Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent (26414 Views)

Police Arrests Lady Caught On Tape Physically Abusing A Child At A Creche (VID) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / A Baby Was Choked To Death At A Creche In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by menwongo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
ireneidiva:

Jobless mother or mother-in-law abi. And which parent will give you their daughter(niece) to use as maid?

Then nursing mothers should work were they can cater for their babies!!!
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by ireneidiva(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
menwongo:

You know this is not possible.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by menwongo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
ireneidiva:

You know this is not possible.
It is sis. Unless job and money are more than our children
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bomgirl:

I don't think these people have any idea how difficult it is to drop your baby and go to work! Or they are just being callous. angry angry

They find it very convenient to blame a mother if something bad happens to her child even in her absence.

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
On one hand, today's women are told to work and not be a liability. On the other hand, same women are castigated for working and taking their kids to crèches. Knowing fully well that it's not easy being a working mother and worker at the same time. Nigerian women have suffered!

That said, there should be stringent measures regarding the establishment of certain institutions that are psychologically and emotionally demanding (hospital, crèches, mental centres and schools), ditto the recruitment of employees. Not everyone is meant to be a teacher nor doctor nor nurse nor caregiver.

It requires high emotional intelligence.

menwongo:

6 Likes

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by AceVentura: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
webincomeplus:
The baby died from aspiration. Chances are the baby was being force-fed, overfed and subsequently malhandled, or not properly positioned while being fed.

I'm sure you meant "asphyxiation".

I sympathize with the mother. So painful to lose a loved one. May the Lord give her the strength to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by chibabe259(f): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Formidable1:
What's creche? I don't know why parents would even consider that...unless they're super busy. The first 2yrs of a child's life is very important. It's the time you bond with your growing child and teach her the basics of life.

I patiently took care of my girl till 2yrs of age before I enrolled her in prenursery 1. She learned a lot, and basically surpasses most of her mates in class.

My dear civilization has destroyed so many things. some parents want to do b'cos others have done, it's like competition.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Enjoy Ur loving country....enjoy NYSC I gave up on Nigeria at the age 13 and it paid off
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
merit1988:
The father of the baby works with eco bank. He's my husband's colleague. Very popular guy..it's so unfortunate cry
Are they going to take the creche up?
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by merit1988(f): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Are they going to take the creche up?
no idea yet. As we speak,the father has been admitted in the hospital since last weekend. His bp went up cry
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by forbisi: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Phrankin:
The mother should be arrested immediately. Ordinary youth service, you can't feed your own child. What will happen when she becomes a company executive. Just looking for who to blame for her negligence.

I don't understand the one sided story by this blogger. Was she a witness to all this? Why include the part the the caregiver doesn't greet the mother? Was that necessary? What happened is sad but trying to make it look as if the act was intentional isn't nice.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by webincomeplus(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2017
doctokwus:

That above is a conclusive statement.
You only used "chances" to qualify the causes you felt led to the aspiration.U.already performed your own medical report as to the cause of death,from the comfort of your keypad.
Who now makes more sense and who needs to re-evaluate his grasp of knowledge and use of English?
Oh, I just understood your point. Missing out "probably" from my first statement was a mistake. I never intended to conclude outright that the baby died from aspiration.

I have edited the post duly, and I sincerely apologize for my initial misconception of your corrective comment, and for the harsh, rude words used in my first reply. I'm indeed sorry.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by webincomeplus(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2017
AceVentura:

I'm sure you meant "asphyxiation".

I sympathize with the mother. So painful to lose a loved one. May the Lord give her the strength to bear this loss.
Pulmonary aspiration.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by castrol180(m): 4:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Olatara:
7 month is not too yung, where I work we have 4month babies and good caregiver.

But hope in your own creche, you don't maliciously forced feed or kill babies. Just like that one (care giver) who refused to greet the baby's mother did before overfeeding the innocent one to death out of envy...she is seeing the corp member as very lucky, having a bouncing baby, serving her father's land and at the same time working in a company to the extent of getting money to keep her child of seven month in a creche.

Let me confide in you that if I should be the corp member's husband, heads will roll, nothing more.

This is an intentional killing of potentials, a future wife, Queen, nurse, doctor, just to mention but a few. The lady that committed that act is an igbo girl and it runs in their blood.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by castrol180(m): 4:45am On Nov 01, 2017
stane007:
A corp member who got a job with a company in Lagos for her service year, which made her enroll her baby in a crèche whose name was given as 'Easy landers' at 3A Benson Anorue street Ajao Estate, reportedly lost that baby.

However the mind boggling aftermath was that the school's management are reportedly yet to explain what really happened, or visit the little's family. Blogger Amanda Chisom who shared the story, wrote;

"From my inbox

The incident happened at Ajao estate of recent. A baby of 7months old was registered in the crèche just last September. And the care taker in the crèche suffocated the baby with pap to the point of death

This is how the stories goes. A woman registered her 7months old baby in a crèche called easy landers at 3A Benson Anorue street Ajao estate just last September cos she is currently running her NYSC program in a company here in Lagos. So on that faithful day been 26th of October,she dropped her baby at the school with the so called crèche teacher miss chinemelem from IMO state.just like in the next 30mins she dropped the baby at the school.getting to her office , she got a call from the crèche teacher that her baby was shivering and she was so socked and asked her what happened and the teacher told her that she was feeding her with pap at some point the baby choked up and started having short breath with pap coming out from her nose and mouth with a terrible shivering.so the mum told her to rush the baby to the near by hospital at faith city at Ajao that she is coming. On getting there the baby was already dead.

Meanwhile, 2days before the incident, the baby’s mum confronted the so called teacher miss chinemerem ‘why she doesn’t greet her anytime she came to drop her baby to school, even when she greet her she won’t answer her well. And miss chinemerem answered sarcastically that anytime she comes, that she is always busy. So she just told her that if she has wrong her in anyway that she should pls pardon her. Moreover .since last Thursday that the incident happened, the owner of the school or their teachers haven’t gone to see the parents of the deceased,even to show remorse or for condolence visit.As am talking to u now, the baby’s feeding bottles and bag are still in the school. They r waiting for the parent to come and carry them."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nysc-members-baby-dies-in-lagos-creche-school-management-silent-over-it-photosvideo/

Lalasticlala

Why should you give your child to someone that has never given birth not to talk of training one before, chinemerem as referred to is still a miss. Why allowing the stupid ibo girl to take care of your precious kid.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by D33VA(f): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Formidable1:
What's creche? I don't know why parents would even consider that...unless they're super busy. The first 2yrs of a child's life is very important. It's the time you bond with your growing child and teach her the basics of life.

I patiently took care of my girl till 2yrs of age before I enrolled her in prenursery 1. She learned a lot, and basically surpasses most of her mates in class.

It's like this comment came out of ur ass.

1 Like

Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by Formidable1: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2017
D33VA:

It's like this comment came out of ur ass.

cheesy So typical...

Drop your own opinion like a civilized human.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by melaninbae: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
naughtyDiana:
shut that dirty pit you call a mouth!!! idio.t woman. that's what women like to do...make other women feel incapable. so because she takes the child to a crèche means she isnt bonding with her child? housewife like you,

And a very stupid one, at that. I don't know why women like pulling each other down.
Re: Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent by naughtyDiana: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
melaninbae:

And a very stupid one, at that. I don't know why women like pulling each other down.
I'm telling you. she's silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkey Thieves Caught & Flogged In Anambra (Photos) / 18 Human Heads Found In Airport Shipment / Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.