Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. (1673 Views)

Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / See Why APC Changed Their Slogan From Change To Progress (2) (3) (4)

Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know ,what maybe the reason, but it is very laughable that the ruling party at the centre have stopped using their popular catch phrase "CHANGE" in this election period.
I have listened to all their jingles on air, after saying everything and in the end they will shout APC !!! no response....
So I'm asking,if they have changed their slogan to silent?....

grin cheesy grin

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by PointZerom: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin angry
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by anonymuz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
The word "change" has caused havoc to us...the more they shout change the more their chance to win reduces. Backward change! Shame on APC and her cohorts.

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Parishpriest: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
They are wailing as well.
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by KardinalZik(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
The CHANGE they promised manifested as CHAINS.

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Teacher1776(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
The last time I visited Anambra, i was impressed with what I saw. Obiano deserves a second chance.

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by markfem2: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Apc is a scam

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by magoo10(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Apc a party of propaganda is a scam
After launching the deceitful #changebeginswiththem slogan their failure crstalyzed
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by yarimo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Videos of when APC shout APC And no response or you are just lying grin
patrick89:
I don't know ,what maybe the reason, but it is very laughable that the ruling party at the centre have stopped using their popular catch phrase "CHANGE" in this election period.
I have listened to all their jingles on air, after saying everything and in the end they will shout APC !!! no response....
So I'm asking,if they have changed their slogan to silent?....

grin cheesy grin

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Clerverly: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
I thought They Said Nobody Would Vote For APC On The 18th...That Tony Nwoye Will Not Even Win 1 Polling Unit...Then Why Waste Your Energy On Him? grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by charliman2012: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's remind me what is happening to the batch B 2017 Npower program or do they want to play fast one on us? My people vote for APGA come 18th November as we can see APC is a scam.

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Sprumbabafather: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Clerverly:
I thought They Said Nobody Would Vote For APC On The 18th...That Tony Nwoye Will Not Even Win 1 Polling Unit...Then Why Waste Your Energy On Him? grin grin grin grin

Anybody that votes for APC is voting for criminals, party of thugs and social misfits

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by MXrap: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
yarimo:
Videos of when APC shout APC And no response or you are just lying grin

I'm not talking of video but jingles on radio station. I m not making this up. I listen to their jingles everyday. They will never shout Change! after shouting APC!!
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Still I smells something
patrick89:

I'm not talking of video but jingles on radio station. I m not making this up. I listen to their jingles everyday. They will never shout Change! after shouting APC!!
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Clerverly:

That's the Truth! I'm only laughing at his trying! APC will receive the biggest humiliation of their life. FG won't dare to interfere, for issue of Biafra is still taunting them.

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
yarimo:
Still I smells something

wetin you dey smell? mess abi !
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

wetin you dey smell? mess abi !
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Clerverly: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

That's the Truth! I'm only laughing at his trying! APC will receive the biggest humiliation of their life. FG won't dare to interfere, for issue of Biafra is still taunting them.

You dey console yourself?? O ga emegi vom n anya! grin grin
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Clerverly:

You dey console yourself?? O ga emegi vom n anya! grin grin

GI na onye ka oga eme na anya?
it will be easy for Donald trump to win as President of Mexico than tony Nwoye win Anambra state. Tell him that he should not deceive himself with 2014 election. we know what happened, he came a distance second this time around.. og a adi ka film!

Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by Clerverly: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

GI na onye ka oga eme na anya?
it will be easy for Donald trump to win as President of Mexico than tony Nwoye win Anambra state. Tell him that he should not deceive himself with 2014 election. we know what happened, he came a distance second this time around.. og a adi ka film!

Yea, I remembered the same was said of[b] Okorocha, Okigwe North Senatorial Zones, Rivers States Rerun elections[/b]....Perhaps you are yet to realize that it is no longer Business as usual, PDP apga's cousin had been shown the way out! APC holds ACE, and in the South East we dont vote, highest rigger always carries the day...ipob yoot learn.. grin grin grin

Una go cry tears...
Re: Anambra Decides: APC Abandoned Their Slogan. by patrick89(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Clerverly:

Yea, I remembered the same was said of[b] Okorocha, Okigwe North Senatorial Zones, Rivers States Rerun elections[/b]....Perhaps you are yet to realize that it is no longer Business as usual, PDP apga's cousin had been shown the way out! APC holds ACE, and in the South East we dont vote, highest rigger always carries the day...ipob yoot learn.. grin grin grin

Una go cry tears...

There is only one thing I'm sure of! and that is Tony Nwoye will only win in his house!
see Anambra and IMO are not same people politically. Anambra are very conservative while IMO are very liberal. what is happening in IMO can never happen in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is a nobody. I'm only laughing at your hope!
Better stop giving yourself hope. APC is an anathema in my state.

Buhari Does Not Deserve My Vote In 2019 - J. J. Omojuwa / Exposed - Suspicious And FRIVOLOUS Items In 2018 Budget By Budgit / Imo Commissioner Caught On Camera Distributing Pension Funds At APC Rally (pics)