Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) (27634 Views)

Cult Clash Leaves One Dead At Bayelsa State / FSARS Operatives Pursue 10 Teenagers Into Lagos Lagoon. 6 Rescued, 1 Dead / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
An ongoing cult clash between rival groups in Jos, Plateau state, on Thursday, has claimed the life of one man.

The man, simply identified as Innocent Prince, was allegedly shot and killed while going about his day.

The shooting which broke out between two yet-to-be-identified confraternities in Jenta Apata, Jos, caused panic as people, including businessmen and women, scampered for safety.

This is to highlight the worrisome reputation of Jos as the hub of cult related activities and killings in the whole of the middle belt as the state is constantly plagued with killings, and broad day robbery with the state government, doing nothing to combat the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyn6_BqBWQ

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCigY_Z57yJ5UNC32x9RZSvA?sub_confirmation=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
More

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Cutezt(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Finally

Lalasticlala

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Officialgarri: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hausas are not cultists. They rather confront you with matchete or sword and then settle it there.

What I'm trying to say is, keep your rugged things to your region. Do not take your disease to the north

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Cutezt(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
This nonsense don reach J-town?

18 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
nice one. they should help us kill themselves

8 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by lonelydora: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
The government and Law enforcement agencies should tackle this cultism menace among our youths very well. Just yesterday someone was killed at Rivers State University. Few weeks ago, someone was killed Cross River Polytechnic.

It's pathetic our youths are embracing cultism just to belong.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by helphelp: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by yemmight(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
This government has lost control on security.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by kenzysmith: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Can someone tell me the advantages of cultism cause i just cant get it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by pawesome(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Apata boys no de allow person rest

10 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by dayveed1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
RIP
Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fulani dey kill una una dey kill unaself. Na wa. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by frowland(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Liers, its Herdsmen Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Cutezt(m). There you go, fixed.
The above narrative describes what is actually going on in our society today.
The original headline is unsatisfactory until you fix a Trend/Lexicon as the headline. Who cares if its cultist! Just put heardsmen and keep the flame burning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by fredie107(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Another one shot today by 11am. I think it's a revenge mission.

Chimex is gone....

15 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Nemesis909: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
yemmight:
This government has lost control on security.

Like they have in London and Chicago.

My friend, a man who has set out to kill a commoner would achieve his objective.

Lay blame at the family unit that harbours killers in its midst yet pretends it is a federal problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Everyone has seen what nairaland has turned to. If you are not battling with bet guys, u will be battling with useless advertisement , you will be scrolling and scrolling images up and down including the op own. If they are serious on this site they would have improved many years back and think ahead. Many so called big lords( you know them, lord mods) have their blogs being pushed to fp everytime. It's better for them to sell this site to famenaija,naijafamous,gistmore and the useless sites you will have to click and still redirect you to another site just to watch a clip. Na ban you will be banning all the time, instead to develop nl for better site.. Before you ban me , I have banned my self and gone from here finally.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Job2004: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jenta Apata area is known for cult activities. This bad boys cannot allow people to rest, phone snatching is the in thing in Jos now.

13 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Gkemz: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why are they fighting themselves when they have a common enemy; fulani herdsmen. Why not channel their strength towards the common enemy. These are our so called future leaders

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by lovely17(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by pesuwe(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jenta/Apata, bible faith and Gada-biu areas are home for cultist in Jos.

10 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
kenzysmith:
Can someone tell me the advantages of cultism cause i just cant get it
death

9 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Maket: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
A friend says "but head must follow you go oh."....eqt 1

See the colour he loves must ............................eqt. 2

Solve simultaneously considering the fact that he was even referred to as Lordy

He might be a member.=====answer.

Rip cry if the answer to the equation was wrong.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by bro4u: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Avikola MP

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Say no to cultism and they said Noooooooooooo
Keep die like a mosquito

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Toscarel: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Hausas are not cultists. They rather confront you with matchete or sword and then settle it there.

What I'm trying to say is, keep your rugged things to your region. Do not take your disease to the north

the hausas are already infested with diseases like boko haram, Fulani herdsmen miscreants , ISWAP , pedophilia and many more that work hand in hand with illiteracy and point of correction jos indigenes are and would never be hausas.

So you see Ignorance is bliss, son

You sound daft

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Clash Leaves 1 Dead In Jos, Plateau State (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Since na Aiye no problem he can rest in hell for all i care

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them / Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos / Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.