Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World (28242 Views)

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment / Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) / This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Sakie: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
As you all know already,its Halloween period and people from all round the world are celebrating it with different costumes.These are some creepy ones as shared on different social media platforms

1 Like

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Sakie: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Sakie: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Network is poor

More

1 Like

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Sakie: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
More

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Sakie: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's all folks

Either my network is bad or something is wrong with nairaland today because I'm finding it difficult to post

2 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by johnnyholtby(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to all Chelsea fans... nothing like 3 bleeps grin...

Land for sale

Make I pitch my tent here

5 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Mhizkel(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Scary!
Most of them looking like vampires angry
The one in the casket tho!
What if it turned out to be real grin
Yeye people!

13 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by SageTravels: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by sod09(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
cool.....creepy though
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Unik3030: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Weh-done
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by itzmarvyx(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Creepy sad
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dis pix fit make small pikin cry oo..

1 Like

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by teemah21(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by ychris: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
na person wey don chop belleful dey do Halloween,
a beg, who get small garri make I add join this one wey I gat

got to take breakfast since morning.

modified*

nah so u go dey like person comment upadan.

thought you will ask me to DM my account No? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by happymaxx: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
dis is serious
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by saraki2019(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
earn more in dollars, click my click below to start

4 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by nairavsdollars(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Some Nigerians who dont know its origin are also doing it here. Colomentality

2 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Realfitbody: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wonder how many demons come out at night in duisgise as humans during this hallowen stuff.
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Men Should Marry This Kind Of Woman If They Want To Live Longer

2 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Pavore9: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Showing off their dark sides.
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Awodipog(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Naija should start doing oo
Make we start dressing like ishawuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by LMohd(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
nothing creepy here jare undecided
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by informsuda(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
all these rubbish for what?
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by sukkot: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
the walking dead
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by juok: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO scary

1 Like

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by NOC1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
wow, nice nice nice. but they are pushing it hard on us to put an end to our local masquerades.
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by wintersnow(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wonder why this is not observed in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by congorasta: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
k.
Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
EVIL TONED/THEMED CELEBRATION....
WE SEF GET AWA OWN EGUNGUN FESTIVAL AND YEYE OSUN FESTIVAL....
U DRINK WINE I DRINK PALMI, ALL JOIN

2 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by fatymore(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ojuju calabar but Nigerians would be forming posh when it comes to masquerade festival

3 Likes

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by dtruth50: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
what's the meaning of these?

Re: Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mae dis yeye thing no enter Nigeria o,because our own oversabi go too much,e go dey scary and gory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People And Bad Birthday Attitude / Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.