Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Customised Fashion In Lagos State, Nigeria Is About To Witness A Total Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customised Fashion In Lagos State, Nigeria Is About To Witness A Total Change (561 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customised Fashion In Lagos State, Nigeria Is About To Witness A Total Change by techgeniusworld(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
was watching a youtube video on customised tee shirt fashion in nigeria. Its amazing OLOKO the founding father of nigerian custonised fashion is still in the business after a remarkable 20 something years, the guy is clearly a genius, i enjoyed the video totally . What i liked most was he has created a totally new style for himself. In an industry where everybody is still stuck with names and numbers he hes shifted gear to printing, drawing and inscribing faces on shirts. His shirts from the video i saw were totally awesome. Real crisp and sharp images on real high quality shirts. There was alot of afrocentric designs in the video. I remember when i was in the university of lagos ,unilag and oloko used to make shirts for club boys like rho,inexcess, foads,on and grind. It brought back so many memories. I remember those days when we went to moremi hall and youd see club boys in thier bmws and benzes rocking oloko customised wear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customised Fashion In Lagos State, Nigeria Is About To Witness A Total Change by worldwidelove(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2018
techgeniusworld:
was watching a youtube video on customised tee shirt fashion in nigeria. Its amazing OLOKO the founding father of nigerian custonised fashion is still in the business after a remarkable 20 something years, the guy is clearly a genius, i enjoyed the video totally . What i liked most was he has created a totally new style for himself. In an industry where everybody is still stuck with names and numbers he hes shifted gear to printing, drawing and inscribing faces on shirts. His shirts from the video i saw were totally awesome. Real crisp and sharp images on real high quality shirts. There was alot of afrocentric designs in the video. I remember when i was in the university of lagos ,unilag and oloko used to make shirts for club boys like rho,inexcess, foads,on and grind. It brought back so many memories. I remember those days when we went to moremi hall and youd see club boys in thier bmws and benzes rocking oloko customised wear.
yeah its true

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Nation Youth League Anounced Date For Refrendum / President Buhari Developmental Plans For The South East / Forget Biafra, Buhari Tells Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.