Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent (26411 Views)

Police Arrests Lady Caught On Tape Physically Abusing A Child At A Creche (VID) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / A Baby Was Choked To Death At A Creche In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by stane007: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
A corp member who got a job with a company in Lagos for her service year, which made her enroll her baby in a crèche whose name was given as 'Easy landers' at 3A Benson Anorue street Ajao Estate, reportedly lost that baby.

However the mind boggling aftermath was that the school's management are reportedly yet to explain what really happened, or visit the little's family. Blogger Amanda Chisom who shared the story, wrote;

"From my inbox

The incident happened at Ajao estate of recent. A baby of 7months old was registered in the crèche just last September. And the care taker in the crèche suffocated the baby with pap to the point of death

This is how the stories goes. A woman registered her 7months old baby in a crèche called easy landers at 3A Benson Anorue street Ajao estate just last September cos she is currently running her NYSC program in a company here in Lagos. So on that faithful day been 26th of October,she dropped her baby at the school with the so called crèche teacher miss chinemelem from IMO state.just like in the next 30mins she dropped the baby at the school.getting to her office , she got a call from the crèche teacher that her baby was shivering and she was so socked and asked her what happened and the teacher told her that she was feeding her with pap at some point the baby choked up and started having short breath with pap coming out from her nose and mouth with a terrible shivering.so the mum told her to rush the baby to the near by hospital at faith city at Ajao that she is coming. On getting there the baby was already dead.

Meanwhile, 2days before the incident, the baby’s mum confronted the so called teacher miss chinemerem ‘why she doesn’t greet her anytime she came to drop her baby to school, even when she greet her she won’t answer her well. And miss chinemerem answered sarcastically that anytime she comes, that she is always busy. So she just told her that if she has wrong her in anyway that she should pls pardon her. Moreover .since last Thursday that the incident happened, the owner of the school or their teachers haven’t gone to see the parents of the deceased,even to show remorse or for condolence visit.As am talking to u now, the baby’s feeding bottles and bag are still in the school. They r waiting for the parent to come and carry them."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nysc-members-baby-dies-in-lagos-creche-school-management-silent-over-it-photosvideo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by KendrickAyomide: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai !!! Demonic ritualist creche

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Marcofranz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
God have mercy. I really don't subscribe to this creche thing . But on a second thought probably the child wasn't feeling too well .

4 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Kizyte(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wa o!

So heartbreaking... cry

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by webincomeplus(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
The baby probably died from aspiration. Going by the part of the story stating that the baby had pap passing out of her nostrils, she was probably being force-fed, overfed and subsequently malhandled, or not properly positioned while being fed.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by davidodiba(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Every mother should take care of their children especially the little ones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by 9jvirgin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
In a sane clime, this Creche would have been permanently shut down, why would a school take delivery of infants without a CCTV Camera? This country can never be good.

29 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Toppie2(f): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
So sad. Force-feeding should never be condoned, not even in a crèche!

7 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided undecided

This is heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Kolahdid: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
What is the state coordinator doing about this?

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Tbillz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
If the school management would have been supportive, I would have advice accepting faith. But with the non challant attitude, sue the school management.

10 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by oshe11: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
chaiii........

BUHARIIIII

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Marcofranz:
God have mercy. I really don't subscribe to this creche thing . But on a second thought probably the child wasn't feeling too well .

If d baby was not well dt woman wouldnt have gone to work dt day. Most daycares also decline to have babies in if theyre sick, so the child doesnt infect other babies.

Im sure it was d feeding. Babies actually die from dt forceful drinking. Some pple dont know how to do it properly. So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by nengibo: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sad
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by divineRx(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
i jst imagine d pain d mother will b goin thru rite nw... may God console her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hope justice shall prevail at the end. What a pathetic story!
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by cashlurd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
I know this school and it's owner. The owner is not the direct manager of the school. Most often, she travels. The manager, a woman, is very cordial. As at the time I was in acquaintance with her. It's likely they are awaiting a go-ahead from the owner before doing anything which Is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by isokey: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lord have mercy!!! About one month ago I was searching for a crèche for my baby. In one of the crèches' I checked, I saw the 'supposed' caregiver sitting on the floor, thighs spread out with the baby lying in between her legs. With one hand she was spoon feeding and with the other hand she held tight the baby's nose embarassed. I asked her why? She said the baby won't eat if she doesn't handle him that way.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by MissRaine69(f): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Being silent only fuels a lot speculation
Evidenced by some of the sensationalist comments here

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Formidable1: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
What's creche? I don't know why parents would even consider that...unless they're super busy. The first 2yrs of a child's life is very important. It's the time you bond with your growing child and teach her the basics of life.

I patiently took care of my girl till 2yrs of age before I enrolled her in prenursery 1. She learned a lot, and basically surpasses most of her mates in class.

8 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Phrankin(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bad
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
MissRaine69:
Being silent only fuels a lot speculation
Evidenced by some of the sensationalist comments here

grin;Dobserving
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Force feeding MUST be banned......

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Phrankin(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
The mother should be arrested immediately. Ordinary youth service, you can't feed your own child. What will happen when she becomes a company executive. Just looking for who to blame for her negligence.

9 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by ekensi01: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Waything i want talk?
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
I blame the husband

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by ogtavia(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
I don't subscribe to leaving young children at creches...I can't imagine the pain she is going through right now....i really have a thing for kids and babies...I can't imagine how the baby suffered till the point of death...this is sooo sad...
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Any job that deals closely with people, teacher, medics, nursery nurse and such jobs should be done if truly a calling and passionate about it.
But in 9ja many do it for the money only.

4 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by emerged01(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
7months in crèche in the name of NYSC service? I think a corper that happen to be a nursing mother should be exempted from the program.

3 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Atimeset: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
davidodiba:
Every mother should take care of their children especially the little ones
But remember that our men no longer want to marry a woman who cannot provide also

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Oniru For Her School In Ikoyi / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) / Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.