Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (50932 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Baba God, na till na only flashing credit I get before you go pick my call

My guy laf don kill me with this your post, abeg keep calling your call will soon be picked

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feranmicharless:
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.
I no understand U, u be jenifer?
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
See wetin first to comment day do person undecided

Modified;
Instead of you to go help your life n stop dragging first to comment on your own thread undecided
You still dey type "Notin more".you see your life tongue
you self stay away from problem because i know say food nor easy for your side
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
am saying tho, how many cars can 1 nigga drive ? lmao. the shytt is annoying grin

sukkot
this is Naija.
Youll find niggas in a 2 bed rented house parking 3 + cars outside
You need to come home and visit us from the UK.
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by sukkot: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
stevecantrell:

sukkot
this is Naija.
Youll find niggas in a 2 bed rented house parking 3 + cars outside
You need to come home and visit us from the UK.
yeah maybe i need to visit cuz its starting to look like many people over there have lost whats left of their mind lmao. this whole thang aint making no sense to me. but hey what do i know. 1 nigga got 5 cars. why ? like really ? why ? lmao
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
2dice01:
an unknown ant calling someone that can feed is generations name
where is the money to feed generation?,,,do u know what generation mean? U dont
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Muzanga:
tekno we know. But who the hell are you?
tekno too ugly ooo, even with all the money, he should go for face surgery
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Muzanga(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
FreeTraining:

tekno too ugly ooo, even with all the money, he should go for face surgery
show me the man wey you create...na tekno create himself abi...ugly but balling.
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Muzanga:
show me the man wey you create...na tekno create himself abi...ugly but balling.
he can still recreate himself like Michael Jackson
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Africanista: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice1
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
I think say na only me see that thing

Nairaland Grammarians and their wahala
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by stevecantrell: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
yeah maybe i need to visit cuz its starting to look like many people over there have lost whats left of their mind lmao. this whole thang aint making no sense to me. but hey what do i know. 1 nigga got 5 cars. why ? like really ? why ? lmao

You should know the flow over here....fake it till u make it tins
I couldnt imagine owning more than 1 ride back inUK.....the road tax and parking bills and INSURANCE are a killer
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by sukkot: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
stevecantrell:

You should know the flow over here....fake it till u make it tins
I couldnt imagine owning more than 1 ride back inUK.....the road tax and parking bills and INSURANCE are a killer
right ? lmao and where is the space to park multiple cars in the UK ? and whats the point ? its a depreciating asset. just buy one sweet car that you love and enjoy it very well and take care of it. or if you want to be extravagant and can afford to, get one nice luxury car for outings and one toyota or honda for everyday run arounds

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
tballeyy:
I no understand U, u be jenifer?
i done need you to understand.
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
cescky:

Olodod Blogger...you didn't do comprehension in school?
you And that fool wey like the nonsense wey u post Una two Dey mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.