Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. (3622 Views)

Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

You can make predictions without setting dates and state it with a caveat. If you keep making out that you are an oracle you loose credibility.
come on mayne why yo ol ass being trolling me since 2014 tho ? whats the obsession bro ? lmao grin

mayne i got niggas on my jock. niggas tryna slide me the digits
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

LOL. Yep I am an old man. I work for the Nigerian government.
ahhh OK which arm of the government ?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

LOL. Yep I am an old man. I work for the Nigerian government.
lord reed i hope you and oyb aint no homosexuals now ? let me find out both of yall are booty snatchers. ol gay ass niggas grin grin
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
come on bro. we know you got a crush on ishilove. just ask the woman out already and stop all this transferred misplaced anger in my direction all the time. dayum lol

Hmmmmmm

That's way out of left field.

I just like trolling Ishilove because she is an odd mix of intellectual and fanatic

I like trolling you because you have it coming.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Hmmmmmm

That's way out of left field.

I just like trolling Ishilove because she is an odd mix of intellectual and fanatic

I like trolling you because you have it coming.

what exactly do i have coming ? i hope you aint no booty snatcher now lmao
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
come on mayne why yo ol ass being trolling me since 2014 tho ? whats the obsession bro ? lmao grin

Dude, if we were gay, we'd need something to go with. With all the time you spend online you're probably a pasty complexioned, overweight dude with bad teeth and breath. Rainbow coalition don't play that.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Dude, if we were gay, we'd need something to go with. With all the time you spend online you're probably a pasty complexioned, overweight dude with bad teeth and breath. Rainbow coalition don't play that.
lmao aiit stop stalking me dude. please i beg you. i dont need niggas stalking me wink

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
what exactly do i have coming ? i hope you aint no booty snatcher now lmao

Trolling is your game, and you're much better at that than at your confident mis predictions.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Trolling is your game, and you're much better at that than at your confident mis predictions.
aiiit bro. you win. how is your day going ? hope well ?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

and for the record i stay in a country with winters that feel like a deep freezer. so all the winter months at night i am on nairaland. whats your excuse nigga ? you should be at university of suya on allen avenue eating suya and drinking chapman lmao wink

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Hm!

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
lmao aiit stop stalking me dude. please i beg you. i dont need niggas stalking me wink
Can I stalk you? wink kiss
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Can I stalk you? wink kiss
hehe like that nigga bobby brown said, its your prerogative lmao. yeah sure why not grin grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
and for the record i stay in a country with winters that feel like a deep freezer. so all the winter months at night i am on nairaland. whats your excuse nigga ? you should be at university of suya on allen avenue eating suya and drinking chapman lmao wink

Weak game nigga. With all that winter you should be knee deep in willing females. Instead you trolling on nl for niggas. You be projecting. Homoerotic sadomasochistic nigga.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:

Leave my wife's juicy boobs for your rock hard arse? Not for all the tea in China.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

Weak game nigga. With all that winter you should be knee deep in willing females. Instead you trolling on nl for niggas. You be projecting. Homoerotic sadomasochistic nigga.
who said i wasnt ? lmao
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
ahhh OK which arm of the government ?

That one I'll keep to my chest for now.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Leave my wife's juicy boobs for your rock hard arse? Not for all the tea in China .
grin grin grin grin speaking of china, they do got some nice tea in china tho. especially that green tea
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
lord reed i hope you and oyb aint no homosexuals now ? let me find out both of yall are booty snatchers. ol gay ass niggas grin grin

When babes never finish for this world, are you projecting my nigga?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

That one I'll keep to my chest for now.
let me find out you are one of these policemen that ask for egunje at check point. let me find out LordReed cheesy
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

When babes never finish for this world, are you projecting my nigga?
nah mayne. just trolling you back. seeing as you like trolling a nigga
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
nah mayne. just trolling you back. seeing as you like trolling a nigga

I don't troll, you just happen to do things in my spheres of interest. Plus I reckon you are a chill dude on a normal day I just laugh to see the shite you get up to.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
let me find out you are one of these policemen that ask for egunje at check point. let me find out LordReed cheesy

Those ones dey learn for where I dey.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin speaking of china, they do got some nice tea in china tho. especially that green tea

Tea can't comfort like boobs, you no read am for your Bible?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

I don't troll, you just happen to do things in my spheres of interest. Plus I reckon you are a chill dude on a normal day I just laugh to see the shite you get up to.
some would say that. i like to take life easy. whats your sphere of interest ? prophecy ?

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Tea can't comfort like boobs, you no read am for your Bible?
depends on who you are asking. a british man will beg to differ grin
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Those ones dey learn for where I dey.
lwkm grin
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
some would say that. i like to take life easy. whats your sphere of interest ? prophecy ?

Somewhat but more like world events.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
depends on who you are asking. a british man will beg to differ grin

That British man would be a dunce, lol.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

That British man would be a dunce, lol.
well yeah many of them are dunces. stiff upper lipped dunces I may add grin

bro you in lag ?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

oyb are you in lag ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Finally Rolled Out Heavy Long range Bombers In Ukraine / Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset / The Real Situation In Ukraine (graphic Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.