussia(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
I am a Christian, but this total waste of public resources. As for the men of God that is gathered there it's left for God to judge them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes. The Nigerian politician will be well versed in things like this.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by belindar: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tallino25:
adeboye is really a man of God i was watching his preaching i saw how seriake dickson payed attention to him he calls for alter call for few people they come in hundreds, all this atheists in nairaland u need to see the kind of glory this pastor carry its not all about tithe and offering
Is it ok to use public fund to build worship centre where workers have not been paid. Also there people of different faith in that state.
Can you do that in civilized and accountable society?
Tomorrow you will be the first person to say no good road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by eleojo23: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Seen.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Olukat(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrlaw93:
Some Christian folks were earlier masturbating on a similar post which is a massive mosque built by a muslim governor. A guy even told me to STFU when i made mention of the massive Ecumenical center built by Wike in Rivers.

At least Gov. Wike have some good road projects, recreational center etc.
Pay civil servant too.
Gov. Dick seems so clueless

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by translux(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
God bless Baba Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by totorimi: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Invariably he is declaring Bayelsa solely a christian state since he used state funds to build such a gigantic edifice for christian worship.

The next thing now is for the Muslims in the state to demand their own place of worship that will be in no small measure equal in size.

This is how our leaders bereft of sound investment ideas squander our money on things that are not called for. What the religious bodies need is a peaceful environment to practice their religion and a convivial environment for religious tolerance and coexistence.

These guys just use things like these to polarize the nation and divide the people. The churches have enough funds to build if the state wants to assist fine.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by deomelo: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Do whatever you want with your money, just don't cry and yell marginalization.. grin

Who dey vote for these worthless and vision less governors sef.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by otokx(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
They say he is owing his workers plenty salary.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by Sall(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Will this create job for the poor masses in the state.
Hypocrisy of our leaders is second to non.
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by RisMas(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where are the ELERIBU that were wailing at a thread where Shettima commissioned a Mosque & Islamiyyah, claiming that he used Govt money to promote one Religion angry angry

Im Sure DICKson used his private money to build the church abi, Awon Wehrey gbogbo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by josephishola: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Carry bulldozer go break am i beg
Re: Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre by sniperr007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Misplaced priority... Has he paid outstanding salaries?will this building add any economic value to d state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Edwin Clark (Photos) / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC / Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.