Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China (51624 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by micflo28(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Waste of woman resources
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by MrGerald(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Samuelcyprial:
A 14-year-old Russian model has died after suffering from "utter exhaustion" during a three month modeling assignment in China. Vlada Dzyuba collapsed and slipped into a coma after a grueling 12-hour fashion show in Shanghai.

Sadly, she never regained consciousness and died two days later. She was found to be suffering from chronic meningitis.

The teen was allegedly on a "slave labor" contract and had been too afraid to seek medical treatment when she got too sick. Officially she was only allowed to work three hours a week.

The Siberian Times reports that the girl's temperature soared moments before she was set to go out on the catwalk for the fashion show.

Her devastated mother Oksana said:
"She was calling me, saying 'Mama, I am so tired. I so much want to sleep'. "It must have been the very beginning of the illness. And then her temperature shot up.
"I didn't sleep myself and was calling her constantly, begging her to go to hospital."
She had been trying to get a visa to fly out to be with her young daughter before she heard the news of death.

The head of the Perm modelling agency behind her trip, Elvira Zaitseva, said:
"No-one expected it to lead to such consequences. "We are now reaping what we have sown."
She admitted not checking Vlada's contract and if she had proper medical insurance.

A number of young Russian models are recruited to China, but Vlada's tragic case has raised concerns over working conditions for the models and how they can be exploited.

Moscow is set to demand an explanation over the conditions Vlada was living in during her time working in Asia.

Kremlin human rights ombudsman in Perm, Pavel Mikov, is personally investigating the girl's death.

More at http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/11/14-year-old-russian-model-collapses-and.html
O modelu gbole onwe ya
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by talk2percy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
14years Working for 12 straight hrs, for what What a waste..such a beauty. Rip cuttie
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sylviaeo(f): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Decryptor:

Who sent them to South Africa in the first place?
U SOUND DIMWITTED. NO NEED TALKIING TO U. HAVE A NICE LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sylviaeo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Decryptor:

Who sent them to South Africa in the first place?
U SOUND DIMWITTED. NO NEED TALKIING TO U. HAVE A NICE LIFE
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Jennifer89(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
she died of starvation!
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Malayy:
Comfort me instead. I am handsome too..

U don die?

Ehya sorry ooh,

U will resurrect soon ........

I no fit comfort u, I Neva wan die nah I still have unfinished projects like getting marriedgrin
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Meritocracy: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na jeje cat dey walk how God create it, must be walk like animal. Rip.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by brojoshua: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sacrificing her to the gods of fashion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOCO8mSxao
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by brojoshua: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sacrificing her to the gods of fashion.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Tu es tres jolie
Aww, merci monsieur
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
mykh01:
Seun
yes
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
i feel for her
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
That's what happens when these young girls starve themselves for hours and when they finally have a small bowl of soup, they end up gagging themselves to vomit everything. Anorexia bulimia is a major problem for models. But that's what they have to do to maintain a size zero. Just have to wonder what type of guys really admire these scrawny looking girls. When you aren't eating a well balanced diet, your immunity declines and you become prone to infections.
Her agent and the organizers should be arrested immediately and fed a bowl of cyanide.
You might be right if the caption depicted what you posted but as far as this incident is concerned, it had nothing to do with aneroxia or starvation.

"She was calling me, saying 'Mama, I am so tired. I so much want to sleep'.

Lack of sleep.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by adeblow(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
That's what happens when these young girls starve themselves for hours and when they finally have a small bowl of soup, they end up gagging themselves to vomit everything. Anorexia bulimia is a major problem for models. But that's what they have to do to maintain a size zero. Just have to wonder what type of guys really admire these scrawny looking girls. When you aren't eating a well balanced diet, your immunity declines and you become prone to infections.
Her agent and the organizers should be arrested immediately and fed a bowl of cyanide.
Gbam u just spoke my mind, but the cyanide bros grin grin
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
mikejj:
fashion show for 12 hours haba now she wil be going to d nxt world without clothes.rip
grin
mikejj:
fashion show for 12 hours haba now she wil be going to d nxt world without clothes.rip

O ga o... Ds life dey so temporary
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by labelle123(f): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Tu es tres jolie
quel jolie
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Kokomulo222: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm there's a saying 'when u rise too early the dew of life will soak u
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Malayy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

U don die?

Ehya sorry ooh,

U will resurrect soon ........

I no fit comfort u, I Neva wan die nah I still have unfinished projects like getting marriedgrin
you dont only comfort the dead. Comfort the living too.
As for the unfinished , I fit help you finish am.. Make we marry fast fast
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mysteryman2014: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2017
labelle123:
quel jolie

J'ai discute avec mademoiselle Sexybbstar
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by SNOWBOI360(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
HUSTLING SOMETHMES IT LEADS ONE TO HIS/HER MISFORTUNE SORRY TO THE PARENT
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by LizRapheal(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2019
ibkgab001:
Dem kill am nii
grin grin grin grin grin u tink is africa
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by LizRapheal(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2019
cry cry cry and shes beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.