Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (27636 Views)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by akaahs(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

I still dont get what people gain from taking hard drugs and smoking

Where are the parents?
It seems everyone is just giving birth with no means of taking care of the child

Most especially d fathers, d kind of irresponsible fathers we have dis days is alarming.

Parent of this days are failing in their responsibility.

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
kay29000:
"The police said the teenagers were abusing drugs including Indian Hemp and that they were also engaged in heavy drinking of alcohol."

Hmm! These kids look more like codeine sipping kids that indian hemp smoking kids.
I wonder how you were able to see their faces
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Godwin978(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
some of them are older than 12 years, why not select those above 12 and discipline them, so that others wont follow their
foot step
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by MrWondah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerian police self and lies. You mean you arrested 70 teenagers in one place taking drugs? Make una lie small small na. Its either 95% are innocent or all of them are.

I stopped believing police wen den talk say one man use human intestine cook plantain for rivers. After them release the man Nigeria info invited him only for him to open their nyash on what really happened
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by makdcash(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Police go later be like

Spylord48:
Unbelievable!!! Police to counsel them and set them free? I know such a thing is impossible esp in Nigeria Police force.The parents must drop something jor. This one won't be bail money but Counselling Charges..Oga must surely chop.

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by MrWondah(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Where are the parents?
It seems everyone is just giving birth with no means of taking care of the child

I don't think parents are to blame totally if a child fails. Wen I parent disciplines a child the word cry child abuse when they don't the world cries negligence.

Who wan bad go bad despite the level of parental discipline or control.

Nb I'm not disputing the role of parents in child upbringing

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
If Nigeria police wants to arrest and counseling anybody, let them go and conducting counseling on states governors and their officials to declare states primary to universities free of charge. Subsidies private schools as well. If not Nigeria police just wants to use these innocent kids to make illegal money from their parents.

Nigeria police themselves are abusing drugs.

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by shallysgirl: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
You know, you yorubas,you sleep and wake up with Igbos on your mind. Even when it doesn't concern Igbos you try to bring them into the matter.
Is it inferiority complex or some psychological disorder? Abi is it your pastor tunde Bakare 's dream.
It now look like you are being indeed chased by a monster or masquerade according to Bakare 's dream.
My advice for you, it's not all about tribalism. These are children and teenagers even if they aren't from your region. It not a joke, it's not funny cos am sure there are children like these in your region because there are kids like these in every region in Nigeria.
You as a young man and a youth should be worried. The decay in the society can even be from the grass root if I have to go by your comments.smh for you.
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by mikestarex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Spylord48:
Unbelievable!!! Police to counsel them and set them free? I know such a thing is impossible esp in Nigeria Police force.The parents must drop something jor. This one won't be bail money but Counselling Charges..Oga must surely chop.
grin
Spylord48:
no b lie
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Augustap(f): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerian police counsel them and release them? Issa lie. I think the police officers just had crystal meth grin
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by victor44843(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Where are the parents?

Yeah! That's true!
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Yerinluv(f): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
As in this is really getting out of hand oh, the corruption level of yenegoa teens & youths is really really worst.. HIV level over there is high,parents can't even control there kids anymore... Am really short of words to describe how terrible that place"YENEGOA"is......!!!!
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Btruth: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2017
I hope yet will not sell some of them out like they did in Kwara state.
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by okenta2017: 4:37am On Nov 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Below is a picture of about 70 teenagers, aged 12 to 17 who were arrested by the police at criminal hideouts in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. The police said the teenagers were abusing drugs including Indian Hemp and that they were also engaged in heavy drinking of alcohol.

According to reports, the police said they won't arraign them in court but would counsel them in the presence of their parents and release them.

Meanwhile, two couples were also arrested and paraded at the police command for armed robbery and gunrunning. A couple supplied the arms while the other couple undertook the robbery..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/teenagers-ages-12-17-apprehended-raid-criminal-hideouts-photo.html

At last the police are coming to their sences
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Jbleenk: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2017
I was expecting to see rag tag youths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) / Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos / How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.