Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) (44985 Views)

Late Alaafin Of Oyo’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead. / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Police is your friend omoba
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by Ayatullah(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
If indeed that is the picture of the son of the Alaafin of Oyo, then Oba Lamidi Adeyemi should pour ashes on his head and start crying up and down the palace that "Aye oun ti baje" because that son has brought serious disgrace to the Yoruba race with his USELESS dressing.
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by ojay2053(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
9jvirgin:
This is one case too many, the armed robbers behaves the same way so you never know who is a police and who is an armed robber. As a Yoruba man, I am beginning to believe in the theory of the "Zoo"
grin grin grin
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by delzbaba(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
this guy used to have plenty tribal marks back in the day,but I can't see any on his face now.
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by ekems2017(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I wanted to confront you but had a second thought. You don't worth it. I can't spend my time answering you. If you could call the person you never met the kind of names you just called me, I wonder where you place your parent. I pity you.

Call me whatever names you want to call you are free but am done answering you. Good night.

lollypeezle:
Even children given birth through surrogate have better thinking faculty than you.
In which constitution is the way we dress gonna cause us harm or will determine what people will take us to be.
If it happens to your family, we all know how you will rush out crying foul like someone with half life.
You are a lady, and you are growing, it is better you know how to talk and attack situations than living the rest of your life like this. Anuofia
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by forbisi: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2017
lollypeezle:
Even children given birth through surrogate have better thinking faculty than you.
In which constitution is the way we dress gonna cause us harm or will determine what people will take us to be.
If it happens to your family, we all know how you will rush out crying foul like someone with half life.
You are a lady, and you are growing, it is better you know how to talk and attack situations than living the rest of your life like this. Anuofia

Please what do you mean? So surrogate children are lesser humans
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by gozzlin: 5:33am On Nov 01, 2017
khaykay15:
Pele o..I hope oba will not swear for those police

Omo, you too fine. Chai! I wan come see your parents. smiley
Re: Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
ordinary shirt tear and u r shouting brutality? Naija police neva enter ur mata b dat..... Go ask ppu dat know beta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.