Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? (5434 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
Don't just read, try and comprehend
OK ma'am
Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by mikool007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kizyte:
Am I the only one who has noticed the Emotion Icons (Emojis) on this new Whatsapp update is damn poor.

Someone should better tell Whatsapp to Bring back the previous Emojis. The new emoji is unacceptable.

Anyway, I've reduced my rating for them, from 5 Star to 3. Unless they revert the icons, I'll continue reducing my rating.

#BringBackTheOldEmoji
get a life
Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by Shugaball: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by udemzyudex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
agent9:
Those emojis are actually cool, upgraded and meaningful cool

Exactly.. I like the new emojis, make sense and looks like 2D.

1 Like

Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by Kizyte(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
mikool007:
get a life
Tell me where it is and I'll find it cool

Meanwhile, look at the photo of someone who's asking another to get a life. Laugh wan kill me o! cheesy cheesy

Abeg talk true, between you and I, who is well fed and living a comfortable life?

Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by lydayfriday(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2017
expecting more
Re: Noticed This On The New Whatsapp? by mikool007(m): 4:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Kizyte:
Tell me where it is and I'll find it cool

Meanwhile, look at the photo of someone who's asking another to get a life. Laugh wan kill me o! cheesy cheesy

Abeg talk true, between you and I, who is well fed and living a comfortable life?
get a life, before it is too late for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Your Phonebook Look Formal Or Informal? / Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? / Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.